• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
This will be hilarious...

Still feeling salty!?

SrsC@'s Post-Gamerz-Dome-Tourney SrsSmashfest!

What time!?Saturday After you get done with the tourney!
When does it end!? When I kick you out!!!
Where in the hell is it!? 2524 Ridgmar Blvd, Apt. 4 on the west side of Fort Worth
From I-30 go north on Ridgmar Blvd. and turn left into the Ridgmar Square Apts. All the way in the back and on the left in the Colonial Building.
Why show up? Because I allow glitches and you'll be in the neighborhood anyway!!!
Who should I call if I'm confused? SrsC@: 682-557-8740

Rules:
Wobbles Rule: In the event that a TV has four or more players, when a player defeats all players on said TV, they give up their controller to the most recent loser.

BYOF: Drinks and food are entirely dependent on the guests, I'm not rich, you know!! Local Restaurants include: Arby's, Wendy's, Whataburger, stuff in Ridgmar Mall, and Taco Bueno.

BYOC: Everyone is required to bring their own controllers since most other players aren't keen on loaning theirs out. This also prevents controller johns.

"I liked SrsC@'s SrsSmashfests so much, I watched Gigli three times in a row." - Veri Srs Person.

BE THERE!!!

SrsSmashfest subject to cancellation at any time within the next week for any reason. Please RSVP with SrsC@ so he can gauge how much of a mess he'll be cleaning up. No lag johns on the big screen; I powershield johns. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. Srsly.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
This will be hilarious...

Still feeling salty!?

SrsC@'s Post-Gamerz-Dome-Tourney SrsSmashfest!

What time!?Saturday After you get done with the tourney!
When does it end!? When I kick you out!!!
Where in the hell is it!? 2524 Ridgmar Blvd, Apt. 4 on the west side of Fort Worth
From I-30 go north on Ridgmar Blvd. and turn left into the Ridgmar Square Apts. All the way in the back and on the left in the Colonial Building.
Why show up? Because I allow glitches and you'll be in the neighborhood anyway!!!
Who should I call if I'm confused? SrsC@: 682-557-8740

Rules:
Wobbles Rule: In the event that a TV has four or more players, when a player defeats all players on said TV, they give up their controller to the most recent loser.

BYOF: Drinks and food are entirely dependent on the guests, I'm not rich, you know!! Local Restaurants include: Arby's, Wendy's, Whataburger, stuff in Ridgmar Mall, and Taco Bueno.

BYOC: Everyone is required to bring their own controllers since most other players aren't keen on loaning theirs out. This also prevents controller johns.

"I liked SrsC@'s SrsSmashfests so much, I watched Gigli three times in a row." - Veri Srs Person.

BE THERE!!!

SrsSmashfest subject to cancellation at any time within the next week for any reason. Please RSVP with SrsC@ so he can gauge how much of a mess he'll be cleaning up. No lag johns on the big screen; I powershield johns. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. Srsly.

Batou approves of this message with the Batou Seal of approval.

;)

The tournament is gonna be ********....but what better way to spend your saturday by GETTING YOUR A-S-S HANDED TO YOU BY THE BEST MARIO IN THE REGION? :D

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I'm either going to a yugioh tournament Saturday, or going straight to Serious Cat's smashfest. This lulzy tournament is getting way more hype than it needs.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'll only enter if I see no threat against me winning the tournament, or agreement to split. Yeah, it's really not worth it. However, I will be at SrsC@'s smashfest, so everyone should come. ;)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
sounds like we might have quite a few players at SrC@t's. AeroLink, are you bringing an extra set up or do I need to? (Your setup > my set up. My set up lags)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
hey. What time does everything start? I don't know when the tournament starts and I want to just go chill with SrsC@. If no one's around, we could just play some mario or zelda or somethin. :cool:

Btw, I am bringing both Project M and Melee. No homebrew channel required for Project M. We just gotta move your stages to a separate SD card or something.

Top Bottom