• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creation of BBR Ruleset Committee; Brawl Nationals Agree to Same Stagelist! New TO's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
You hold regular events, good.
You have not held or had a major role in a regional/national, not good.
You are "good" at the game, sweet.
You also have proven multiple times in this thread that you wont compromise. Case closed.

Our ruleset is "logically" supported. Its just not YOUR kind of "logic" so dont wanna accept it. And dont worry, i dont want to know you, so u can stop assuming that im trying.
I know this isn't directed at me, but I'd like to respond to it. For starters, I'm sure a lot of this will be cleared up (more than it is now, at any rate) when you finally DO release your rationale for banning / including the stages that you did. Right now, we're all in an awkward position because your stage list was released, without actually explaining WHY it is the way it is. The fact that you're espousing "compromise" so much is only painting the stage list (fairly or not; we don't know at this point) as a set of arbitrary opinions without backing.

It's not (at least, for me) a matter of you not logically supporting yourself, it's that we don't know what that logic is, so practically, it's the same as not having logic at all.

...if that makes sense.

I dont understand what you are asking.
That part wasn't the question; the question came later. I was setting up the question. I'll restate for clarity, in the FORM of a question (which you seem to already have answered, partially): How will you handle members who are usually willing to compromise, but refuse to in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary of their opinions? AN TOs have done this before with their 5-stage starter lists, contrary to a whole slew of facts (objective facts, btw, like MLG) that prove that 5 stage starters are not fair and that FD isn't a neutral stage, etc. So, if someone comes into your group and successfully argues a point, using facts, that proves your collective mentality or opinion to be false, will HE have to compromise to match you, or will the EXISTING MEMBERS have to compromise to match him.

This is an important question, because it addresses concerns of balance of power and seniority in your group, which will affect how members are chosen 6 months from now.

We will have no issue admitting we messed up(if we do indeed mess up). We have no issue with changing the rules because we noticed our mess up. I also would have to say that most of these people(swordgard/raz/budget) that argue about whats rational and whats logical and provide "proof" are honestly a bunch of radicals. Their views are not the majority or minority...they are simply radicals/extreme-ists. Those people are a cancer to this type of group because if its not done THEIR way then is not "logical" and if its not done their way then its "wrong." They will not compromise and thus have no use to use or the community.
Well, even you have to admit that, although life has a LOT of gray area, and your rulesets will, too, sometimes things CAN be proven objectively and with actual evidence. How will you address those events? How will your group plan on dealing with a member defending a position not dogmatically, but LOGICALLY (not in an extremist way, but with pure evidence supporting his position)? Will a proven position be FORCED to undermine itself because of an imbalance of power in the group? And how do you plan on preventing this scenario?

I cant speak for the group as a whole but i do feel that unity is our main goal and once it is accomplished many things will follow:

1. People will finally have a clear understanding of what stages are LEGAL and WHY they are legal. We will provide explainations for our actions.
This is SORELY needed right now.

2. People will not have to worry about WC/EC/Dirty South/MW having different rulesets. They can be well versed on these stages by the time a major event has to come up instead of having to learn picto ONLY for an South event......for example.
Of course. This is a given, and very appreciated.

3. Once more of our rule set is created(remember, stage list is just ONE part of this) we feel that there may be an increase in character variety at tournies.
We'll see. If this is your aim, then I'd DEFINITELY direct you to the stage disc. forum; a lot of debate has gone on about that very topic that might add some perspective (I can't speak for you, so I can't say if you already have it :p )

4. More events will get the limelight instead of just apex/whobo/pound/mlg/genesis....ect.
This would be a good thing, too.

There is more but ill save it for another time.
I look forward to it. ^_^

I understand its hard to accept/trust us after the garbage the BBR created but its something i cant put into words. Most of you know us TOs and trust our judgement so thats all i can really say. Trust us and give this a shot.
Well, I know you (it's not like we haven't worked together, lol), but remember: your group WILL expand over time, and you WILL add members who might not already have your predisposition to eliminating that conflict of interest. Is there a line that should be drawn in terms of TO participation in tournaments? Because, as I'm sure you're aware, not every human has the capability to fight something like that so effectively.

Again i cant say raz or whoever WONT be in our group but i believe that radicals like him have a slim slim slim chance of getting in.
Don't forget: the objectivist philosophy on the rise on SWF right now is built off of the concept of a definite right and wrong choice. It's not as much a lack of willingness to compromise, as a need to strike a balance between objective truths not important enough to defend, in a bigger picture sense, and objective truths that are worth protecting from subjective influence. It's something I know you will have to deal with in the future, because your group has humans in it. I just want to address the concern now, before its a problem, for our sake AND yours.

TP

Smash Master
i use to be pro-ban

i'm very open-minded. i just think i'm entitled to my opinion just like everyone else's and no one's is more "right" or "wrong". which is probably as open minded as u can get on the issue
Well, when reading your posts, it feels like you use the concept of all opinions being equal to save yourself from having to reevaluate your own opinions. You make some really good posts, so don't take this the wrong way.

Also, I don't really consider the MK ban debate to be that relevant to this concept, since new evidence came in that (in my opinion) heavily favored anti-ban. Therefore changing your views on it could be based on the situation changing, instead of resulting from debate.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Edit: *deletes text wall*

I'll just keep it short. Xyro, shut up and do your job. At this point your behavior is flat out poisonous. You're going about bashing the BBR (which btw is part of YOUR group name) and you're bashing several members including Raziek who does test MANY different rulesets, and probably this one as well.

While the concept of this committee is very good, the behavior that you display is a hindrance to such a cause, since frankly, its no better than when Inui used to bash people while in the BBR.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Incidentally, SL, I was gong to suggest you do what you just did. Good call.
XD you saw the text wall?
Eh it was needed; though I admit it was harsh; things are getting out of control in the topic, and it doesn't help that Xyro, and several other members go out and bash people so damn openly.

If you want to unify the community, the first step is learning to play nice. if you cannot do such a things, keep quiet on your opinion.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I still think Pictochat is a questionable stage.

The moment that stands out the most to me is Fatal vs Tyrant at MLG Raleigh. Fatal Dthrows Tyrant to begin his tech chase. A bomb spawns on top of them; ruining the tech chase and Fatal's momentum.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I still think Pictochat is a questionable stage.

The moment that stands out the most to me is Fatal vs Tyrant at MLG Raleigh. Fatal Dthrows Tyrant to begin his tech chase. A bomb spawns on top of them; ruining the tech chase and Fatal's momentum.
Mhm perfectly understandable. On the other hand, we can't really say if its just a single incident, much like when I fall through the center of FD >_<

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That came off a bit wrong, and seemed like I was personally addressing him when I said "your region".

I meant that in a more broad sense.

One region simply cannot agree to ban MK - because of the above listed reason of when they decide to travel OoS/out of country - into a region that has MK allowed.

You simply won't have the right experience to compete. It's like people losing to Yoshi - simply because they never ****ing played a Yoshi before.

That inexperience bites you in the ***. So unless the ban is widespread; it's going to fail when your region decides to travel. This is what pisses me off when the higher-ups tell people to "experiment with MK-banned tourneys" or to "hold your own MK-Banned tourneys for your region".

It hurts your region to do so. Therefore nobody really wants to do that.

/explanation was needed
/Yoshi name search.

Hey, Yoshi can legitimately beat people. :c

SuSa

Banned via Administration
/Yoshi name search.

Hey, Yoshi a player that happens to be playing Yoshi that is better than his opponent can legitimately beat people. He can also beat players of relatively equal skill because they lack the matchup experience and make countless mistakes that cost them the match - still a legitimate win. :c
Fixed that for you. Yoshi is gimmicky. Nothing else. Nothing more. I'd love to be able to MM Polter or something if he's attending WHOBO3 (under the assumption I am.. I'm not 100% confirmed until Jan/Feb)

Yoshi's gimmicky. Kind of like Ness. They'll tear you to shreds if you don't know what to expect.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The Yoshi talk is quite offtopic, but I'll contribute by saying that I think the characters moveset is actually pretty decent and that his shield is his primary flaw.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
whats the big deal?

arent these the same stages as always except PS2?
From what I heard so far this below is Problem number 1.
"Stickies on Smashboards will be limited only to tournaments using this ruleset, effective January 1st."
And problem number 2 is that it's listed as the BBR doing this if i'm right.

SuSa

People's concept of the word BBR is screwed because the Admin's control it and can change it whenever they want. Thus it's causing an issue with the two BBR's.

But SS hit it on the head pretty much.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
am I understanding this right when I say that only 5 tournament hosts came up with this stage list and now its official?

no offense to AZ but IDK if that was very smart

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
What sinister said.
Basically it creates the idea of us having participated on endorsing it when we did not at all do such a thing.

Even worse, when a member such as Xyro then flat out bashes the BBR!

The sticky issue is also problematic because it enforces a "if you dont follow our ruleset you dont get stickied"

am I understanding this right when I say that only 5 tournament hosts came up with this stage list and now its official?

no offense to AZ but IDK if that was very smart
yep.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
The sticky issue is also problematic because it enforces a "if you dont follow our ruleset you dont get stickied"
I honestly see no problem with this. we finally will have a stage list that is static. we are on our way to having a standard. its about damn time

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
I honestly see no problem with this. we finally will have a stage list that is static. we are on our way to having a standard. its about damn time
The problem with it isn't the end result, in fact I do agree that its rather stupid that after 3 years the community cant agree on a set list due to various lobbying.

On the other hand, this makes it seem like you are punished for experimenting with different stagelists.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Wait then the people who created the ruleset would have responsibility if everybody starts to disagree. I know there probably going to have different versions of the unified rulesets but when the BBR came out with them, they technically couldn't get bashed for a good reason since you had the CHOICE to follow said ruleset.

Now I don't think they'll force TO's but with the all sticky incentives it's really gonna cut down on good experimentation for new rules as SL said.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
The problem with it isn't the end result, in fact I do agree that its rather stupid that after 3 years the community cant agree on a set list due to various lobbying.

On the other hand, this makes it seem like you are punished for experimenting with different stagelists.
In all fairness, that's a really childish way of looking at it. The world isn't all rainbows and sunshine, and the fact of the matter is that things that aren't official aren't official, so why should they be treated as such? If people want to be children and insinuate that they are being "punished" for being not the standard, that's their prerogative, but it's not true; they aren't being actively punished, they just aren't getting special treatment.

It's like saying it's not fair that the one top student in the class gets a gold star for getting the top grades; he's the top student so of COURSE he gets preferential treatment. That doesn't mean that the teacher is actively calling the other students morons, though. Big difference.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
In all fairness, that's a really childish way of looking at it. The world isn't all rainbows and sunshine, and the fact of the matter is that things that aren't official aren't official, so why should they be treated as such? If people want to be children and insinuate that they are being "punished" for being not the standard, that's their prerogative, but it's not true; they aren't being actively punished, they just aren't getting special treatment.

It's like saying it's not fair that the one top student in the class gets a gold star for getting the top grades; he's the top student so of COURSE he gets preferential treatment. That doesn't mean that the teacher is actively calling the other students morons, though. Big difference.
It's not special treatment if they want that special treatment to be the norm.

Life

Smash Hero
Why?

What's so good about a standard? The only benefit is that it makes writing a nationals ruleset easier as you don't have to take conflicting regions into consideration. Meanwhile, what you lose -- the ability to experiment with T3 counterpicks and Onett and whatnot -- is far greater, as you have the ability to add depth to a game that, let us face it, sorely needs it. Advocates say they'll make room for this, but considering that people running a ruleset that isn't theirs (most notably Raziek) have no say, such considerations are unlikely to ever be brought up.

The biggest mistake of the Brawl Ruleset Committee (because it's not the BBR--perhaps I could go Unix-style and call it "BAB", for "BAB Ain't the Backroom") is releasing the stagelist immediately without any sort of logic attached and without any opportunity for critique. And then Xyro goes and tries (can I even say tried?) to argue with BPC, finally resorting to an appeal to experience which of course never ends well ("congratulations on defeating BPC. Now defeat his argument").

Way to make enemies with the two most persuasive people on these forums.

tl;dr

Any conversations this group had regarding the stagelist and other such issues (the sticky thing) should be immediately declassified.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't get how people don't see that you very well can test at locals and even regional if you really want to.

Nothing is truly stopping people from doing this.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero

No its bad wording on my part.

Furthermore your comparison is poor.

This isn't a reward for top performance, this is a reward for conformity. If you don't adopt our ruleset, then you do not get a sticky which will have an impact on your attendance. They may not actively be attempting to punish, but it does create the image, that straying outside the "official" ruleset will only cause more damage to their Tournaments than good.

Why?
Let us say we take this current stagelist and someone decides to add a stage or two.
NO STICKY FOR YOU!
It does not matter if by all logic, the stage enhances the competitive aspect of the game, all that matters is they did NOT adopt the same ruleset, they did not conform.

Actively punish? No
Does this provide incentive to test different rules that MIGHT add competitive depth to the game? Hardly.

The end is a unified ruleset which is fine, but the fact is, it does create the image that doing anything outside the "official" ruleset is going to have repercussions.

Now as for the first part. Let's not try to play the whole "you're being childish card" since I'll be blunt, the bat swings both ways.
Why is this official? Is it because 5 TO's got together and all agreed on it? What about the other TO's such as Raziek who test multiple rulesets? Why not include them? In fact, why is it that the admin group promoting ANYTHING make it suddenly official?

I'll be honest, you're far more interested in the ends, not the means to which that end is achieved.
Unfortunately, the means DOES matter, and if Xyro has illustrated anything, its that this makes it even MORE difficult to experiment with other stagelists and possibly improve the competitive depth to the game, it means its that much more difficult to be part of such a group and influence it to adopt more, or less stages.

Don't be so enamored by the idea of a unified ruleset that you forget that it may adopt ideas that in themselves, are flawed and may hinder the competitive aspect of the game.

Sure, the ends is something that many, including myself have wanted, the means however may mean that the competitive aspect of the game is lessened. Even more so if a bigot like Xyro is going so far as to declare someone such as Raziek; who experiments with different rulesets to provide valuable data; a cancer to the community.

@Ryu: It is not that it flat out says "do not experiment" it simply says "if you do not conform, you're probably going to see an impact on your attendance."
Let alone the fact it has BBR on the title is flat out idiotic when you have someone like Xyro in it. At least have the decency to say its rain when you piss on us.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Maybe if we were to compromise, maybe we can have labels saying this tourney is going to use a experimental ruleset?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Let us say we take this current stagelist and someone decides to add a stage or two.
NO STICKY FOR YOU!
And how many tournaments currently get a sticky? Not a whole lot. This will not affect your typical local TO at all.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
That special treatment WON'T be the norm, though. Remember, the only events that can get stickies are:

A ) national or regional events
B ) that adhere to the official ruleset

...but not everyone will adhere to the ruleset (because TOs are still free to experiment), and not every event is a national or regional. So, it's really not a big deal.

I don't get how people don't see that you very well can test at locals and even regional if you really want to.

THIS THIS 100X THIS.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Why?

What's so good about a standard? The only benefit is that it makes writing a nationals ruleset easier as you don't have to take conflicting regions into consideration. Meanwhile, what you lose -- the ability to experiment with T3 counterpicks and Onett and whatnot -- is far greater, as you have the ability to add depth to a game that, let us face it, sorely needs it. Advocates say they'll make room for this, but considering that people running a ruleset that isn't theirs (most notably Raziek) have no say, such considerations are unlikely to ever be brought up.
those are huge benefits though. you got to admit that.

you don't really lose stage experimentation. it just becomes regulated and controlled, but used less.

and yeah, raziek not having a say as THE TO of NS is pretty BS.

The biggest mistake of the Brawl Ruleset Committee (because it's not the BBR--perhaps I could go Unix-style and call it "BAB", for "BAB Ain't the Backroom") is releasing the stagelist immediately without any sort of logic attached and without any opportunity for critique. And then Xyro goes and tries (can I even say tried?) to argue with BPC, finally resorting to an appeal to experience which of course never ends well ("congratulations on defeating BPC. Now defeat his argument").
call it the BRC.

Any conversations this group had regarding the stagelist and other such issues (the sticky thing) should be immediately declassified.
fully agree

Life

Smash Hero
Maybe if we were to compromise, maybe we can have labels saying this tourney is going to use a experimental ruleset?
Better yet, separate forum for experimental sets?

Beeeeeecause TO's want their players to do well at nationals and using a different ruleset will hinder them?

Life

Smash Hero
those are huge benefits though. you got to admit that.
what, unity? See what I said to RR. A little unity is nice, but at a high cost to one's ability to dissent? Not so much.
you don't really lose stage experimentation. it just becomes regulated and controlled, but used less.
"Hey, let's use a centrally planned economy! You don't really lose individual incentive, it just becomes regulated." Regulation is not always a good thing.
call it the BRC.

I will, but I want(/ed) to establish what the acronym stands for first. "Brawl Ruleset Committee" and "BBR Ruleset Committee" have the same initials.
And thanks for agreeing where we did.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
sssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBAAAAM

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
That special treatment WON'T be the norm, though. Remember, the only events that can get stickies are:

A ) national or regional events
B ) that adhere to the official ruleset

...but not everyone will adhere to the ruleset (because TOs are still free to experiment), and not every event is a national or regional. So, it's really not a big deal.
So what if there is a really popular tournament coming up using an experimental ruleset? And I thought stickies were incentive? The goal is to literally try to make EVERY tourney follow the same ruleset.

If I'm wrong on this then AZ needs to change the OP because it basically says that.

True to what you said on the part of TO's still have free choice and they always will since AZ or ANYONE on these forums don't have an authority on them.

Although the goal I said earlier is basically is what AZ is trying to force on TO's, and basically discourage any TO's from trying to start a big tourney with a different ruleset.

SuSa

Unity for nationals/regionals is fan-****ing-tastic. Those are also pretty much the only things that got stickied outside of charity events (which IMO should be an exception to this sticky rule... if you can prove your event is for charity or something)

Outside of that, for your locals, do w/e the **** you want. Not like many of those (did any?) get a sticky in the first place.

Oh and also:
(exceptions for experimental tournaments can be made).

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
No its bad wording on my part.

Furthermore your comparison is poor.

This isn't a reward for top performance, this is a reward for conformity.
That IS top performance, SL. The people in charge, be it a classroom, the army, a government, or SWF, will always determine what "top performance" means, and performing the best often means conforming to their notions of what "top performance" is.

If you don't adopt our ruleset, then you do not get a sticky which will have an impact on your attendance. They may not actively be attempting to punish, but it does create the image, that straying outside the "official" ruleset will only cause more damage to their Tournaments than good.
Again, try to keep in mind that this only affects national tournaments and regionals, in which case they SHOULD all conform to the same ruleset. Remember the goal of tournaments: to compare player skill. How can you accurately do that if all the tournaments aren't the same? IF we aren't all playing the same game, the measurements get skewed.

It's in ALL of our best interests to go to national / regional events that use the same rules; imagine how much the MLG rankings would be worth to us, competitively, if each MLG event (which were all held in different regions, btw) had a different ruleset. That'd be ********, and you know it.

So, in the instance of nationals and regionals, we sacrifice individuality to gain accuracy and community. It's a good trade, especially since this affects nothing at the local level.

Why?
NO STICKY FOR YOU!
Locals wouldn't get a sticky anyway. And any national that would do that on a whim isn't worth its salt anyway; nationals are NOT for experimentation.

It does not matter if by all logic, the stage enhances the competitive aspect of the game, all that matters is they did NOT adopt the same ruleset, they did not conform.
If it DOES enhance the competition... chances are it will be in the ruleset. (After some time has passed. Give it time.)

Actively punish? No
Does this provide incentive to test different rules that MIGHT add competitive depth to the game? Hardly.
And it shouldn't. TOs and players should intrinsically have the incentive to experiment. It's not the BBRs job to make players or TOs care about this game. Players and TOs experiment when they CARE, and they either care or they don't; you don't force that through "incentives", because the research that gets done will probably be half-***** and crap anyway.

The end is a unified ruleset which is fine, but the fact is, it does create the image that doing anything outside the "official" ruleset is going to have repercussions.
ON THE NATIONAL LEVEL, AS IT SHOULD.

Now as for the first part. Let's not try to play the whole "you're being childish card" since I'll be blunt, the bat swings both ways.
I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to say YOU, specifically, were a child. I was trying to say the argument is one a child would make. "I'm not getting my way, so you must obviously hate me" is something my 16 year old sister says, not something a rational adult says.

Why is this official? Is it because 5 TO's got together and all agreed on it? What about the other TO's such as Raziek who test multiple rulesets? Why not include them? In fact, why is it that the admin group promoting ANYTHING make it suddenly official?
No, it's official because the admins say it is. A law is a law because Congress / the President passed it, and they are in charge. Simple as that.

I'll be honest, you're far more interested in the ends, not the means to which that end is achieved.
I'm interested in both, but I'm also mature enough and enough of a realist to know that you can't always have both at the same time; sometimes, the ends and the means evolve at different rates, and that's ok.

Unfortunately, the means DOES matter, and if Xyro has illustrated anything, its that this makes it even MORE difficult to experiment with other stagelists and possibly improve the competitive depth to the game, it means its that much more difficult to be part of such a group and influence it to adopt more, or less stages.
ON A NATIONAL LEVEL. Please stop insinuating that this will affect local events at all, because it won't.

Don't be so enamored by the idea of a unified ruleset that you forget that it may adopt ideas that in themselves, are flawed and may hinder the competitive aspect of the game.
Which is what the "recommended" ruleset did all the way up until 3.0. It took you 3 years to get it right; don't be so impatient.

Sure, the ends is something that many, including myself have wanted, the means however may mean that the competitive aspect of the game is lessened. Even more so if a bigot like Xyro is going so far as to declare someone such as Raziek; who experiments with different rulesets to provide valuable data; a cancer to the community.
He never called Raziek a "cancer to the community"; he called him a "cancer to the group", meaning that one headstrong individual can utterly destroy a work of compromise (see: the American Congress, which frequently has one douchebag halt an entire bill).

Life

Smash Hero
Susa, I think you missed the point. Local TOs want their players to do well, so they adopt the official rules. New players see this and assume these are the only competitive stages. Eventually there's so much "unity" that changes cannot happen.

Right now:
"Hey I think [insert any T3 cp here] is pretty awesome and should be used more. [reasons]"
*lively debate ensues*

Down the road:
"Hey I think Japes is pretty awesome. [reasons]"
"Shaddup, random hazards are gh3y lolol"
"But Japes isn't random."
"go to a tournament sometime u scrub"

The sticky thing is merely annoying.

RR: Then you get the "you haven't collected enough data so leave" dilemma. (And of course, "enough" is always a few events more than whatever we have.) Even if experiments happen at first, eventually local TO's will either get frustrated from the BRC brickwalling such efforts and give up, or cut ties with the BRC and thus the organization loses credibility and dies, defeating the purpose of its existence.

On another note, out of curiosity what does the MBR think? (Besides the whole "lolbrawl" thing.)

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Right now:
"Hey I think [insert any T3 cp here] is pretty awesome and should be used more. [reasons]"
*lively debate ensues between 4 passionate and rational people*
Everyone else: "Shaddup, random hazards are gh3y lolol"
4 people: "But Japes isn't random."
EE: "go to a tournament sometime u scrub"
Fixed for you.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
You're welcome; no spamming though.
Not trying to argue or maybe we'll take it to PM's but why did I get an infraction? spamming? I just posted an image. Also somebody post an image that stretched the page a couple pages ago and it stayed and wasn't relevant. wut I 'd just like to know what I got infracted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom