• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
hey everyone who doesn't know anything keep posting in this thread asking for questions. and everyone who knows anything stay at the hotel and don't text anyone or post vids up or update twitter or post on swf.

ps who won brawl singles
some captain falcon user, noone knows who he is so we called him GOD

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
You sir, have changed the metagame forever
no he didn't
in smash64 with its lolhitstun, its always been like that
stop being so historic.
*gigglez*

MattNF

Smash Lord
pikachu was technically broken in smash 64 iirc his worst matchup was a 60-40 the only reason he wasn't banned because he didn't overpopulate the scene like mk in brawl does
yeah, I play 64 and rarely do people even use pikachu.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
What kind of idiotic logic is the presentation of 4 mks in the top 8 as grounds for a ban? Honestly, this is something that could have been stated WAAAY before the tournament even started. M2k , tyrant, and dojo were OBVIOUSLY going to place in the top 8, because they are some of the best players in the country.

If you want to prove something, create a standard, and allow the community to live up to it. If you say more than 60% of players using one char is too much, prove it, and allow the COMMUNITY to have a chance to agree. How about we find out what percentage of the players in attendance used strictly mk? I'd like to see that number.

The pro ban side uses horrible, scrub logic, and I honestly can't stand it. Be glad I'm not in the backroom.

Player-3

Smash Hero
@polmex
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
M2k and armada thought it was best out of 3 but it was supposed to be best out of 5 however armada won the best out of 3 set and then they had arguments etc etc on if they should continue but they didnt and then shiz lost to armada then in losers he lost to hbox and hbox lost to mango in losers oh ya armada put mango in losers then mango made a comeback an won 2 sets again armada an zhu took out m2k in losers. kk get it ?lol
I already knew that first half, but...

Zhu beat M2K? ...WTF?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
You should stop fooling the Smash scene with how mature and intelligent you are. I'm not the one who randomly makes fun of Overswarm because he lost to a Sonic and make a thread about it.

Sorry, I'm not five anymore.
iight but
OS losing to a Sonic when he ****ted on Sonic and how garbs he is
is hilarious.

Edit: losing to a Sonic twice.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
TO's stop sucking and start finding 24 hour venue's, this should have been over.
We should have appointed you to host Genesis? Its not exactly easy to take care of 478+ people in a simple building. Show some respect.

I hate when people give TO's **** and complain.

Kanzaki is funny

jc_off_the_heezay

Smash Apprentice
1. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
2. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
3. Tyrant (MK)
4. Dojo (MK)
5. ADHD (Diddy)
5. DEHF (Falco)
7. Judge (MK)
7. SK92 (Falco)
9. UTD ZAC (???)
9. Fiction (Wario I'm guessing)
9. Razer (???)
9. ????

Xiammes

Smash Cadet
no 64pikachu =/= MK
Smash 64 was by far the most balanced smash game
Pikachu is the most popular character but by tier list kirby is just as good.
Falcon and fox are Viable. Ness is way to high imo

The only broken character is isai, dosn't matter who you are, you are losing

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
yeah, I play 64 and rarely do people even use pikachu.
Maybe because that's because all the characters were capable of doing ridiculous things, so people simply played as thier favorites. As someone joked earlier about having to watch out about link. Funny joke, but link has some retearded things he can do to you like everyone else in the cast. Ahhh smash 64.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
What kind of idiotic logic is the presentation of 4 mks in the top 8 as grounds for a ban? Honestly, this is something that could have been stated WAAAY before the tournament even started. M2k , tyrant, and dojo were OBVIOUSLY going to place in the top 8, because they are some of the best players in the country.

If you want to prove something, create a standard, and allow the community to live up to it. If you say more than 60% of players using one char is too much, prove it, and allow the COMMUNITY to have a chance to agree. How about we find out what percentage of the players in attendance used strictly mk? I'd like to see that number.

The pro ban side uses horrible, scrub logic, and I honestly can't stand it. Be glad I'm not in the backroom.
The community has already made its decision...The majority voted for the ban. What are you smokin? Oh "eazy23"? Give me some of that **** an let me not listen to MR Obvious Sir ****in Shir Lock shut the **** up your dip****.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Sorry I haven't been here for the last 400 pages and it's probably been posted but who did FOW lose to in singles bracket and how did he place?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
TO's stop sucking and start finding 24 hour venue's, this should have been over.
Brawl tourneys at Rite-Aid, and even corner stores.
I like it. I should be a TO then.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
You should stop fooling the Smash scene with how mature and intelligent you are. I'm not the one who randomly makes fun of Overswarm because he lost to a Sonic and make a thread about it.

Sorry, I'm not five anymore.
you have to be ****ing kidding me, you cry about the stupidest **** i have ever heard about and almost never use an once of logic in any of your posts. within the last 3-5 pages of the CT i can guarantee that you have posted something that makes you look the age of 2

overswarm should not being saying anything to anyone about MK being banned when he loses to a character that he proclaims can be beaten with a no effort/skill and should never win anything.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
jc, stop bein a nub and wait for real results.

****, how long does it take to walk over to the venue. Even though I gurantee half of our smashers are fatasses. Eh, what can you do. :(

Kel

Smash Master
To all the people just posting in here for post count/ saying "gooo insert random person"/ discussing MK banning/ Brawl bashing: I hate you

Can anyone actually contribute to this thread with updates? Or maybe make a separate thread just for ACTUAL updates (since the Twitter idea failed).

cutter

Smash Champion
No, it's the PEOPLE'S fault that there weren't enough setups. People didn't bring enough Wiis and **** and look what happens... the tournament doesn't finish on time.

It's a lot harder to get a 24-hour venue than you think.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
To all the people just posting in here for post count/ saying "gooo insert random person"/ discussing MK banning/ Brawl bashing: I hate you

Can anyone actually contribute to this thread with updates? Or maybe make a separate thread just for ACTUAL updates (since the Twitter idea failed).
Updates are unlikely, given that everyone is walking to the hotel at last check.

earthadept

Smash Lord
lol guys i was joking. i feel like pika in 64 is comparable to MK in brawl in that they're both clearly the best, but there are definitely ways to beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom