• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pengie

Smash Lord
genesisdbrSo busy sorry for lack of updates. Wc beats mw. Brawl/melée brackets will be up soon currently being seeded top 3 will advance from each

Melee dubs pools has been over for a while.

Smash Ace
DBR: Canada vs international melée crews going on now Canada up by a huge margin

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
DMG uses wario and Dphat uses MK/marth in teams
yeah but i don't think dmgs wario and dphats mk could have beat fictions wario and m2ks mk.
They have done the zss/gw team before and many variations.

But if your certain they used wario and mk then the more power to them.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Lee how come you didn't go first apex and now genesis I want to see you owning a large tournament again!
I've been remodeling a house TBH. LOL. Just was never sue if i would have the time. And when i finally do have a couple days to spare, I look up plane tickets and theyre like 500$. which i don't want to spend. But i WILL be at the SNES Game unicorn tourney ****. IM NOT missing that.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
DMG and DPhat used MK/Wario to beat M2K and Fiction.

Game 3: M2K and Fiction screw up a grab release on DMG. DMG fsmashes Fiction for the kill. M2K tries to gimp DMG, but gets farted on. M2K dies in a star k.o. before DMG dies off the bottom.

judge!

Smash Ace
not judge...brother at home wondering whats going on..just got home from work

Samochan

Smash Master
nealdt: Armada thrills the crowd in melee crews up kage.

Awesome. ^_^ I guess we can expect to see some nasty combos from armada and good play if crews got recorded, he's such a crowd thriller. Does "up kage" mean that kage's up on melee crews then?

genesisdbr: Brawl and melée brackets are soon to begin. If you are not sure if you made it please check at front desk. No friendlies during bracket

Yauuhhzzz

But we still dunno how europeans did on pools >_>

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I've been remodeling a house TBH. LOL. Just was never sue if i would have the time. And when i finally do have a couple days to spare, I look up plane tickets and theyre like 500$. which i don't want to spend. But i WILL be at the SNES Game unicorn tourney ****. IM NOT missing that.
Alright kool I hope that one has a live stream so i can see whats going on. Also are we going to have a 5$ Ike ditto set at hobo 17? Everyone in el paso is interested in going :)

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
so glad they're pulling this off
i'm guessing up kage means kage is either going in, or armada beat kage pretty badly
either way

video hype :D

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I know some of the bracket MELEE

the following teams are all on the same side. this pic is rough. heres the breakdown. zhus team is expected to win and shiz's team is expected to win. if this happens this how this part will work out. This is all expected victorys(and probly a bye or two). the important part is that the ppl who care about these teams know who is on their side of the bracket.

IN SHORT:

-zhu's team
-shiz and rockcrock
-bigD xyt
-Tope Cyrain

all are close to each other on their side of the bracket

yeah its ****ty but ppl want updates and Im bored so sry in advance if its not pleasing to the eye, I made this in paint with the info i gathered. Its loud there and I can only get a little info at a time.(JOHNS JOHNS)

shalom

Smash Journeyman
I know guini/xelic have to play m2k and jman in second round after guini and xelic got a bye in the first round for getting first in their pool. At a tournament this big how is it possible that they have to play m2k and jman second round? Something does not seem right. lol

chops/colin and rock/shiz both got byes so they also haven't had to play yet.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
way to be the man swift!
gotta look after my midwest brethen

Clarification on Armada in crews: he took out both vwins and kage.
its on my twitter too

http://twitter.com/gai_thanatos

i have upadtes via phone and of some midwest ppl as well as some EC ppl. not much but i'll give what I got

for those who dun know armada is a peach main best in europe apparently or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom