• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyberden - Columbia, MD - Aug 30, 08 - SSBB 1v1/2v2

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Anyone know about how long singles will last/when singles start?

Shinku

Smash Champion
singles usually last about 2 n half - 3 n half hours. so if they start at say 4, then it'll be done by like 7 or 8 ish. or earlier if you get eliminated. i usually leave like right after im out lol.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Alright, thanks for the help.

Playing it safe, what time should I show up for singles?

Spitfire668

Smash Cadet
So far we are done the Doubles with 1st- Forte/Chu, 2nd- Azen/Chillen, 3rd-God Is My Rock/Shinku.

Spitfire668

Smash Cadet
Ok, Down to serious business now. We had a Wii stolen tonight and we do have the culprit on camera at several angles. I am assuming you thought that the Wii was yours when you walked out(A fabrication of my mind since I know you brought no Wii and neither did your friend). We have contacted the police and will be pressing charges. If the Wii is returned within the next day we will consider not pressing full charges. But if the Wii is not returned there will be no further tournaments at Cyberden.

As for Tournament results. I will post them when I can, but I am obviously alittle busy.

Noraa

Smash Lord
^^^WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
First M2K
Sorry to who ever got there wii stolen =[.

I want more tournies so please give it back.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow well I hope this person has the decency to return the wii- come on now, did they really think they could get away with it? This is why I haven't brought my wii to a tournament, I was worried about something like this happening. This could really quake up the community if this doesn't get back, so please return it whoever you are (lol they probably won't read this) but you don't realize how much damage you do to the community for your very small gain.

I'll throw in shoutouts tomorrow in the results topic.

Great games today everybody!

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
ok, Down To Serious Business Now. We Had A Wii Stolen Tonight And We Do Have The Culprit On Camera At Several Angles. I Am Assuming You Thought That The Wii Was Yours When You Walked Out(a Fabrication Of My Mind Since I Know You Brought No Wii And Neither Did Your Friend). We Have Contacted The Police And Will Be Pressing Charges. If The Wii Is Returned Within The Next Day We Will Consider Not Pressing Full Charges. But If The Wii Is Not Returned There Will Be No Further Tournaments At Cyberden.
Come on, Cyberden is such an awesome place. The tournaments are awesome, return the **** Wii. You thief.

Lobos

Smash Master
Wow that sucks, the whole time I was there I had to keep an eye out on my wii. None the less good job with running things spitfire and crew.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
gayness for the loss :( and i thought i was joking when i said yall were taking names because someone stole something. but since your going to get caught... could you return it for the rest of us?

hova

Smash Champion
-this is g-regulate

EE, your sig is literally killing me, you have to clear up what ****ing happens to that guy. i mean, he HAS to be decapitated right? im dying for the truth

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
what a horrible representation of the east coast, wow

i hope we aren't labeled because of jon's lameness
LOOOL

sigh, i wish i would've played better. 2 hours of sleep+playing at 1:30 AM wc time (4:30 AM ec time) does not do wonders for gameplay

oh well, good experience anywhom :p

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This really sucks.

Whoever took the Wii, you're already f*cked. May as well do what you can to lessen your punishment.

hova

Smash Champion
dont listen to him jon, hova and i were cheering every time knocked that falco away and would promptly run to the other side of the stage and ledge camp. that snake severely ****ed you up though. this is g-reg

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Wow, if that guy hadn't taken the Wii, we'd all have the results already.

I REALLY hate this guy.

Top Bottom