• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@WL, I don't know. You were the one who was like "I can trust you right?" and I was like "Yeah! I'll be your bro!"
I can take your word but I need your action to back it up! You read null to me and for some reason I want you not to be null. Can you give me some reads, such as ones on EBR and Soup, since you made such a big deal about them earlier?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
It's true that I didn't go into exact detail of why I thought he was townier at that point, because I didn't need to. You think I'm buddying him for saying he's looked townier? Are you really that concerned with my read on WL changing?

Asidoh said:
**** gut reads.

...the same thing IR said, huh? My intention wasn't to buddy you, sorry. The point I was trying to get at is that you don't deserve my vote anymore.

Gova has a number of posts but I can remember no stances or votes from him, which is either due to my short memory, or due to an actual lack of stances.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
It's true that I didn't go into exact detail of why I thought he was townier at that point, because I didn't need to. You think I'm buddying him for saying he's looked townier? Are you really that concerned with my read on WL changing?
No, we think you are buddying him for switching your vote to us because he told you to.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
**** gut reads.
**** gut reads, if your gut read on someone is "scum" and you're going to charge in trying to lynch them at all costs. If your gut read is "town" then is there a problem with looking elsewhere? I mean, my read on you could change, but I've continued liking what I've seen from you, it looks like legitimate thought process and scumhunting to me, and nobody but GLG seems to think you're scum.

No, we think you are buddying him for switching your vote to us because he told you to.
Oh, ok. I did list you as null leaning scum prior to that, though.

IR, what are your thoughts on Gova?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I guess this is a good time to further explain my vote on Asdioh. The latter part of his #167 is really gross. Asdioh placing his vote on me seems more like he was doing it to appeal to WL rather than actually having a scumread on myself.

More on Asdioh later.
Look up the post. "Keep up the good work, WL." Also subtle buddying with me? I'm not impressed, IR.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I think that's it?

Anyways, my reads.

Scum: Asdioh, GLG

I didn't like GLG's entry post at all. It was obvious that WL had something in mind when he gave his reasoning as to why he didn't want to answer my question. Taking it as a scumread seems like he's reaching alot. Also:

but then now you get on soup's case for not answering your question tl;dr I don't get you.
is straight up bull****.

I need to talk to Gheb about AA, but with him being busy with exams, we haven't been able to do much communication.

Null - Inactives, Gova, RR

Town - WL, EBR

I'll look at more people later tonight.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@IR

well, let's see, we have me on you, WL, AA, and EBR.

nobody as far as i'm concerned, however, lemme go tear your 169 as you requested.

#HBC | ѕoup

WL, keep up the good work.

Gord, why do I need a wagon over anyone else?

Asdioh u so scum y, trying to appeal to WL by switching your vote?

unvote
Vote: Asdioh

Dork, please try to get the vote counts correct, JTB is not voting for WL.
"WL, keep up the good work."

"BAWWW WHY DO I NEED A WAGON"

"LOL ASDIOH SWITCHING YOUR VOTE TO APPEAL TO WL EH?"

1st) Buddying with WL.
2nd) Mundane question that doesn't hold anything of weight besides AtR.
3rd) Directing attention FROM (this is an edit) yourself by saying asdioh is appealing to WL by voting you.

what the **** IS NOT wrong with your 169?

in a whole three sentences, you bungled up AtR, Re-direction, Buddying, into a little package of ****.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@WL, They can be town. Kuz didn't act in a way I expected him to and it worried me but the Ryker side took the doubts I had away.

@Gord, can you explain how July's 245 or whatever is good posting? I mean specifcally what do you agree about it and whatnot.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
AA, imagine that I wasn't in this game. If you had to kill one player right now, who would it be?
Asdioh.

Bolded is the reaching that I'm referring to.
I suppose you could see it as reaching, but I thought that you would say something after pursuing and defending your decision to pursue it for so long. Did you just want to drop the topic after noticing how insubstantial the results (and your pursuit) were? Do you actually have anything on that slot from what Bardull posted about his previous games?

@GLG, do you have any town reads? Who is your next scumpick after WL? How do you read me and Asdioh?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

"Let's see here"

@Mod: request vote count

I answered your question in the post you quoted?
You think you can gather this info from what he has given you? You have SMBRPG mafia public for town so what about the ones you can't see?

I don't really like that you deflected to your position on this site instead of addressing your absence from early game.
I said I was busy earlier, I said it briefly however.

**** gut reads, if your gut read on someone is "scum" and you're going to charge in trying to lynch them at all costs. If your gut read is "town" then is there a problem with looking elsewhere? I mean, my read on you could change, but I've continued liking what I've seen from you, it looks like legitimate thought process and scumhunting to me, and nobody but GLG seems to think you're scum.

Oh, ok. I did list you as null leaning scum prior to that, though.

IR, what are your thoughts on Gova?
No, your basis on WL is nothing but a gut read. No logical progression to it, there is no basis other than you feel like it. That doesn't fly with me, what has he done that makes him scum in this game before? And now your changing your mind on him quickly, even using what others think as reasoning?

Honestly I feel like 235 is complete and udder cow poop. The whole "I didn't answer his question so that other people would give out their read" I don't feel is a legit excuse to not answer a question directly phrased at you.

I'm leaning null towards EBR at the moment.
You don't feel it is a legit excuse. Why?

@ Asianaussie: Who are all your scum picks and why? I'm curious for the reasoning.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gova said:
@Gord, can you explain how July's 245 or whatever is good posting? I mean specifcally what do you agree about it and whatnot.
She got me to understand her lack of IR scum read, for the most part. I'm sure there was other shiz but I'm really tired. If you want me to elaborate I will when I get back on.

Which reminds me.

I'll be V/LA from tomorrow until Sunday. I have a gig with my band and we're getting mad clutch about preparing.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Scumpick is IR. Leaning scum is Asdioh. Nothing dead-set.

IR's early play was pretty bad. Pursuit of Bardull meta was silly and ultimately led nowhere. I also don't like how ghebhead is (consciously or not) covering for the bad play by pushing it all onto JTB ('I don't get the case on JTB', 'JTB was getting a bit concerned', etc). Someone mentioned he was 'deflecting'? Somebody else said he was 'defending'. Neither is particularly good imo. Granted, his recent play is much better than his early stuff and I think somebody said JTB sometimes acts scummy early on, but I'm still not convinced.

Asdioh has done nothing but defend his bad vibe read at the beginning. Lack of proactivity. Oh, and he poked Gova a couple times.

I also want Gova to start talking.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
IR's early play was pretty bad. Pursuit of Bardull meta was silly and ultimately led nowhere.
What an inane accusation. How can you tell that it *ultimately* led nowhere? You act like JTB was supposed to know that Bardull would replace out of the game. And even if he didn't replace out I already explained how the knowledge could be useful. Now let me ask you this: if you say that obtaining meta-knowledge on a new player is useless [which I assume you're implying, otherwise you wouldn't have an issue with JTB asking about it] how is that a bigger problem than EBR asking Soup whether or not he knows the flavor? That's something that leads nowhere, wouldn't you agree with that? Hell, he directly asked you whether you're town or not and unless he earnestly expects you to answer the question with "no" then it's pretty feasible that this question would lead nowhere as well.

Once again I'd like to re-emphasize the point [which was completely ignored] that there would have been absolutely no issue had you just let Bardull answer the question and get it over with. We would've gotten the information we asked for, which could've helped us understanding how he'd act under pressure as the pretended [or not] newbie.
But since you already tackled it: If you believe that this game has been led nowhere, wouldn't you agree with what I just said above? Because if you look a bit more closely at what's happening it's *certainly* not JTB's request on meta-data that led this game nowhere but EBR stubbornly pursuing the point as if there was a problem with it. If this game truly has been lead nowhere, I think that's pretty strong evidence that EBR's has indeed pushing a null-tell.

I also don't like how ghebhead is (consciously or not) covering for the bad play by pushing it all onto JTB ('I don't get the case on JTB', 'JTB was getting a bit concerned', etc). Someone mentioned he was 'deflecting'? Somebody else said he was 'defending'. Neither is particularly good imo.
Care to elaborate on that opinion then? How is neither "particularly good"? I am part of this player-slot - am I supposed to twiddle thumbs while people grilling the living hell out of JTB for something so silly? What's wrong with me speaking in defense of my own player slot? [These are not rhetorical questions fyi]
Of course I am going to cover for the bad aspects of his play, you act like I'm not supposed to do that. The problem is that most of you aren't willing to look beyond that to see what's actually *scummy* play and what not.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
And EBR you should tone down your empty threats. Don't think that we're not understanding how you slap that vote on us while you let grow the grass over the whole issue. You're still ought to "rip" that post apart and explain your vote. If you think you can throw **** at anybody who questions your inflated way of hunting scum you're not going to get far this game. You're not beyond reason and explanation.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Gord (0)
ThePaprikaKiller (0)
Red Ryu (0)
July (0)
Bardull (0)
Asdioh (5) -Gova, July, IR, Gord, RR
soup (0) -
laundry (1)-GLG
Gova (0)
Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!! (Ryker/Kuz) (0)
Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb)(5)- Soup, WL, asdioh, AA, EBR
GLG (0)

Not Voting: TPK

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Ok, I rather liked IR's most recent post.

What an inane accusation. How can you tell that it *ultimately* led nowhere? You act like JTB was supposed to know that Bardull would replace out of the game. And even if he didn't replace out I already explained how the knowledge could be useful. Now let me ask you this: if you say that obtaining meta-knowledge on a new player is useless [which I assume you're implying, otherwise you wouldn't have an issue with JTB asking about it] how is that a bigger problem than EBR asking Soup whether or not he knows the flavor? That's something that leads nowhere, wouldn't you agree with that? Hell, he directly asked you whether you're town or not and unless he earnestly expects you to answer the question with "no" then it's pretty feasible that this question would lead nowhere as well.
Hmm...even if you misunderstood me, what you say does not really scream scum to me. I didn't say the act of pursuing meta was questionable, I had thought your slot's early game play involved pursuit of meta and little else in the way of productivity. Even so, I suppose you bring up a reasonable point, and re-reading shows me that the only truly questionable post was the nyantroll one, which was unbidden.

Once again I'd like to re-emphasize the point [which was completely ignored] that there would have been absolutely no issue had you just let Bardull answer the question and get it over with. We would've gotten the information we asked for, which could've helped us understanding how he'd act under pressure as the pretended [or not] newbie.
See above, it was your lack of non-Bardull-meta activity, not the act itself. Ignored this point because it isn't related to what I found questionable.

But since you already tackled it: If you believe that this game has been led nowhere, wouldn't you agree with what I just said above? Because if you look a bit more closely at what's happening it's *certainly* not JTB's request on meta-data that led this game nowhere but EBR stubbornly pursuing the point as if there was a problem with it. If this game truly has been lead nowhere, I think that's pretty strong evidence that EBR's has indeed pushing a null-tell.
Did not say game was leading nowhere, please don't put words in my mouth. The only possible interpretation you could have is that you believe you are leading town or something, and that's not right.

Care to elaborate on that opinion then? How is neither "particularly good"? I am part of this player-slot - am I supposed to twiddle thumbs while people grilling the living hell out of JTB for something so silly? What's wrong with me speaking in defense of my own player slot? [These are not rhetorical questions fyi]
Of course I am going to cover for the bad aspects of his play, you act like I'm not supposed to do that. The problem is that most of you aren't willing to look beyond that to see what's actually *scummy* play and what not.
I'll give you that last point, but I feel that anytime you have to deflect or defend, it's because there are potentially scummy aspects of play, not 'bad' aspects of play. Why else would you defend if it could be written off purely as lack of skill? Deflecting is basically pushing scummy or poor play onto the other head to imply the slot is actually town. Obviously there is something that can be judged as scummy by somebody. Regardless, this is debating general actions and not your slot's play, so I'll let it rest. I'm not criticising your defence of your slot, it's the fact you had to do it to begin with which is troubling. I suppose some of that could be attributed to people on your wagon, myself included...

Hmm...for now,
unvote

You aren't clear, but you look a lot better. For a ******** ape, anyway.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
~June 24, 2011. 8:47 AM

The post was pre' outlandish if you ask me AA. But it's all good mang.

If you can read back and give me two scum picks + reasons, that'd be simply delightful. May you do me the solid?

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
GLG, go back and re-read WL and tell us if you still feel the same way about him.

Also, give me some more stances.

TPK, where you at? Does anyone look scum yet?

AA/RR, yes I thought I could gather alot of information from what he would tell me and I know I'm wrong now.

DH, you have both GLG and Bardull listed in the votecount =\

AA, what is your opinion on GLG's case on WL?

#HBC | ѕoup

I agree with this, and to be frank i don't even think asdioh is scummy, hell, not even sure if i like my vote on IR right now, i did like his response too.

what to do..
what to do..

unvote

taking a re-read, i'll give some insight when i get back.

#HBC | ѕoup

GLG is an odd character, but i don't think he's scummy, his suspiscion of WL and Asdioh are warranted in their own way, guess my only problem with him is that he's not posting as much, but that's nothing.

I'm still wary of July, something isn't sitting right with me with her this game and i need to figure it out or make a case.

on the subject of july, who do YOU all feel about her?

#HBC | ѕoup

yo washed, what's your opnion on IR now with his rebuttal post? like? don't like? give me details.

#HBC | ѕoup

well, it was weird how he's like "oh my god WL is so much scum" then he is like "oh wow WL you looking so good right now guess i'm a sucker for multiposting."

yes, it's weak, but i can see where he is coming from, i certainly wouldn't consider that much, but i don't know the guy, and besides, i already stated i agree with asdioh.

July

Smash Apprentice
Scumpick is IR. Leaning scum is Asdioh. Nothing dead-set.

IR's early play was pretty bad. Pursuit of Bardull meta was silly and ultimately led nowhere. I also don't like how ghebhead is (consciously or not) covering for the bad play by pushing it all onto JTB ('I don't get the case on JTB', 'JTB was getting a bit concerned', etc). Someone mentioned he was 'deflecting'? Somebody else said he was 'defending'. Neither is particularly good imo. Granted, his recent play is much better than his early stuff and I think somebody said JTB sometimes acts scummy early on, but I'm still not convinced.

Asdioh has done nothing but defend his bad vibe read at the beginning. Lack of proactivity. Oh, and he poked Gova a couple times.

I also want Gova to start talking.
Can you clarify what you mean by this line, and what about this adds to your scum read on Asdioh?

I agree with this, and to be frank i don't even think asdioh is scummy, hell, not even sure if i like my vote on IR right now, i did like his response too.

what to do..
what to do..

unvote

taking a re-read, i'll give some insight when i get back.
Can you be specific about what you liked about his responses?

GLG is an odd character, but i don't think he's scummy, his suspiscion of WL and Asdioh are warranted in their own way, guess my only problem with him is that he's not posting as much, but that's nothing.

I'm still wary of July, something isn't sitting right with me with her this game and i need to figure it out or make a case.

on the subject of july, who do YOU all feel about her?
GLG's #295 gives me the feeling that he is simply complacent in his scum reads, but not particularly scummy. His suspicions of WL are difficult for me to follow, but he seems to believe that he has found scummy behavior from WL and is content with that and his vote on him.

This is Rusty Guillotine Mafia: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297283

I played with GLG there and his playstyle here has been very similar, he was town there.

As for July, I honestly really like her ;) I want to hear from EBR again, especially current reads, especially on IR, aa, and Asdioh. I'd also like their thoughts on GLG's entrance into the game.

Not much time to post with job training, but I'm staying on top of things as best I can.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
udder cow
hahaha

No, your basis on WL is nothing but a gut read. No logical progression to it, there is no basis other than you feel like it. That doesn't fly with me, what has he done that makes him scum in this game before? And now your changing your mind on him quickly, even using what others think as reasoning?
I'll try to answer, but first let me ask this. Do you ever vote anyone early-game in the hopes of getting a read on them?
Next, do you really have to go into explicit detail on why you have a townish read on someone, when they're nowhere close to being in danger of a lynch? I'll certainly look for reasons if you want me to, but I feel like finding scum is more important than explaining one of my townier reads right now.

Gord (0)
ThePaprikaKiller (0)
Red Ryu (0)
July (0)
Bardull (0)
Asdioh (5) -Gova, July, IR, Gord, RR
soup (0) -
laundry (1)-GLG
Gova (0)
Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!! (Ryker/Kuz) (0)
Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb)(5)- Soup, WL, asdioh, AA, EBR
GLG (0)

Not Voting: TPK
I am at L-2! I'm used to being wagoned on D1, but there are two differences this game:
1. J isn't in this game :troll:
2. The Day is halfway over, and my wagon feels stagnant. It feels like there's not much action happening in this game, and I'm not sure why. There are only a couple inactives, so it's entirely possible that scum are just sitting back, delaying other wagons from happening as long as possible.

Sometime tonight I plan on reevaluating my reads on everyone, particularly those on my wagon.

Hey guys, I found a picture of AA:
[url]http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/parrot-blue.jpg/img][/url]
Am I wrong? Also, that flip off IR was grody as ****.[/QUOTE]Oh hey, I was gonna say "I don't get it" but now I see parrot in the url.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
If you can read back and give me two scum picks + reasons, that'd be simply delightful. May you do me the solid?
Apologies. If you had asked me a day or two ago, I'd be unreserved in answering, but right now I have a couple leaning scum (Asdioh and IR) and not much else...I'll re-read this afternoon and try to change that up.

AA, what is your opinion on GLG's case on WL?
Reaching and dumb, but not scummy. He just went out of his way to avoid the Asdioh vibe read/IR meta pursuit issues in finding scum. I don't know why he would do this, maybe he didn't want to look like a bandwagoner on either of the two (at that point) scummy looking people. Still null.

Hey guys, I found a picture of AA:

Am I wrong? Also, that flip off IR was grody as ****.
What a wonderful blue colour.

I'm still okay with a IR lynch.

Can you clarify what you mean by this line, and what about this adds to your scum read on Asdioh?
It's an example of arbitrary and general play. Haven't read back today, but from what I remember he mentioned Gova at the end of a couple posts otherwise dedicated to defending himself.

July said:
As for July, I honestly really like her ;)
Soup, what do you think of this?

I want to hear from EBR again, especially current reads, especially on IR, aa, and Asdioh. I'd also like their thoughts on GLG's entrance into the game.
I second this.

@WL: Analyse 302 and 316 when you can.
@ Asdioh: On your wagon, who, if anyone, do you think might be scum? Gut-feels are okay this time :cool:
@ GLG: Do you have any town reads? Who is your next scumpick after WL? How do you read me and Asdioh?

#HBC | ѕoup

July said:
AA said:
As for July, I honestly really like her
Soup, what do you think of this?
I'm not sure what kind of point you're making here, why would july hate her own play or incriminate herself.

#HBC | ѕoup

July said:
Can you be specific about what you liked about his responses?
IR said:
AA said:
IR's early play was pretty bad. Pursuit of Bardull meta was silly and ultimately led nowhere.

I also don't like how ghebhead is (consciously or not) covering for the bad play by pushing it all onto JTB ('I don't get the case on JTB', 'JTB was getting a bit concerned', etc). Someone mentioned he was 'deflecting'? Somebody else said he was 'defending'. Neither is particularly good imo.

He's explaining and sticking to his guns, rather then back down, i like his assertion with his defense, and he makes good points, and to be quite frank gives me a different side to look at this, i was concerned of his stifle, but what he says is true and that is he did (or was) going to use that somewhere, then i'm fine with that, i'm also okay with defending his own butt too, as i wasn't before, he is apart of the hydra, he does have to have say in things, he can't just grovel and do nothing, yknow.

it's a good rebbutal, it's nothing special, but it's a good post, even though i know that's the gheb side speaking, i'm satisfied with their answers.

Top Bottom