• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

BlinkIV

Avenger
Lol sorry i had to.
But for real ur Ike was wicked good
Pretty sure u 0 to deathed me a few times with nairs to fair
Good to see yall again

:phone:
Yeah, I returned the favor to you a few times in combos. But thanks man, your Ness is really good as well, we should still do teams for Sethlon's tournament. It'd be hype to wreck doubles.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So glad I happened to come over on a day Awestin was there.

I had fun and I should more often make the drive to see you guys when I can.

FINALLY got to play Y.b.M. Those were some fun friendlies. But still have yet to meet Infern...

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Im definitely going to sethlons xeven if u do lets team tear em up.
Good to see u again brett its been waaaaaay too long.
Man neon u MURDERED me in singles lol. I hope ill make it a closer game next time
Thanks again batou for hosting this. Hope to do stuff with u guys again soon

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Im definitely going to sethlons xeven if u do lets team tear em up.
Good to see u again brett its been waaaaaay too long.
Man neon u MURDERED me in singles lol. I hope ill make it a closer game next time
Thanks again batou for hosting this. Hope to do stuff with u guys again soon

No problem.
Every month we'll make it happen.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Nothing really happened, brawl doubles was cancelled. No one cared about brawl singles (6 entrants) the rest of the time was spent playing project M. We didnt even do doubles for project M either.

Project M results

1. Austin
2. Neon
3. Fhero
4. Denti

Brawl singles Results

1.Denti
2. Y.b.M.
3. Neon
4. Austin

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Anyone interested in Project M smashfest (give or take), its happening at my apt (in richardson) this wednesday after 5pm.
ME

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

MEMEME ME ME ME

I am.

Edit - while we're on the subject, is anyone interested in another Infinity Party soon? The new place is pretty much ready to go...

Neon!

Smash Lord
Never thought I would be more interested in brawl/melee spinoffs like projetc M but I may have finally given in. I hate the fact that I've spent a year and a half working on a character who has no options to combat mk's tornado or olimar's grab. Not to mention DDD's infinite, anyone near my skill level or better could practice ddd for an hour and beat me in any situation on any stage. Project m allows me to transfer all of my skill with DK to a game where he is at least somewhat viable.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Anyone interested in Project M smashfest (give or take), its happening at my apt (in richardson) this wednesday after 5pm.
I'll see if I can make it out there with ALSM if he's down, I'd love to play against you. I also wanna MM you and probably Infinity in P:M, also Dark Falco if he can somehow make it.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'll see if I can make it out there with ALSM if he's down, I'd love to play against you. I also wanna MM you and probably Infinity in P:M, also Dark Falco if he can somehow make it.
I'm going to be chilling at Denti's all this week trying to get ready for HOBO 38 this weekend. I suppose I could go to Zac's this Wednesday.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
That was bad. That was really bad.
The infinity party is kind of overdue. Last time we had the metaknight challenge.
Interesting as hell.
Dojo/Infinity/Dphat I believe? Soooooo gay.

I accept all project m challengers

Challenge Accepted.

(this to anyone one who cares, reading, or responds to this post)

what days is anyone free to come down to waco and chill?
Swaka! I miss you buddy. If I had transportation I would love to come down to Waco and chill with you. Maybe we'll get to hang out outside of smash? Hit up the clubs yo.

I'm using Lucas in project m.
We could be the mekos and fow of this new generation, and rule as kings!!!!
Are you trying to rip a void in the space tine continuum? Too much power >.>

Top Bottom