• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
LOL someone was hyping axe to the extreme for like the last day and everyone was hating on him, and it was just a big argument

and then AXE beats JMANS FOX LOLOL with PIKACHU LOLOL

whoever was axes hypeman must be so happy, I realize this has probably already been covered but im not going to read all the pages

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tope is a sheik, I forgot. SS is no Darkrain vs Sheik. (aka Darkrain never loses that, but 90% of falcons do).

That is sad though. Hopefully SS can still work his way up.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
EEECCCC<3 good **** Tope
Silentspectre got beat by some "Tope"? Whodat?
Dammit ss.
tope Over Silent Spectre
Tope over Silent Spectre

HOLY **** lmao
Wtf Is Tope
Lolololol Tope
Tope is a sheik, I forgot. SS is no Darkrain vs Sheik. (aka Darkrain never loses that, but 90% of falcons do).

That is sad though. Hopefully SS can still work his way up.
lol <3 this thread

meepxzero

Smash Master
@ plank

melee is way better competitive wise than brawl, but you really cant judge it off the fact that anyone good can beat anyone good in brawl. Your comparing a game thats been out for 8 years to one thats been out 2 years. We already know who beats who because this games been out forever and there has been a million more big tournies than brawl. This is probably the biggest tourney to date where everyone all around the world are actually playing each other from the US for brawl. Im sure when melee had their first big major tournies we had no idea who was gonna win. I might be completely wrong about that lol probably ken was the most dominant at the time, but i remember him losing to chillindude randomly back in the day and even isai beat him. People do get better at brawl its just the game is centered more around mastery of ur character and match ups.

Staco

Smash Champion
lol not true.

also, scar beat tope last time they played.

scar>ss??!?! ;)
Inui logic.

And I bet you just say that you knew it because your want to have sth. for your theory. But your theory is crap!

melee was as random people beating people at the start as brawl is

ally and m2k are placing constantly high, wheres the randomness?
the last time m2k only lost one tourney to fiction tyrant and one to ally
ally lost only 2 to m2k, nothing more!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
SS is overrated lol. He's good, but he has no OOS practice and he could be better if he did. I'm probably going to get attacked by all the people who ride on his **** right now, but whatever. Y'all know it's true.

That being said, Tope is an EC beast so I'm not surprised he beat SS.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oh ****!

We Are About To See What Darkrain Is Made Of. Tope Beats Ss, Faces Darkrain Next. **** This Is Getting Interesting.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Thanks swiftbass! Keep those MW updates coming! NES NOOB? Kels? and especially Dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom