• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

The GERM

Smash Ace
Prepayment is now mandatory for all those who don't know. All you crazy Canadians, spread the word. Get on it you maple leaf doobie smokers!!

*Thanks Eric....homo lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
OMG! I can go to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is the EXACT address to the EVENT? 1201 West 10th St.
Antioch, CA 94509

2. Housing, i need some. HELP ME! once i get housing it will help me answer the questions below.

3. Should i go by bus or plane?

4. If bus, where is the CLOSEST station?

5. If plane, where is the CLOSEST airport?

6. Address to the BUS or AIRPORT is needed. HELP ME?

7. Anybody wanna team with me?

sidefx

Smash Champion
YOU GUYS NEED TO PAY!!!

we have a grand total of.........

20 ****ing people!

omg thats amazing!!! no.. its ****ing not.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO PAY UP, OR GENESIS WILL BE STUPID AND DUMB.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
no worries. everybody is gonna pay up in june by the deadline.

i am wondering though, how low does the entrance need to be in order for the friendlies day to be back?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yo lol all of wi is droppin out cuz this will either be:
a. more than 256 ppl and nothins gonna get done. OP says they'll have 'more than 40 setups' yet get 96 pools done in 5 hours.... lmaoooo.
b. less than 256 ppl and not worth paying well over $500 to attend

seeya have fun with your tourney

rhan

Smash Hero
a. more than 256 ppl and nothins gonna get done. OP says they'll have 'more than 40 setups' yet get 96 pools done in 5 hours.... lmaoooo.

When there's a will. There's a way.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Man if you weren't at Apex where there was probably 200 people just for brawl then you are fool. Apex was ran very well with that amount of people and it says theres gonna be 100 setups for this. Less than 256 people? I would go even if theres only 100 people.. your will is weak!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Man if you weren't at Apex where there was probably 200 people just for brawl then you are fool. Apex was ran very well with that amount of people and it says theres gonna be 100 setups for this. Less than 256 people? I would go even if theres only 100 people.. your will is weak!!!
KAGE I ****ING LOVE YOU

wow i'm probably going to go just to hang out with Kage.

And PBnJ :D

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
haha dont give me that soul of smash garbage. my idea of the soul of smash is cramming you and 4 of your buddies into a car and driving 12 hours each way to the middle of nowhere for 3+ days of melee (or brawl, if that's your thing). its not paying hundreds to fly west, watching half a thousand people try to squeeze 4 events into 2 days, then flying home. sounds more like a business venture than a tournament if you ask me. if thats your thing then go for it. all i said is it's not worth the money.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Whoever said that video games have souls? Wow lol, you just owned yourself.

But anyway it's once you are there at the tournament that all the magic starts happening, well even in the air plane it's fun watching the clouds and the buildings below. ^_^ Or maybe find someone to go with you and talk with them all day. =P

Edit: The magic is simply enjoying the moment with everybody. =D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Kage, I forgot to get Ganondorf dittos in with you because I was so busy hosting Apex. I want them in both games if you can play Brawl Ganondorf, and I can play Melee just fine, so I definitely want those. Remind me if I forget!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Owned myself? Hardly.

I understand what you're saying though. Edit it to say the soul of competitive smash or something

that just looks silly :p

Airplanes are ****.
No writing johns, I am Canadian after all =D

Kage, I forgot to get Ganondorf dittos in with you because I was so busy hosting Apex. I want them in both games if you can play Brawl Ganondorf, and I can play Melee just fine, so I definitely want those. Remind me if I forget!
Sure, but I suck badly at Brawl, my playstyle does not work and I hate it! lol. I even tried to go Snake last tournament yesterday at Montreal and I failed, I don't understand this game at all lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You have to camp a lot in Brawl... In Melee, you get to attack a lot and **** people. :bee:

Just camp harder and be really smart and you can win in Brawl. Have Ally and Holy train you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom