• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
hot shiiiiiiit raykuuuuuuu!!!! go rayku my buddy :)

btw
pretty sure Chad > Anther > N64

and since Axe beat Jman he'd be the best.. we'll see how he does
No offense to my fellow pikas, but anther doesnt play melee anymore per everyone I know who speaks to him, and I have no idea what my favorite pika ever (n64) is even up to these days.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Uh... Yeah. Dphat's the ****. And so is DMG. Probably went Wario/Mk or Marth on their *****. Dphat has one of the best Marths. Like, no ****. Dphat generally places top 15 in any Texas/Louisiana/Oklahoma tournament.

Both of them are in the Texas power rankings.
Oh ok kool. I mean I beat him at Apex, he tried 2 marth ditto me n didnt do very well. His meta did better tho. I don't know much about Texas smash, so I don't really know who is good and who isn't.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Oh ok kool. I mean I beat him at Apex, he tried 2 marth ditto me n didnt do very well. His meta did better tho. I don't know much about Texas smash, so I don't really know who is good and who isn't.
It's cool dude. :p He doesn't do well with Marth Dittos.

And it doesn't surprise me he went MK this tournament. MK and Wario though make a super awesome pair.

I didn't mean to sound like a *****. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom