• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Diddy, Snake, ICs, Oli.

I've been doing ALOT of IC's lately. Gonna try to see if i can actually perform with them in a tournament environment.
I've been thinking about learning ICs and I kind of goofed around with Snake some last weekend. Clearly you're copying my every move >.>"

Or you can be forever alone.

:phone:
If I could team with myself I would. Imagine the 2 on 1 combo synergy o.O

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I hate this game. I hate the people that play it. I'm really quitting. Seriously, I hate it all. Im not good, I'm not gonna waste anymore money on this ****, I'm done. Somebody can have my controller and my copy of brawl. I'm done.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I hate this game. I hate the people that play it. I'm really quitting. Seriously, I hate it all. Im not good, I'm not gonna waste anymore money on this ****, I'm done. Somebody can have my controller and my copy of brawl. I'm done.

1) Quite Wifi that s*** is a waste of time and wont help you get any better, I dont give a f*** what anyone says wifi sucks d*** hard!!!
2) sit in training mode for hours and Practice!!!, figure out new techs, watch your vids to see what you do wrong or what you not doing, watch other diddys to learn things, take your matches serious.
3) stop winning, suck that s*** up
4) practice your old main again :dedede: he very useful
5) you DONT suck, you main :diddy:, you just haven't figure out how to play differently
6) for diddy think "outside the box"
7) F*** your character boards they dont help
8) show up to more smashfest not just to play, but to learn
9) Tell yourself everytime you play your going Win
10) if you dont like any thing from steps 1-9 Quit!!!! brawl, dont make a sence.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
M2K never plays wifi. Cpus all day. Obviously it's something else that ultimately gets you better overall. I remember Dojo, you said that you thought a lot about every situation and nuance.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Im planning to host a smashfest sometime in the near future. Id really like to see if theres anyone that lives IN Dallas that plays. Most of the smashers Ive played live closer to Fort Worth. I live in North Dallas, about 10 minutes from where Rev. 9 was held. anyone interested?

Denti

Smash Master
If you want to attract any Dallas players you should post in the Dallas thread. Even though they are pretty inactive.

I'd be down for a smashfest or somethan at your place

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Im planning to host a smashfest sometime in the near future. Id really like to see if theres anyone that lives IN Dallas that plays. Most of the smashers Ive played live closer to Fort Worth. I live in North Dallas, about 10 minutes from where Rev. 9 was held. anyone interested?
Interested. Dallas and Fort Worth are pretty much equidistant from me. I live where 35E and 35W meet up in Denton, north of the sister cities.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
The Disqo Bunny Expansion Pack

And the rest is inside.

Wi-fiiiiiiiiiii!!!

The call! Call some more negrowings over! Lure them over with some chicken!

Just leave!

Neon!

Smash Lord
I remember seeing that a while ago, we should try that sometime lol.

Also Problemo I want a Neon expansion pack! (or at least a Feed the Famine card)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
110% accurate.

Speaking of sexy, I have a recipe-for-fun kind of idea.
I want to host a small house tourney where the entry fee is taking a few shots of tequila (or another similar amount of alcohol) in quick succession.

Winner gets Taco Cabana, Whataburger, or something else that people like to eat after alcohol-- paid for by the losers.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
110% accurate.

I want to host a small house tourney where the entry fee is taking a few shots of tequila (or another similar amount of alcohol) in quick succession.

Winner gets Taco Cabana, Whataburger, or something else that people like to eat after alcohol-- paid for by the losers.
omg...

WHEN AND WHERE??!!

DRUNK DENTI + DRUNK INFINITY - we are taking money matches. Losing team has to take a shot for every minute that passes on the in-game timer, rounded up.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
omg...

WHEN AND WHERE??!!

DRUNK DENTI + DRUNK INFINITY - we are taking money matches. Losing team has to take a shot for every minute that passes on the in-game timer, rounded up.

Deal!
Whoever doesn't/can't drink, don't bother showing up.
Oh and let's do the Ivysaur challenge :)
Booze and Brawl :)

knuckles213

Smash Ace
nah, you gotta do the ganon gaunlet that DLA camp up with

Apex 2012 Ganon Gauntlet

Rules:
Challengers must defeat 7 Ganons in a row in a series of 1 stock, 3 min matches. Defeat all 7 Ganons and you win the challenge.
- Timeouts count as a victory for Ganon.
- The challenger has a 10 LGL, and the Ganon has no LGL.
- Each Ganon gets to choose his own stage (from the tournament stagelist)
- Bet $5, $10, or $20 to enter. If you win, you get $10, $25, or $50, respectively.

Apex 2012 Ganon Gauntlet Roster:
Vermanubis (Verm)
Gunblade (GNBLD)
Bloodynite (Blood)
DLA (D L A)
Inui (KAI)
Tearbear (TUPAY)
Vex Kasrani (COMBO)

Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOJ3z3rbGrY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfLGytO5FCU&feature=related

probably should tweek it a little for our group

Denti

Smash Master
110% accurate.

YOU HAVE COMPLETED MY LIFE!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I dunno.
AETHER
YAAAAAAAA
YAAAAAAAA
AETHER
AETH(oops, 5 times = dead, jk, I can't grab the ledge like EVERY OTHER CHARACTER IN THE DAMN GAME.)

But on the real talk. Let's keep my drinkfest in mind for the coming weeks, eh? I REALLY want this to happen, and we should find a time when everyone can do it soon.

Top Bottom