• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staco

Smash Champion
I bet Armada is sandbagging after beating M2K, so that everyone thinks what a noob and then he uses hyper power and ***** them :laugh: *ironical*

(NYC)Fab

Smash Journeyman
i'd like to see you beat mango or m2k
or armada for that matter
haven't played them in so I don't know(well M2k once in tourney a while back it was 1-1 but I still lost oh well) I haven't played melee for a long while I quit after a while couldn't keep up with playing tekkenwhich I am currently a top player in) and smash at the sametime(which i was ranked 10 at one point in the power rankings here when I was playing), Haha a lot of people that have beatin them in casuals and cant beat them in tourney casuals are fun, warm up and practice dude nothing more only people who don't win take casuals to the heart thats one think that makes the difference between a scrub, a player with potential and a top player.

Strawhats oh **** lol what section?

Snail

Smash Lord
Twitter: Brawl team pools starting. Get back to the venue asap
genesisdbr, less than a minute ago

Osht. :D

EDIT: Armada and lambchops going back and forth in some heated matches all recorded don't worry

ARMADA! Woooot

stelzig

Smash Lord
I bet Armada is sandbagging after beating M2K, so that everyone thinks what a noob and then he uses hyper power and ***** them :laugh: *ironical*
I'd guess it would have more to do with the people not being used to their opponents playing style (both for the americans and the europeans) so match-ups might look a little strange - like armada beating m2k, then getting 3-stocked to a player considered worse. Then again as some people say it's all friendlies. Not that i actually think you can take everything away from a player when he beats a top player in any game just because it wasn't a tournament match or a sort of money match. It's not like they are going to try to lose just because there isn't anything "big" at stake. Armada doing well against m2k and mango in friendlies should show that europe at least isn't completely nooby.

Then again what do i know. Me and my entire country is complete noobs at both of these games... Sadly.:embarrass

Edit: Or as a guy i'm talking to said: "Who cares, let them play" :p

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
apparently there was 105 melee teams according to either chibo or valden

and did anyone hear "way ahead of schedule"

because way ahead of schedule means.......

CREW BATTLES :D

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Last Crew battle I saw was at ROM. It was the sickest thing I'd ever seen. It was also the first crew battle I've watched. :laugh:

Will it be random, Coasts vs Coasts? Whats up?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Im starting a petition for the elimination of free pre-reg for trouneys

whos with me.

its like a milllion times more stressful for no reason. DBR mustve been ****ting bricks until they found out that only 250 something ppl singed up for brawl and 250 something signed up for melee. needed stress if u ask me

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
yea i don't think anyone is expecting armada to win, but he will get a top spot though and if he does

Edit:Armada and lambchops going back and forth in some heated matches all recorded don't worry

LLDL

Smash Hero
Im starting a petition for the elimination of free pre-reg for trouneys

whos with me.

its like a milllion times more stressful for no reason. DBR mustve been ****ting bricks until they found out that only 250 something ppl singed up for brawl and 250 something signed up for melee. needed stress if u ask me
lol it looks like they could have it done by tomorrow, and then focus all on money matches, crews, and recording high demanded matches on sunday lol! But seriously, I think they were looking forward to the challenge. But is this the "Largest" tourney to date like we thought it'd be?

Windrose

Smash Lord
This would be alot more hyped if there were live streams. or at least someone who posted up youtube videos faster.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm late for work over this ****! LOL. I don't care what happens as long as M2K and Shiz have a set at some point these next few days. BBL.. Peace

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm late for work over this ****! LOL. I don't care what happens as long as M2K and Shiz have a set at some point these next few days. BBL.. Peace
Lol no doubt, but they are probably both trying to fight the other great players they haven't got to fight yet.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
My god.

The love for melee

GO SHIZ!!!!!

I want him to knock out m2k sooooooooooooooo bad. He can do it, I know he can. Stay away from the ledges and you got this boi.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Thats exactly what I'm sayin. Shiz > M2K
when they aren't fighting each other lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom