• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Can someone fill me in on what happened after M2K lost to Armada? What happened to Shiz / Hbox and M2K and stuff? Also, who won Melee doubles?
M2k and armada thought it was best out of 3 but it was supposed to be best out of 5 however armada won the best out of 3 set and then they had arguments etc etc on if they should continue but they didnt and then shiz lost to armada then in losers he lost to hbox and hbox lost to mango in losers oh ya armada put mango in losers then mango made a comeback an won 2 sets again armada an zhu took out m2k in losers. kk get it ?lol

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
4 mks in the top 8 proves pro-ban?
since when?

D.mann

Smash Cadet
1. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
2. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
3. Tyrant (MK)
4. Dojo (MK)
5. ADHD (Diddy)
5. DEHF (Falco)
7. Judge (MK)
7. Lain (ICs)

^Right?

I think this kinda proves the pro-ban cases point. 4 MKs in the top 8, and 4 other separate individual characters played by good players (GJ to all of you. Even you, Lain!).

While all the players there are good, I think it says something when it is a multitude of one character in comparison to several individual characters.
IDK i think Sk92 was up there, because he got beat by ADHD, but i cant remember when

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
1. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
2. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
3. Tyrant (MK)
4. Dojo (MK)
5. ADHD (Diddy)
5. DEHF (Falco)
7. Judge (MK)
7. Lain (ICs)

^Right?

I think this kinda proves the pro-ban cases point. 4 MKs in the top 8, and 4 other separate individual characters played by good players (GJ to all of you. Even you, Lain!).

While all the players there are good, I think it says something when it is a multitude of one character in comparison to several individual characters.
Yay. Good stuff Overswarm.

Just get the 64 discussion over with an ban Isai >.>
LOL. You're a funny guy. Your posts are quality. No homo.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think that if Melee singles brought you to a state of arousal at or above semi-boner, you should change your avatar to this one.

Granted, it's just my opinion.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
didn't you lose to a sonic with mk?

EDIT - Twice?
Wow nice point there smart one xD. Full of logic.

But please update on doubz!!! An Melee crews will be finished at Ramada also?

edit. Why are Sonics riding hard on the anti ban **** wagon? Lol sonics...

If your not malcom no1 cares what you have to say

wiiplaya09

Smash Cadet
Pikachu isn't that tough. It's that Link you gotta look out for.

Seriously though, Pikachu is not that hard to fight....like at all. Fox and Kirby do just fine against Pikachu IMO.
pikachu was technically broken in smash 64 iirc his worst matchup was a 60-40 the only reason he wasn't banned because he didn't overpopulate the scene like mk in brawl does

jc_off_the_heezay

Smash Apprentice
So it's....

1. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
2. -M2k/Ally (MK/Snake)
3. Tyrant (MK)
4. Dojo (MK)
5. ADHD (Diddy)
5. DEHF (Falco)
7. Judge (MK)
7. SK92 (Falco)

????????

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Fox does just as well VS Pikachu as anyone else in the entire cast on Smash 64. As long as you don't get hit....you can win. Smash 64 is both amazingly ******** and incredibly awesome at the exact same time because of how stupid and broken grabs are and how incredibly easy it is to combo to death.

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone who doesn't know anything keep posting in this thread asking for questions. and everyone who knows anything stay at the hotel and don't text anyone or post vids up or update twitter or post on swf.

ps who won brawl singles

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
wow @ the comparison of smash64 to brawl.

s64 pikachu = brawl mk? forreals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom