• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
WAY overdue for a low tier event, lol.

Also, going all Link for Batou's Monthly. Just for the hell of it; I don't care too much on how well I do since it's MK banned.

Also, anyone want to MM my MK at BM8? I want some form of tournament practice before the big HOBO 38. If you don't want to risk money, at least give me some seriouslies I suppose.

:phone:

Labernash

Smash Lord
Mid August, I'll be living on campus at UTD in Richardson.

Also, I'm bored an want to do signatures again. I know I owe a couple of you one, just PM me with what color scheme you want me to use and which character (only one). If you have a particular pic you want me to use of that character then give me that as well.
Would you make me one, Neon? I would love a sig that's not a quote, haha! If so, do what you want, colors and what not. I would like it be Wario of course, just none of that WarioWare outfit mess. Straight classic, maybe Wario-man! Your choice!

Neon!

Smash Lord
Would you make me one, Neon? I would love a sig that's not a quote, haha! If so, do what you want, colors and what not. I would like it be Wario of course, just none of that WarioWare outfit mess. Straight classic, maybe Wario-man! Your choice!
I may actually make that quote a signature lol, that would be amazing. props tp sergio for the inspiration.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Are you guys rooming with each other or randoms?
yeah probably be close.. I'm doing the whole "room with people of same general study" thing didn't sign up with anyone cause i wanted to meet peoples... good news is i test up to calculus cause of that ALEKS thing :p 87% ftw..

EDIT: Ruddy is going to UTD although would be commuting

Neon!

Smash Lord

BlinkIV

Avenger
So, I've been working with P:M. Its soooo amazing to play, anyone down for MM's at BM8? Or is anyone planning on going to Bowser's Revenge? There should be a carpool to make it out there.

Neon!

Smash Lord

Metaknight's spherical shape make him an ideal candidate for signatures, almost every aspect of his form is visually pleasing. Even in art, metaknight rules the smash series :O

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I should be at Batou's monthly unless something comes up and I should be going to HOBO 38.
Good! We can team for doubles finally.

So, I've been working with P:M. Its soooo amazing to play, anyone down for MM's at BM8? Or is anyone planning on going to Bowser's Revenge? There should be a carpool to make it out there.

Speaking of Project M, because I won't be able to make it to HOBO (Stupid no-job johns) I think Problemo is thinking of going that weekend if he doesn't have any plans. Sorry ALSM :urg:

Trust me I REALLY wanted to go to HOBO and get my revenge on Houston. I wanted to MM Razer and do singles and team with you for dubz..

Metaknight's spherical shape make him an deal candidate for signatures, almost every aspect of his form is visually pleasing. Even in art, metaknight rules the smash series :O
Even in art he wins.
Umad tier list?
:awesome:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So I guess the nonresponse means nobody has a plan for WHOBO yet. Whenever you create plans, keep me informed, because I might want to go.

And please someone host a low tier team side event.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Y.b.M., if you decide to go in my carpool, do you wanna team?

Also, I'm throwing in a $10 for gas discount if I can get a full carpool going. If not, gas won't be more than $20 per person.

@Brett: Denti is hosting the carpool for WHOBO 4. Just talk to him about it.

Top Bottom