• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Ah ****! I Colbol and Chops god knocked out....**** I thought they were going to make it to finals...well they still can. KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!!
Well I don't think lambchops is gonna get to final same w/. colin, but if there's one thing ive learned today. Dont sleep on the underdog.

TokiDoki

Smash Journeyman
about king+germ vs colbo/chops, germ didn't use link did he? that would be amazing

and weren't darc/drephen the ones who beat m2k/forgot who/and tourney. darc is the one wc slept on

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Armada is shakin in his boots.
SCAR + DARC / M2K + JMAN GOING TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY 1ST AND 2ND RIGHT THERE BABY.

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST COAST

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
This thread is moving way too fast...like I want to post because I'm so hyped just reading this ****, but I can never get a word in before the next epic update.

+1

strawhats

Smash Master
Not bad at all but I got numbers hyped after seeing like 1000 people pre reg. Even though I knew not every one would show. I expected that there would be like 500+ people there.

Count

Smash Champion
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but I talked to wyatt an hourish ago he said:

AZ/Judge play Dojo/UTD Zac tomorrow in winners

he and SK92 play LeePuff/Tyrant in winners tomorrow

I'm not sure who else was in winners. I'm assuming the PR team was considering their hype and I'm assuming m2k/fiction are since nobody has said otherwise.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I couldn't even imagine being there right now... too much hype to fit in one building
No kidding. I get shake hands when I have more than 3 people watching me play a friendlies in my house. I would die playing in a place like that but I'd still go if I could. Remind me when I win the Lotto to build a smash mansion and have monthly tourney's for free.

Well I don't think lambchops is gonna get to final same w/. colin, but if there's one thing ive learned today. Dont sleep on the underdog.
Exactly. Some rocky balboa **** is poppin off today and I love it!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahaha where u at dazwa

kage most likely teaming with vwins, im not sure though

but 99% sure

LOL STRAWHATS

yes

they look so similar!

LLDL

Smash Hero
**** son. I bet there will be at least 500 pages when I log in tomorrow morning at like 11am.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
i reload and theres a new page of posts

this is more hectic then when the new tier list was released

wigglezwow

Smash Rookie
Dam i knew there was gonna be a hella lot of good players but jeez ppl are just coming out of the blue and ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom