• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
have fun you two
L-O-L. Good post. You win.

Anyone with an 07 Join Date and below should stop posting. =P

OH SHI-

HE'S GONNA PULL A PHILLY BILLY

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
I technically joined in Oct 06....my original account is Prince Of Fire. Changed it. I win.

When did this turn to a metaknight debate?

I'm still waiting on brawl teams results. Lets go M2K!!!
I agree. MK for the win.

So, how about that Genesis?
LOL, thanks for trying to change the conversation man.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Niko_K

Smash Master
If you think outside the box those with an earlier join date could technically be the worse on the boards if they aren't constant lurkers :O Theyd be so far behind in the metagame :O

/ high

Ally is gunna win you should all just get some rest.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

Supersun

Smash Apprentice
ohh NinjaLink vs LightxDream...in real life. So who do you think has the advantage. My money's on NL. Anyone who plays diddy must be scrappy.

lol I kid, but can someone update me on the Brawl Single's Loser Bracket and the semi's on the winners. I know M2K beat Ally in winners.

D.mann

Smash Cadet
What where the two people that were in the doubles finals and ally vs M2K??? I think im pulling for ally but i fell like M2k is going to win

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
guys pikachu should be banned in 64. who's with me?
Pikachu isn't that tough. It's that Link you gotta look out for.

Seriously though, Pikachu is not that hard to fight....like at all. Fox and Kirby do just fine against Pikachu IMO.

Levitibus-Yeah, that was me. Probably, no johns but I played horrible at ROM. I almost got out of my pool and should have. I should have beaten Sensei. Both matches were mad close. Who were you/who did you use?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm trying to get info.

Another text from Genesis:

"Everyone's walking or driving to the venue. GFs for both singles and doubles will finish at the ramada. Probably in an hour or two."
Quoted just in case anyone missed it.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Even though mango had hundreds of fans...There is still the pressure of disappointing his fans by losing to someone from a whole different country... I think this is what darkatma means.. This doesn't mean that armada had no pressure at all..
Mango just had more pressure on him because he was defending his title as best player
That's true. I can't imagine a grand finals of a large tournament where that pressure isn't there. I simply think Americans going "ohhh europe where are you at nao" is inappropriate, given the fact that it was North Americans trashtalking Europe originally, until Armada personally came here and stomped on our faces. I've been in the positions of being in grand finals and having everyone wanting you to lose, trust me it's rough.

What's more, if Mango already had his position as best player, this noob from Europe should have been a no sweat, except that he swept through the winners' bracket. I'm not sure either of us could be qualified to say who had more pressure lol. Thanks for the courteous response though man.

RoM? He may not have been overseas but he was across the country.
Yes, that's true, but I'm not sure the aura would be quite the same. There were far more people at Genesis roaring Mango on; a united country against one swede. <3 Armada.
Something along the lines of nice sig.
Thanks boss. My girlfriend made it for me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
1. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
2. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
3. Tyrant (MK)
4. Dojo (MK)
5. ADHD (Diddy)
5. DEHF (Falco)
7. Judge (MK)
7. Lain (ICs)

^Right?

I think this kinda proves the pro-ban cases point. 4 MKs in the top 8, and 4 other separate individual characters played by good players (GJ to all of you. Even you, Lain!).

While all the players there are good, I think it says something when it is a multitude of one character in comparison to several individual characters.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
this is rediculous, yes, i've been spamming to some degree
but smashphoenix, you had something like 600 posts when you started posting in this thread?

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Pikachu isn't that tough. It's that Link you gotta look out for.

Seriously though, Pikachu is not that hard to fight....like at all. Fox and Kirby do just fine against Pikachu IMO.

Levitibus-Yeah, that was me. Probably, no johns but I played horrible at ROM. I almost got out of my pool and should have. I should have beaten Sensei. Both matches were mad close. Who were you/who did you use?
Where in the world is Isai?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
1. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
2. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
3. Tyrant (MK)
4. Dojo (MK)
5. ADHD (Diddy)
5. DEHF (Falco)
7. Judge (MK)
7. Lain (ICs)

^Right?

I think this kinda proves the pro-ban cases point. 4 MKs in the top 8, and 4 other separate individual characters played by good players (GJ to all of you. Even you, Lain!).

While all the players there are good, I think it says something when it is a multitude of one character in comparison to several individual characters.
YES!!!! Yes yes yes!!!

So what happenedd to doubles? Brawl doubles?> Jus wanna know since idk anything about gdx/chaz standings an i want to know bad.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
1. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
2. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
3. Tyrant (MK)
4. Dojo (MK)
5. ADHD (Diddy)
5. DEHF (Falco)
7. Judge (MK)
7. Lain (ICs)

^Right?

didn't you lose to a sonic with mk?

EDIT - Twice?

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't that mean Tyrant and Ally played

Why do we not have results for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom