• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LOL, are you really referencing to a foolish children's cartoon?

There are limits. And sometimes if you don't understand your limits, it'll get you killed. Saying you have no limits is just foolhardy.

Ask any veteran soldier, Kage. They'll explain to you about limits.
It's about believing there is something greater than yourself. Wow.. lol.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
if you can't go but you still want to see this be successful...and if you have the means, at least pay the $20 venue.

a little goes a long way and it'd be a **** shame if this didn't work out the way it was meant to. I really hope people step up and realize that you guys need the venue money by June 1ST and not the 30th...

*throws monies your way*

LOL Kage you're a ****ing dork XD

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Come on people. If anyone gets sick like with the flu or something, just drink DJs. DJs cures everything, it'll keep you healthy and strong, and gives you amazing DI.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
com'mon eric...that wasn't necessary lol. but i'm seriously in awe that that guy's name is "thataintfalco"...god lol..wombo combo pole jockers.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
WEST COAST DI *****ES

zhu has ECDI

this thread has WCDI

DIFFERENCE?

WCDI = death by fail

ECDI = death by wombo combo

WC+ECDI = death by ****?

that was lame .... >_>

a spectator has to pay the spectator fee only I think

pictochat banned but jungle japes legal is a big wtf

XD

and legalize nofair

ANNNNNND there should totally be a Luigi Crew in melee crews <(..<) <(..)> (>..)>

TP

Smash Master
Here's a timeline of this thread:

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
---
Pay now, please.
---
HYPE HY- Wait what?

And that's why there is no longer hype.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
don't let a distinct drop in posting get to you. Seriously, if it were the middle of June and people weren't posting much or paying, THEN that'd be a huge concern. People who plan for an event like this typically worry about travel and housing costs the most and see that as the main expense to handle early. something like the entrance fee, in their minds, can wait and will have to until they get more money together.

No need to draw conclusions so quickly. A lot of people who intend to go who haven't paid probably won't post again until they have paid. It's a weird guilt thing....but anyway, I hope my optimism isn't misplaced >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom