• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Nobody quits smash. <3
Lol I said I was quitting competitive smash.
No more tourneys.
And I just don't feel like putting up with it anymore. Looking at the big picture, it's been more negative than positive, soooooooo **** it :3

:phone:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Sad to see you give up on the tourney scene, but that does remind me. I've got to stop talking about yugioh so much! lol >.< It's not that I really really like yugioh. I have a habit of talking about anything to anybody, whether they understand it or not.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Me and disqo were playing on wifi wario (disqo) vs me (jiggly) and I grab release-rested him at 80%. He actually called me right after that to tell me that he hated me.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Alright Disqo Bunny, but you gotta be around when I need advice for a certain MU with Diddy Kong. K? :)

You play the exact same way every time anyway dude.
You're playing a character that, IMO of course, is THE most "asking" character in the game. And by asking I mean you always have to do something new.
A character that requires creativity. You don't lack creativity, I just think you're not used to intentionally putting yourself in an open spot prepared to make a quick and rash decision, hence why you lose to falco, but do easier vs snake. Snake, you can be safe and run away and take time and junk. Olimar too. But outside of that, banana to grab all game long won't get you there.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
K, working on it. I realize that about Diddy; he's not a one trick monkey. xD
Lol, but yeah, I get what you mean about creativity and stuff. I need to mix it up more. The problem with me as a player is that I tend to choose the same option as long as it keeps working ("if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it" so to speak), so I don't mix it up as much. It makes sense for the Falco MU, it requires more mixups, because Falco has an answer to most of Diddy's options I feel.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Everytime I hear ALSM and Disqo complain about Falco, I think "how badly do Xeven and I suck at Falco then if we can't beat their Diddy Kongs consistantly?".

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Everytime I hear ALSM and Disqo complain about Falco, I think "how badly do Xeven and I suck at Falco then if we can't beat their Diddy Kongs consistantly?".
I never complain about falco. I LOVE that MU. Seriously. Plz go falco next time. Xeven knows this pain

Denti

Smash Master
Oh god xeven, what did they do to you?!

Also I'm feeling bored. Anyone want to meet up Wednesday after like 3 or even anytime Thursday? :D I kinda want to hang out, play some smash, play some mario party, and beat disqo at dr mario again

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Oh god xeven, what did they do to you?!

Also I'm feeling bored. Anyone want to meet up Wednesday after like 3 or even anytime Thursday? :D I kinda want to hang out, play some smash, play some mario party, and beat disqo at dr mario again
Today's possibly cool if we are at your place and it's like.... 4pm.
Tomorrow... I probably can't do.

Top Bottom