• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Well this will be silly.

Fine, I thought by asking for some information regarding his games, I could read him a bit better. Has he played as scum before? No? Maybe he will slip up easier. He has played as scum before? So I know he has experience as mafia as well as town.

If there is information that will help me determine his alignment, then I want it. Bardull, tell me briefly about your past games. Your alignment and outcome of the game will do.

To all naysayers

Why do you need this so much? What do you hope to gain from the basic meta reads.

Serious question.

I know Hydras aren't unreadable. Just they're very good at covering their tracks! I'm not Tandora dammit.

Anyway.

After rereading like five times, IR looks grodiest now.
vote: IR
However, question for others: Is it because he's using meta for his vote?
Not so much as it is he seems to need it so much on a player. I don't understand why.

The meta comment meant that the information I get from what Bardull tells me will not be the sole factor in determining his alignment.
Ok so your trying to look it up partiality for it yes?

welp, game movign faster than expected (I hsould probably stop expecting stuff like that in Dgames).

to answer asdioh from 2 pages back: yes I will be more active (though until this thursday I might be busy occasionally), and no I don't know jacksh** about the flavour.

The J-Gord thing is probably going to confuse me a lot but w/e

okay enough intro, ack to reading again (so far nobody looks scum btw)
Nobody looks like scum to you you say? hmmm.

I second this offer.

Let me catch up real quick and I have a bomb to drop. I appreciate Kuz asking me before dropping it, but he definitely should've dropped it in post one.
I say yes for a second time.

Friendship accepted.

I agree with the first line, you sexy fiend, but I think WL vs. Asdioh is TvS. Asdioh is the scum, btw.

The second line is wrong. He's not all over the place. He's in one place and it's the wrong place. He's not commenting on anything but something I see no gain from knowing.
I agree with this.

Asdioh, should IngR claim right now?
RedRuy, can you recall IngR doing anything unrelated to Bardull's meta despite there being more information to pull from at this stage?
WL, is Asdioh scum? Why/why not?
Gova, I'm not going to drop the promised bombshell, what does that mean?
Bardull, who are your top two scum picks?
Gorf, one of WL, Asdioh, and myself is scum. Who is it? This is hypothetical.
interesting question line up.

Not so much. His meta callings are the things that I am noticing the most. I'm not sure what he hopes to gain from it either, I've only been in Super Mario RPG with him...and he replace in after I got lynched D1 for trolling town.

He was cleared because of my flip having my role conform him to be 100% town, he claimed Mario when I had a role telling me Mario was town while one of his party members wasn't. So he got to live til endgame.

He didn't do anything super scummy in that game or anything I would say proves him to be town or scum with meta.

I never said Asdioh was town, dearest.

He's null for me atm. The only thing I really saw was the post you commented on in 132 which wasn't hug.

Yeah, I should have told them about it in my first post but I wanted to talk with you first before making it public info.
Is this Kuz or Ryker? Because this hydra just called Asdioh scum a few posts before this one.

Do you mean "the same people playing differently from before" or "people have different playstyles?" To both: not really. Though at the same time, WL usually gives me a townfeel very early on, when he's town... and I'm not getting that this time around. He's null for me right now, but that leaves him scummier than my other nulls because he should be on my town list, you know?
The bolded confuses me.

These questions are fluffy, not sure what you would even gain from the answers to these. Especially the one to gord...which really isn't even a question.

I know nothing about the flavor, this goes along with the earlier questions that I really don't like, especially not this early in the game.

Current thoughts on EBR?

And I've had a pretty good amount of experience against Kuz, and some against Ryker so I have confidence in my ability to read EBR as well.

EBR, why did you answer Soup's question to WL before he had the chance to?

Despite that, #117 from EBR does strikes me as town Ryker.

Is there a reason you call IR grodiest and vote him, but then ask others why they are voting them instead of clarifying your own vote? And I mean other than because you may influence their answer, because that's not a huge concern when the answer is yes or no.

However, if you are insistent on waiting for EBR, Gord, and Soup's responses, then I would like your answer to the question after theirs.

Vote: Asdioh

His first few posts were strange, they contained a lot of fluff and a lot of questions that I don't understand his reasons for asking.

@Asdioh: You've played with Gova before in Pizza. How do you feel about his play here so far?

@IR: Hi Gheb! Last time I saw you we were scum together. So far your play has not been great, but honestly not what I expect from scum Gheb. Idk know much about JTB's play though, so IGMEOY until we hear more from your hydra.

@Soup: How do you feel about WL from your interactions?
This is fine quick question, what do you think of WL?

hiya fellas

games i've been in:

FF6 - Town - Quicklynched by scum on D5 - lost
FF4 - Mafia - Lynched on D6 - lost
IDM - Town - Lynched on D2 - lost
SMRPG - Town - Survived 'til endgame - won.

i don't have scum picks yet (is it even possible to have scum picks this far in with players i've never played with? meh i'll look it over)

don't know why IR is focusing on me so much with his posts.

EBR - why wouldn't town want to know how i typically play (i'm a new player to dgames, after all)?
I think this doesn't help him know much, but due to the limitations of most of the games b being locked away in the BBR doesn't help this I suppose.

I know, right?

Now, is it just my imagination, or is this game actually not moving that quickly as far as Dgames mafia games go?

I'm gonna be wary of you. I already said you give me a townie vibe when you are town. Rather than that though, your earlier play gave me an uneasy feeling, the same I felt when I was reading another certain game that I signed up as a replacement for, in which you flipped scum.

However, your recent string of posts look like town thought process. Maybe I'm a sucker for multiposting?

*looks at DH's votecount and realizes I'm not even on it for some reason*

Uhhhh

unvote
Vote: IngloRetards
Request accurate? votecount

Now HLOD ON mister. Just because I'm not giving town/scum lists doesn't mean I'm stanceless. I have some town reads that I don't care to divulge just yet, but don't forget that the game just started recently and exactly 1/3 of the players have done literally nothing yet.
Let me use something from WL for a sec.

I hate how your forming onto others, and your reasoning to distrust WL is a load of bull.

WL, keep up the good work.

Gord, why do I need a wagon over anyone else?

Asdioh u so scum y, trying to appeal to WL by switching your vote?

unvote

Dork, please try to get the vote counts correct, JTB is not voting for WL.
A cross vote it seems.

Anything else you dislike from Asdioh?

FoS: Red Ryu

You were in the thread to edit WL's post, but you didn't even say hi, place an rvs vote, or anything *sad panda*

Seriously though, I'm just confused as to why there wasn't even a stop-in hi post from you. Who are your scum picks? And what are your thoughts on the IR wagon?
Gonna borrow again.

Stop tell me that me doing my job is bull****.

This is crap.

I think BarD hasn't read up and has skimmed if anything, since it reminds me of what I was like when I skimmed and posted.

vote: IngRetards

IR, have you done anything other than fish for and make meta-related comments (and then dismiss how useful these comments are)? What really hits me is how he didn't even say anything about the results he requested (which imo will do nothing whatsoever for reads anyway). Seriously, acknowledge them at least. Voting what appears to be the next-most plausible wagon as well.

Asdioh's change of heart on WL confuses me. I suppose he had very little reason to suspect him to begin with, but still...also, while his first post is a pile of nothing that tries to look like something, I'll respond to it with yes, I will be more active than what you have experienced.

FoS: Red Ryu for the same reasons as July said.

Also for looking blending and all hell.

~

I read the rest.

So I can place a vote now.

I can see some reasons why Gheb/Kuzi are asking what they are, however I can't deny they are blowing it off too much to make any kind true rebuttal or explaining why Bardul's meta when he was in the game matters so damn much. Still I feel far more confident in an Asdioh lynch and am curious in what Ruker/Kuz will post about them.

Scum picks, Asdioh, Asianaussie, Inglorious *******.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
~June 22, 2011. 1:28 PM

I feel like I'm on the same wavelength as WL. I really took notice that, rather than Gheb try'na scum hunt personally, he's try'na work off what made his slot scummy. In other words, deflecting. I'm truly fine with either of Asdioh or ****** dying today, with no true preference of who goes when.

#HBC | Gorf

~June 22, 2011. 4:32 PM

Maybe I should have realized that I'd get mass ninja'd if I post something that's three hours old.

Gova said:
Didn't Gheb just come in defending his partner's actions? That doesn't seem like deflecting to me.
It feels like you're implying that it's good that Gheb just came in and defended his other half, but I'll let you tell me if I'm wrong for assuming that.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
How am I implying it's good? Gheb was defending his partner from the issue at hand, aka the meta incident as far as I see it, which is not deflecting. I asked WL how Gheb was deflecting and then he was like oh, it's the thing about his stance on AA or something.

July

Smash Apprentice
Really? I think JTB's argument that knowing whether Bardull has been scum before or not can give us some useful insight on how he would likely react when put under pressure was pretty good. Likewise it's safe to assume that he'd played differently if it wasn't his 5th game but his 1st and that he'd be more likely to make a newbie mistake. Now we at least know that he can't use it as an excuse and also that he won't crack to pressure in a newbiesque way where it's not sure if it's scummy or - well - newbiesqe.

And I still maintain that EBR completely hyperboled the point. Not only would there have been no issue with Bardull simply answering and getting the issue over with but also does he himself actually hint at the whole thing being a null tell [covering that in my next post]. If he claims that JTB has done nothing else than to question the meta then he's a liar first of all [because of the legitimacy of his points vs Asdioh] and even if it was the case then it'd be his own fault for keeping JTB under pressure for it. JTB only extensively tried to cover his issue because EBR [and the other people who followed the wagon] made such a big deal out of it.
My problem is that I STILL don't know what pretty much any of your reads are, other than Asdioh. You talk about getting meta on Bardull to help with your read but you've never moved beyond that point. What IS your read on Bardull (now GLG)?

Same thing applies to EBR. You've talked extensively about him and how he has blown things out of proportion, but you just keep bringing it back to defense instead of actually giving us a read. What is your read on EBR?

Oh alright. I get what you're trying to say.

The point of these questions were to check and see if others voting for IR were scum trying to mechanically scumhunt. If IR was guilty for meta (and Soup answering that he was voting IR for meta), then I wanted to make the comparison to EBR and see if he had or gained suspicions for EBR for wanting to use meta. If he did, I probably would've read him as scum. Considering it as "not being sold" on the "SoupvWash is TvT" thing earlier.
I'm glad I let you work through it, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well you thought through that question. And I can see your reasons for voting IR here:

That dissonance is exactly why I'm voting IR over Asdioh, though Asdioh's scum is incredibly showing. I don't like how Gheb is showing up and deflecting to his partner's head, rather than trying to save the slot through his own efforts. I also don't like the use of meta as an excuse and, as EBR has been hammering about, the only thing you'll get out of it is maybe a Bardull read, if that, but considering that IR thought that Bardull had only been town in the games he had played, he wouldn't get scum meta. Like Soup and Gorf have said, IR has been using this as a handicap and not really playing the game, sitting like an obstinate toddler without his binky in a corner pouting. His most recent posts have been trying to buddy me along with really defensive posts. I don't see any proaction from Gheb, and that's weird. Gheb is usually one of the more proactive guys on the site.
I'm just not sold on IR scum yet, in large part because my top scum pick is sitting on his wagon as opportunistically as I've ever seen anyone wagon hop before. And I agree with the fact that I don't see Gheb being proactive, and that's the opposite of what I've ever seen him. But he's always tried tremendously hard to "scumhunt" in the games I've been with him, both of which he was scum. That's why I'm less confident in an IR lynch than an Asdioh lynch toDay.

This is fine quick question, what do you think of WL?
I actually really like WL's play so far. I was hesitant about him when he posed his question about why IR was scummy to everyone on the IR wagon, without giving a response himself, but like I said he had actually thought the question through and it was a question legitimately focused on scumhunting. I also feel like of everyone WL has been scumhunting the most consistently and with the most focus by not blowing things out of proportion but still coming to solid conclusions.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@Asdioh: Where'd you go?
@July: Y'know, I kinda agree with that point. I find IR and Asdioh to be scummy but I don't think they're on the same scum team for that exact crossvote. Good point.
@Gova: For how much you banged a drum about Broto not giving you a read on him, I can't get a read on you. Why?
@Red Ruy: Can you make a post that's not a catch-up post or a post saying you'll post later?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
So I've finally caught up and now i'm all durr so i'll probably have to read through again to notice everything but there are a few people who caught my attention for noticeable reasons other than the whole "derp lets meta" argument.
Speak of the damn devil. Put it somewhere else and make me think you're doing something. All I see is a long string of inaction and ignorance and it's worrying me.
But right now it is.

Good job, Soup. You're doing things now.
unvote
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.
Good idea to get on someones case for not voting and then unvote a few posts later.

welp, game movign faster than expected (I hsould probably stop expecting stuff like that in Dgames).

to answer asdioh from 2 pages back: yes I will be more active (though until this thursday I might be busy occasionally), and no I don't know jacksh** about the flavour.

The J-Gord thing is probably going to confuse me a lot but w/e

okay enough intro, ack to reading again (so far nobody looks scum btw)
The only thing you really offered in this post is that you're worthless and the only thing that stuck out to you was that J was posting for gord.

Before anyone answers this, tell me why I'm the grodiest.
Nah, I'll wait until people answer. I don't wanna influence the responses.
Too be honest I actually was going to quote you to agree that IR was really grody but that was really just some dumb crap and now you're being really grody becuase you won't answer the question(even though literally everyone knows[unless IR actually doesn't]) but then now you get on soup's case for not answering your question tl;dr I don't get you.
However, your recent string of posts look like town thought process. Maybe I'm a sucker for multiposting?
That doesn't even make sense stop buddying with your scummate riddle.

Vote: Washed Laundry.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
EBWOP: I can't even respond to that. It's not that he's right (he couldn't be farther from the truth) but I...it just...I'm flabbergasted, to say the least. How could one man be so wrong on everything?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
In reference to WL's reasoning for IR scumpick before page 5:
Let me work through it. I do have a reason for it but let me work through what I'm trying to do.
Was this a bluff? You still haven't directly answered this question, all or at least most of the reasons for keeping your vote on IR stem reference posts he made after this.

Also,
@JTBhead, what made me the most scummy after Asdioh?
Same question to Red Ryu.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
But I'll try!

Actually, nah, I won't, that image pretty much covers it. He's being ******** and ignoring other things I've said, completely ignoring my real motives and my reasons for doing things.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Was this a bluff? You still haven't directly answered this question, all or at least most of the reasons for keeping your vote on IR stem reference posts he made after this.
No. The end result was stated in that post. I was solidifying a read on Soup and Gorf.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm pretty gogdamn positive I did. Just because I didn't bust down the door to do it doesn't mean I didn't get around to it later when it wasn't potentially influencing my read on others.

Here is that process.
I think IR is grody.
I notice there's a bandwagon on him.
I throw a damn vote because he's my top scumspect at that time.
I see the bandwagon is kinda small and that EBR has done something kinda similar to him.
I use the opportunity to check others on the bandwagon and see if they're doing something scummy.
I work through the progression of questions I need to ask (**** like this takes time).
I get the answers I want.
I explain why I went to the trouble of doing it and explain why I think IR is grody (since my initial vote and my explanation, he had done more to strengthen it).

GLG, don't be stupid.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@AA and GLG:
Oh alright. I get what you're trying to say.

The point of these questions were to check and see if others voting for IR were scum trying to mechanically scumhunt. If IR was guilty for meta (and Soup answering that he was voting IR for meta), then I wanted to make the comparison to EBR and see if he had or gained suspicions for EBR for wanting to use meta. If he did, I probably would've read him as scum. Considering it as "not being sold" on the "SoupvWash is TvT" thing earlier.

That dissonance is exactly why I'm voting IR over Asdioh, though Asdioh's scum is incredibly showing. I don't like how Gheb is showing up and deflecting to his partner's head, rather than trying to save the slot through his own efforts. I also don't like the use of meta as an excuse and, as EBR has been hammering about, the only thing you'll get out of it is maybe a Bardull read, if that, but considering that IR thought that Bardull had only been town in the games he had played, he wouldn't get scum meta. Like Soup and Gorf have said, IR has been using this as a handicap and not really playing the game, sitting like an obstinate toddler without his binky in a corner pouting. His most recent posts have been trying to buddy me along with really defensive posts. I don't see any proaction from Gheb, and that's weird. Gheb is usually one of the more proactive guys on the site.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Pretty reasonable response, thank you for that.

Gova, who are your top scumpicks? Reasoning please.
JTBhead + RR, #250.

I also want EBR and IR's comments on GLG and/or GLG's slot.

#HBC | Gorf

~June 23, 2011. 1:23 AM

@July's 245. /goodposting.

@GLG's 247

I don't get why people don't like AA. Am I missing something?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Catching up on the last ~2 pages.
Actually, that makes a hell of a lot more sense when you phrase it that way. Its not that Scumdioh just doesn't get a town vibe, its that Scumdioh doesn't get a town or a scum vibe, but since he usually gets a town vibe from WL as a player early game, he's scummier than his other null reads.

Which is blatant bull****.
How so? I know you can understand my meaning when I say that a certain someone not giving you a town vibe = a bad thing. I'm sure you can even name specific players that this applies to. I feel like I can read WL pretty well, and I honestly had a null read on him at a point where I expected something better, and it gave me that same feeling of discomfort as it did in another game, so I voted him and wanted to see where my read on him went. It went in a positive direction, so I moved on.

I definitely agree with the suspicions against Asdioh. JTB's point that Asdioh tried to appeal WL by switching wagons is 100% legit. I don't even see any reasoning other than "good stuff, WL" or something among those lines. If asking for a players' meta is a scumtell now why are you accepting such buddying? Asdioh seems really clumsy with his constant non-content, fishing for townie points and reactive play and right now I think that lynching him will be the best play toDay
It's true that I didn't go into exact detail of why I thought he was townier at that point, because I didn't need to. You think I'm buddying him for saying he's looked townier? Are you really that concerned with my read on WL changing?

this part right here, this part is ****.

"i usually get townie vibes from you when you are town."
cool.
"rather than that though, your earlier play gave me an uneasy feeling, the same i felt when i was reading another certain blah blah, in which you flipped scum."
awesome.
"however, your recent string of posts look like town thought process. Maybe i'm a sucker for multiposting?"
maybe you are.

"UHHHHH DERP

unvote
vote: Ingloretardation"

this is where you **** up, your whole vote doesn't even seem like it has merit.

FoS: Asdioh

there's a difference between joining a bandwgon for a reason and just joining a bandwagon to join a bandwagon.
I'm glad you see what I'm saying, but look at what you quoted here again:

is what i basically agree with.
Is it so bad that I unvoted my null read, which had turned into a townier read, and placed it on a scummier read?

Umm what? Your calling him out on meta, explain what pattern he is breaking.

Subtle buddying, yet still trying to keep distance between us? Asidoh, why are you so transparent?
...the same thing IR said, huh? My intention wasn't to buddy you, sorry. The point I was trying to get at is that you don't deserve my vote anymore.

because ruy is usually town.
ಠ_ಠ

I'm usually town. You're usually town. Everyone but J is usually town. RR is town because of that? /what

then good, that's all i wanted was a read.

ruy is probably town for now, simple as that, i seen his catch-up case, it was pretty good, therefore, probably town.
Ok, this makes more sense. One post didn't give me a townread on him, personally.

This is already getting long enough, I'll just post this while I read the rest. Current scumpick is IR. TPK and GLG have done nothing yet. More disturbingly, Gova has a number of posts but I can remember no stances or votes from him, which is either due to my short memory, or due to an actual lack of stances. The rest are null or town.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gonna borrow again.

Stop tell me that me doing my job is bull****.

This is crap.

Also for looking blending and all hell.
Why does this seem so defensive over simple FoSes?
Ignore the modding aspect for a moment, and consider the scenario: you see someone pop into a mafia thread a couple times, and yet they haven't made a single post in it. Is it weird that you would direct some attention to them to get them to post?

@Asdioh: Where'd you go?

@Gova: Have you placed a vote besides your RVS vote on me? Do you think it still belongs there? What are your thoughts on IR, Soup, and EBR?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@WL, I don't know. You were the one who was like "I can trust you right?" and I was like "Yeah! I'll be your bro!"

@AA, I don't know

@Asdioh, No. I don't know but I don't see anywhere better to put it yet. Uh, I don't know and I guess the other two are town.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

How curious.

@Red Ruy: Can you make a post that's not a catch-up post or a post saying you'll post later?
Yes.

Same question to Red Ryu.
I believe you are blending.

Your #171 made this more apparent to me. Your #183 had a jab at EBR which you seem to ignore the other posts he made. Why did that post catch your attention over the others?

Just a feeling? I ain't buying it, give me something more legitimate.

Why does this seem so defensive over simple FoSes?
Ignore the modding aspect for a moment, and consider the scenario: you see someone pop into a mafia thread a couple times, and yet they haven't made a single post in it. Is it weird that you would direct some attention to them to get them to post?
I was bust at the time. Poking in to check on it, I read to page two see the pic and removed it.

July put a lot of focus on that and it bothered me quite a bit, along with Aus jumping in.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

"..."

Soup I am curious about your rational for placing me as town so quickly, I do feel as though saying that I am usually town is not a valid reason.

You should use what I have done in this game to define your read on me, so in this game, have I done anything to solidify a town read? Be honest do you feel I have done anything that places me more town that some of your other reads?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I believe you are blending.

Your #171 made this more apparent to me.
Explain. I don't even know what you mean by blending. That period of posting was me finding points to jab at about IR. I'll admit the tidbit about Asdioh's vote switch was a bit arbitrary, but it was rather recent at that point, and commenting on recent stuff is what I try to do.

Your #183 had a jab at EBR which you seem to ignore the other posts he made. Why did that post catch your attention over the others?
It was the one addressing IR, my focus at that point. The one directly after it was a ninja post I didn't notice until the next morning. Not much to say, I was rather tired and only cared to address that before heading off to sleep.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

"..."

Soup I am curious about your rational for placing me as town so quickly, I do feel as though saying that I am usually town is not a valid reason.

You should use what I have done in this game to define your read on me, so in this game, have I done anything to solidify a town read? Be honest do you feel I have done anything that places me more town that some of your other reads?
Because i really like you this game, just like gorf does.

sure bud, you're scumhunting, alot more open about your reads (and gasp) i agree with some of the stuff you say.

no, but i am suprised is all.

July

Smash Apprentice
@GLG: How do you feel about WL after his #235 and #255? Also what are your thoughts on EBR other than your comment about the meta argument?

@Gord: In reference to aa, I find him quite null at this point. His FoS directly following mine and his comments about WL's question to the IR scum pick that directly followed GLG's comments make me feel like he's sheeping a bit, but he adds to the conversation from there and seems to be scumhunting. This leaves him pretty middle of the road for me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

"Hello there..."

Explain. I don't even know what you mean by blending. That period of posting was me finding points to jab at about IR. I'll admit the tidbit about Asdioh's vote switch was a bit arbitrary, but it was rather recent at that point, and commenting on recent stuff is what I try to do.
Blending means you are having your reads match town to look as though you are town. I feel as though you are doing this.

It was the one addressing IR, my focus at that point. The one directly after it was a ninja post I didn't notice until the next morning. Not much to say, I was rather tired and only cared to address that before heading off to sleep.
Ok.

Because i really like you this game, just like gorf does.

sure bud, you're scumhunting, alot more open about your reads (and gasp) i agree with some of the stuff you say.

no, but i am suprised is all.
You put me as town before I posted my first catch up.

That does bother me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB here, just a couple questions while I re-read.

AA, imagine that I wasn't in this game. If you had to kill one player right now, who would it be?

Soup, who on my wagon is scum?

@mod request votecount

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
JTB here, just a couple questions while I re-read.

AA, imagine that I wasn't in this game. If you had to kill one player right now, who would it be?

Soup, who on my wagon is scum?

@mod request votecount
My bad, forgot to open chrome.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Replace "Asdioh" with "IR". Question is still valid.
I guess this is a good time to further explain my vote on Asdioh. The latter part of his #167 is really gross. Asdioh placing his vote on me seems more like he was doing it to appeal to WL rather than actually having a scumread on myself.

More on Asdioh later.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
@JTBhead, what made me the most scummy after Asdioh? That post alone? Why didn't you see my question as rhetorical when it clearly was (I summarised the bulk of your posts up to then...>_>) and react like that anyway?
Because I don't like the way you jumped on my wagon at all. I'll confess that I was completely oblivious to your rhetorical question, but it was the only solid piece of information you had on me. I felt like the rest of your reasoning was reaching. You assumed that I dismissed his post entirely because I didn't say anything about it yet.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
IR, have you done anything other than fish for and make meta-related comments (and then dismiss how useful these comments are)? What really hits me is how he didn't even say anything about the results he requested (which imo will do nothing whatsoever for reads anyway). Seriously, acknowledge them at least. Voting what appears to be the next-most plausible wagon as well.
Bolded is the reaching that I'm referring to.

Top Bottom