• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;___;

Terrible news [but for an amazing reason]:

A business venture ended up working out and I'll be moving to Georgia and owning my own business in a month. Because of that, I will no longer be able to attend Genesis.

@#$!%@#^$#%^@#!$@!!!!!!!!

Been trying to plan this for so long :( Good thing I didn't commit to tickets or anything...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;___;

Terrible news [but for an amazing reason]:

A business venture ended up working out and I'll be moving to Georgia and owning my own business in a month. Because of that, I will no longer be able to attend Genesis.

@#$!%@#^$#%^@#!$@!!!!!!!!

Been trying to plan this for so long :( Good thing I didn't commit to tickets or anything...
thats actually pretty cool, congrats man and good luck

toasty

Smash Hero
haha for the first 6 months, I'LL be that working slave, but yeah...it's pretty amazing. I just thought it would be going down in August and then all of a sudden an offer was on the table unexpectedly. Won't get to give Smash the proper send-off I wanted but oh well, that's life right? :)

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
anything besides hotels? 'cause if smashers are willing i think getting housed would be another (and probably better) way of experiencing the tournament instead of boring hotel rooms.

toasty

Smash Hero
boring hotel rooms? I don't think you realize that, if you choose the right place [Read: the one "butt-close to the venue"] there will be a HUGE number of players there and mostly on one floor since iirc they have reserved a floor [maybe more?] just for Genesis...could have been a previous hotel deal though. But TRUST me when I say that staying in that hotel [see first post] will not be boring :)

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
People aren't noticing the amazing 78 dollars a night for a suite

thats for any amount of people

**** housing. suites all day, *****es. im smashing in style.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I better see people drinking DJs at this tournament lol. By the way, I have to commentate at this =)
Homemade Waffles and friends, DJ Nintendo, Wife.

For every recorded match.

"OH WHAT THE **** WAS THAT ****?"

"DEFINITELY DRINKING HIS DJ'S"

"I JUST FIND IT RUDE PERSONALLY"

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Somebody house me! I'll do your laundry, dishes, take out the garbage. Whatever you want, just house me for Genesis! xD

Oh, you forgot the ever so faithful.

"THAT'S LEGIT!"

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Passport: Check
Return tickets to LA: Check
Prepayment for Genesis: Check

Just gotta book one more set of tickets for between Brisbane and Sydney, and get a flu shot.

idea

Smash Master
*Kage unfortunately could not attend due to a severe and violent case of the flu*

even the greatest warriors from history were conquered by diseases.

or cause they felt like invading Russia.

incidentally, doesn't Ganondorf sound like a German name?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
*Kage unfortunately could not attend due to a severe and violent case of the flu*

even the greatest warriors from history were conquered by diseases.

or cause they felt like invading Russia.

incidentally, doesn't Ganondorf sound like a German name?
Ya well they were weak and even if I had flu I would come anyways, because that is a true warrior!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's not that I think I need a flu shot, it's that my Dad who thinks I need one.
So yah ;)

Also I need to get my Visa sorted out.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No need to get so defensive. I'm sure any other "true warrior" would agree with what I just said.

That is unless, you're not really a warrior.
It's actually the opposite just like Mogwai said. You are not a true warrior because you believe there are limits. For example, what do you think Goku does all the time, he surpasses every limit possible and becomes greater after every fight. This can definitely be applied in RL too. Whatever you can actually conceive is real, you are only limited by your own perception so as you can go along the road, your perception changes always, so is there really a limit?

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
It's actually the opposite just like Mogwai said. You are not a true warrior because you believe there are limits. For example, what do you think Goku does all the time, he surpasses every limit possible and becomes greater after every fight. This can definitely be applied in RL too. Whatever you can actually conceive is real, you are only limited by your own perception so as you can go along the road, your perception changes always, so is there really a limit?
LOL, are you really referencing to a foolish children's cartoon?

There are limits. And sometimes if you don't understand your limits, it'll get you killed. Saying you have no limits is just foolhardy.

Ask any veteran soldier, Kage. They'll explain to you about limits.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
LOL, are you really referencing to a foolish children's cartoon?

There are limits. And sometimes if you don't understand your limits, it'll get you killed. Saying you have no limits is just foolhardy.

Ask any veteran soldier, Kage. They'll explain to you about limits.
Stop arguing with Kage. His warriorness is undeniable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom