• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I really really hope they do melee crew finals at the hotel, that is what I was most excited for.

I'm getting too tired waiting and doubt that they'll even upload any videos tonight so I'm gonna hit the sack.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
@polmex
MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ahahahaha

Naw man that dudes hair has got to go if hes gonna be jesus.

Jman give Mango your hair an stop losing

Master Raven

Smash Master
A good chunk of the people who voted for both sides of the ban issue aren't really high level players who are knowledgeable with high level play vs MK. I wouldn't really put much faith into those public polls.

D

Deleted member

Can anyone actually contribute to this thread with updates? Or maybe make a separate thread just for ACTUAL updates (since the Twitter idea failed).
Simple logic. If there are no updates, we can't update.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
no 64pikachu =/= MK
Smash 64 was by far the most balanced smash game
Pikachu is the most popular character but by tier list kirby is just as good.
Falcon and fox are Viable. Ness is way to high imo

The only broken character is isai, dosn't matter who you are, you are losing
Way to high in a cast of 12?

True., smash 64 basically was, get the first hit and you should win. Isai is just the master at
0-death.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
A good chunk of the people who voted for both sides of the ban issue aren't really high level players who are knowledgeable with high level play vs MK. I wouldn't really put much faith into those public polls.
Dude, you're not exactly HIGH LEVEL play either. I've played you and your Snake and Marth didn't impress me.

LOL at Isais characters from best to worst. LOL

jc_off_the_heezay

Smash Apprentice
jc, stop bein a nub and wait for real results.

****, how long does it take to walk over to the venue. Even though I gurantee half of our smashers are fatasses. Eh, what can you do. :(
Gotta love the meat ridin'

More then half of the thread is wanting results or some idea!
They haven't updated since them going to hotel.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
But its the public?...So, what are we hear? Only the Elite should decide?

Whens the last time a non elitist ever made a good point? I guess never, since hes not an elite...

No, thats a bad point. Its valid, but leaving everything in the hands of the "elite" doesn't really allow any fair an unbiased desicions.

Yet again, neither does leaving it to the people.

So, whatever

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Dear Memphis,

stop.
no **** you

you have no right to say anything about my bashing to overswarm because your ignorant prick *** has no idea what is behind that.

you don't even play brawl, the melee results are up, go back to *****ing about random **** in the CT thread, which there you aren't even really wanted.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
no **** you

i you have no right to say anything about my bashing to overswarm because your ignorant prick *** has no idea what is behind that.

you don't even play brawl, the melee results are up, go back to *****ing about random **** in the CT thread, which there you aren't even really wanted.

sex me now.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
no **** you

i you have no right to say anything about my bashing to overswarm because your ignorant prick *** has no idea what is behind that.

10littlepigs, baby

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I get back from a vacation to see MK hype in this thread? This is hilarious.

Go to bed folks. This'll be here in the morning. lol
What kind of idiotic logic is the presentation of 4 mks in the top 8 as grounds for a ban? Honestly, this is something that could have been stated WAAAY before the tournament even started. M2k , tyrant, and dojo were OBVIOUSLY going to place in the top 8,
because they are some of the best players in the country.
Iirc, Tyrant wasn't even top 7 or 8 in Cali before switching to Meta. (Check me on that) If he can make that kind of transformation, I can only wonder what everyone better could do...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Dude, you're not exactly HIGH LEVEL play either. I've played you and your Snake and Marth didn't impress me.

LOL at Isais characters from best to worst. LOL
thats a wonderful way to go against his point...

Jeez...what are we? Boards of the ****ing Roaches? Gar Roaches?

Take the top 15 of each region an take a vote count from them...

I bet you 60 40 for the ban

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's not that only the elite should decide but their opinions are going to hold more weight because they are, under most circumstances, much more knowledgeable about the game as a whole than your average poster.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
no **** you

Hey man, we eat punks like you for breakfast.

All day

Xiammes

Smash Cadet
Way to high in a cast of 12?

True., smash 64 basically was, get the first hit and you should win. Isai is just the master at
0-death.
Some times, depends on the matchup
at least the matches are fast paced. Plus 0-999% combo's are possible in smash 64. Isai is too good at the game, he ****ing loves it.

Llumys

Smash Champion
I think public polls work fine, because it's the public who's playing the game. I think the ban is to make the game fun, fair, and balanced. "Fun, fair, and balanced" are just opinions, though. I guess if the majority of the people find a Meta Knight-less Brawl fun, fair and balanced, so be it.

I'm pro-winning-side.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
The community has already made its decision...The majority voted for the ban. What are you smokin? Oh "eazy23"? Give me some of that **** an let me not listen to MR Obvious Sir ****in Shir Lock shut the **** up your dip****.
What a joke you are. I see virginity causes an inability to compose a legible rebuttal, as well as the desire to "curse" via internet at someone you will never meet. Good luck with your acne homie, and may your job as a janitor support your biannual sexcapades with the town *****.

Also, I haven't even displayed my own views on the matter, I simply stated that I hated the way that I've seen the matter discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom