• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
this. I agree with this 100%.
I wish some of you guys would stop complaining about brawl. Good players win. It's competitive. That's why Genesis is happening.
i'm pretty sure mk has to go after snake he can't camp him

Kasht

Smash Cadet
Excel and ling ling got knocked out of the tourny by SK92 and adhd then Adhd's team lost to inui and atomsk
Correction, Excel_Zero and Ling Ling were put in losers bracket by Ally and Sean. Team PR has a guaranteed 5th place.

We are waiting on the winner between Havok and mikeHaze vs BoA and Tepa.

Then its Inui and Atomsk vs M2K's team.... You have to be here!!!

Kasht

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Can someone make an update-only thread please

;_;
too late for dat son its almost over now

there should be a thread for good ideas for big tourneys:

update thread
someone who can upkeep a twitter *cough*dbr one sucked*cough*
NO FREE PRE REG 6 months in advance

anyone wanna add?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Chip beat mikehaze, warpstatus beat praxis, ally and sean vs utd zac and dojo in dubs winners finals

Kasht

Smash Cadet
what is the status on brawl doubles? Anyone have an idea of how far the bracket is?
Ally and Sean are fighting in Winner's finals now.

Havok and mikeHaze vs BoA and Tepa are up now. The winner fights Excel_Zero and Ling Ling.

Inui and Atomsk will face M2K's team shortly. Whoever wins there will face the winner of Team PR vs Havok+mikeHaze/BoA+Tepa winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom