• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Is there a specific reason you decided to make the melee matches 7 minute time limit rather than the standard 8 minute? is it for time reasons?

Cia

das kwl
7 minute is best IMO. i'd imagine they'd like to stick to their schedule and what if doll in vidjo are put in the same pool?? what if plairnkk and m2k are put in the same pool?? what if these pool are put in each other's pool more than once??

WHAT if.. i'm put in a pool with any Bowser, DK, Dedede, Dr. Mario or ZSS?? this tournament is going to be all about running the clock and subtracting that one minute from each person's match is going to help a lot.

festizzio

Smash Champion
7 minute is best IMO. i'd imagine they'd like to stick to their schedule and what if doll in vidjo are put in the same pool?? what if plairnkk and m2k are put in the same pool?? what if these pool are put in each other's pool more than once??

WHAT if.. i'm put in a pool with any Bowser, DK, Dedede, Dr. Mario or ZSS?? this tournament is going to be all about running the clock and subtracting that one minute from each person's match is going to help a lot.
Well I was actually talking about Melee.

Thanks for your reply sidefx, I thought that might be the case.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
bigger in-vehicle screens is only asking for the driver to crash

festizzio - word

gantrain05

Smash Master
**** if that's the smallest tv you've ever seen you need to go to more tournaments
i've seen some really **** small tv's but i can't really play on them as im very very colorblind and its hard for me to even see whats going on, im so colorblind i've been CP'd by G&W choosing his color by matching the effing background...its that bad.

Renth

Smash Hero
After a year of not playing I think it's time Renth comes back from the Dead.

I'll try my *** off to be there.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I think the brawl vs melee debate should be finally ended here. After the tournaments over move out every table chair and tv..... Melee players on one side of the room.... brawl on the other... DODGE BALL!

Renth

Smash Hero
I think the brawl vs melee debate should be finally ended here. After the tournaments over move out every table chair and tv..... Melee players on one side of the room.... brawl on the other... DODGE BALL!
Hellz Yah .

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
i Think The Brawl Vs Melee Debate Should Be Finally Ended Here. After The Tournaments Over Move Out Every Table Chair And Tv..... Melee Players On One Side Of The Room.... Brawl On The Other... Dodge Ball!
+1 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom