• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Shiz and Rock will make a comeback, the same way Mango and Lucky lost.

LLDL

Smash Hero
lol, notice how when the tournament is done for the night, smashboards stops glitching and is normal :)

strawhats

Smash Master
Why is this turning into pound 3 doubles style where all of the good people are in losers bracket. M2k and Jman have a chance to win if they can stay in the winners bracket

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i posted earlier today saying WC was going to get ****ed for sleeping on scar... and what happens?

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Guini and xelic beating SS and tang is not unexpected at all lol that is what is supposed to happen. Guini said they only lost a match because SS got off on xelic one match but xelic picked it back up and the other games were easy.
and germ and king knocked out colin and chops

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can't even keep up anymore. @_@ Every time I refresh there's like five new pages.

MattNF

Smash Lord
its not over yet germ and king beat colbol and chopsless than 10 seconds ago from web

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT

OLD SCHOOL SMASHERS REPRESENT

strawhats

Smash Master
WTF Germ and King are ****** too. I cant believe the same team that went even w/. mango and lucky got knocked out. Poor colin and chops.

strawhats

Smash Master
This is the best time ive had in a long time on smasboards. I just wish the tourey was bigger than 250 people.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Ah ****! I Colbol and Chops god knocked out....**** I thought they were going to make it to finals...well they still can. KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom