• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
noooo, not cactuar =[[[ **** pink shinobi.

and guess what else,

Darc beat cactus in losers.

My ***** DARC!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Stop stealing my quotes D:

Otherwise its funny how its ALWAYS the melee people attacking brawl. Brawl people seem to be the only one making the effort to unite both communities.
I only play melee and I could care less about brawl. At times I forget it even exists. I don't mind the game, I just prefer to play melee. and are we seriously doing the whole melee vs. brawl thing? *sigh i thought these arguments ended months ago.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Kage I root for him no matter what I love that guy..who else comes with awesome contacts and a cape to a tournament

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
"when someone camps in brawl its playing "gay", but when someone camps in melee its somehow became spacing and forcing your opponent to approach in an intelligent manner"

lmao
yo

I would argue with you the differences, but I like both games(just melee a bit more).

MORE IMPORTANTLY

Tom already threatened to close the thread once for brawl vs melee **** so plz cease

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Cactuar must've given up trying again. I'm not even johning, there's no way his Fox or Marth would get 2-0'd by PS' Peach if he weren't sandbagging.
LMFAO

Pink Shinobi is ****ing great. Nobody knows about him but he's ***** both mango and ss multiple times in epic sets. And i'm pretty sure cactuar was trying... there is $10K on the line so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom