• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Thanks for coming out guys, the fest was alot of fun. Im going to try to start hosting a monthly tournament series to see if that will garner more attendance than just a smash fest. Id also be down to attend any tournaments in the area coming up. However, I dont have transportation atm but would definitely be down to toss up gas money towards a carpool. This summer I really want to strenghten the DFW scene.:)

FK1

Smash Journeyman
What's the best night that's not on the weekend to host a smashfest here in Dallas?...like real Dallas. 3721 n hall street.

:phone:

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming out guys, the fest was alot of fun. Im going to try to start hosting a monthly tournament series to see if that will garner more attendance than just a smash fest. Id also be down to attend any tournaments in the area coming up. However, I dont have transportation atm but would definitely be down to toss up gas money towards a carpool. This summer I really want to strenghten the DFW scene.:)
same here

Laughing
My
****ing
Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god dammit Brett lol
teach me how to make a tournament page

What's the best night that's not on the weekend to host a smashfest here in Dallas?...like real Dallas. 3721 n hall street.

either fri or thurs

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

You know I live in Deep Ellum now right? I'm like 10 minutes from you, lol

Denti, when's the next reovlution?

This is the first time I've ever fixed your post and I wasn't picking on you :p

Neon!

Smash Lord
Small world... So why aren't we recreating a Dallas scene?
I'll recreate the dallas scene when I move down there this fall ;)

Anyone else here rage on wifi even when they win? I did this evening lol, I need to take a break.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'll recreate the dallas scene when I move down there this fall ;)

Anyone else here rage on wifi even when they win? I did this evening lol, I need to take a break.
I don't. I just accept what lag does and don't let it get to me. Speaking of rages, not too long ago on wifi ladder, I've had two people ragequit on me, the first just went offline completely, so I reported the results but the other player's report was still pending. The second just canceled before the 3 minutes expired to cancel without consent of the other player. I basically didn't get any ladder points out of any of these two matches, but I ain't even mad. I'm not trying to make it to ladder playoffs, but it's nice to see progression on e-paper. :)

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I don't. I just accept what lag does and don't let it get to me. Speaking of rages, not too long ago on wifi ladder, I've had two people ragequit on me, the first just went offline completely, so I reported the results but the other player's report was still pending. The second just canceled before the 3 minutes expired to cancel without consent of the other player. I basically didn't get any ladder points out of any of these two matches, but I ain't even mad. I'm not trying to make it to ladder playoffs, but it's nice to see progression on e-paper. :)

The second one doesn't really sound like a rage quit. First one maybe

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Thanks for all the support guys. I really enjoyed the tourney and the high quality of players I got to play against. It was unlike anything I've ever done before. I'm still really excited about how high I placed (5th highest player from the US). I lost to four people, 2 of which made top out (the ****), 1 hall of famer Nassif, and 1 random brit. I also somehow totally misread the metagame, so still not sure how I did so well xD

Neon!

Smash Lord
Mid August, I'll be living on campus at UTD in Richardson.

Also, I'm bored an want to do signatures again. I know I owe a couple of you one, just PM me with what color scheme you want me to use and which character (only one). If you have a particular pic you want me to use of that character then give me that as well.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Mid August, I'll be living on campus at UTD in Richardson.

Also, I'm bored an want to do signatures again. I know I owe a couple of you one, just PM me with what color scheme you want me to use and which character (only one). If you have a particular pic you want me to use of that character then give me that as well.
I remember asking you for a signature.
You can surprise me on how you want to do it, I'll leave it up to your discretion.

Teams will go first, that event goes by faster than singles so we'll get that out of the way.

I think teams are my best event honestly, I usually get weird combinations of people, and I have had a lot of players come to me and say they had a lot of fun.

That one monthly when Awestin/Disqo Bunny did extremely well, now that was a great team right there, or when
Aerolink/Denti won the entire thing with Olimar/Link, that was pretty interesting too...not something you'll see a lot.

Too bad you might not be sticking around for the Revolution side event. Denti/Aerolink created one hell of a side event :)

I"ll tell you what, I'll host low tier doubles next tournament. I think we're overdue for one.

Top Bottom