• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Job 27: Kanto Pokemon
The following is a Mega Evolution of a Kanto Pokemon, as Megas have thus far not been represented among Poke Ball Pokemon. (If this does not qualify due to Mega Evolution being introduced in Gen 6, I will be writing up an alternate non-Mega version at the end of the post.)
pinsir.png

Mega Pinsir (Bug/Flying)
Mega Pinsir would fly towards the closest opponent. If it hits, it grabs the fighter with Vise Grip and clamps down on them for a couple seconds to deal damage (if the fighter is grabbed in midair, Pinsir will hover at that spot). When it's done crunching, it flings the fighter forward a fixed distance. Pinsir will make a total of five lunges, whether or not they succeed in grabbing anyone. It disappears after the fifth lunge.

If Megas are not allowed, this would be normal Pinsir, which would walk around, jump, and be unable to hover in place, but its grab-crunch-throw attack would play out the same.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I forgot to post this up but

Octoling Misc info profile

Entrance Animation Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Octoling appears while “riding the rails” before jumping into octopus form, splatting on the ground, and reforming. Take from the beginning level of Octo Expansion.

Idle Poses @Ve of the Desert Bloom
1. Checks their clothes.
2. Runs the back of their neck.

Taunts airConditioner airConditioner

1. This Way! Signal from Splatoon 2
2. Takes a selfie (based on the Thang obtaining segments of Octo Expansion)
3. Booyah! Signal from Splatoon 2

Victory Animations Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom
1. Does two flips before aiming the Dapple Dualies on both sides. Female variants raises the guns up while thrusts a hip out and smirking. Male variants aim the gun downwards and does an edgy pose. Based on the Dualies victory animation in Splatoon 2.
2. Raises the Dynamo Roller up and rests it in their shoulders. Female variants leans forward and smiles while male variant does a thumbs up. Based on the Roller victory animations.
3. The Octoling appears sitting on the Slosher. They then get up, spin, and lean forward on the weapon. Female variant looks forward in a sassy way while make variants wistfully look up. Based on the Slosher victory animation.

Boxing Ring title BowserKing BowserKing

Half Octopus, Half Agent

Kirby Hat
The main female Octoling’s Gaur.

Audience Cheer Paraster Paraster
GO, GO, OCTO!

Classic Modes of the Desert Bloom

OctoPARTAY!!!!

Player fights against eight opponents in waves of 1 against 4. Stages are also based on the idea of 8.

Round 1 vs :ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultlemmy::ultludwig::ultbowserjr:
Stage: Figure-8 Circuit

Round 2 vs:ultlink::ultzelda::ultsheik::ultganondorf::ultyounglink::ulttoonlink::ultlink::ultzelda:
Stage: Hyrule Castle

Round 3 vs:ultmarth::ultroy::ultike::ultlucina::ultrobin::ultcorrin::ultchrom::ultbyleth:
Stage: Coliseum

Round 4 vs:ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultcharizard::ultmewtwo::ultjigglypuff::ultgreninja::ultlucario::ultincineroar:
Stage: Prism Tower

Round 5 vs:ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultvillager::ultvillagerf::ultvillager::ultvillagerf:
Stage: Smashville

Round 6:ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultinkling::ultinklingboy:
Stage: Moray Towers

Final Round: :ultsephiroth: :ultsephiroth: :ultsephiroth: :ultsephiroth: :ultsephiroth: :ultsephiroth: :ultsephiroth: :ultsephiroth:

Alternate Costumes Paraster Paraster

Like Inkling, odd-numbered colors are female while even are male.
Octolings would only use their default hairstyles ("Tentacurl" for girl and "Punk" for boy).

Pink (the "default" Octo ink, more reddish than Inkling's pink)
Turquoise (sanitized Octarians)
Gold (Chaos from the Chaos vs. Order splatfest)
Silver (Order from Chaos vs. Order)
Brown (Retro from Retro vs. Modern)
Red (Ketchup, Hero, and Super Mushroom from their respective Splatfests)
Lavender (Narwhal from Unicorn vs. Narwhal)
Green (certain Octo Canyon levels/Salmonids in Salmon Run; less yellowish than Inkling's green)

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Job #26: Golden Sun Spirits

1# Agatio & Karst
(Golden Sun: The Lost Age)

Spirit Information
  • Type: Ace
  • Class: Shield
  • Category: Primary
  • Way of Obtaining: Spirit Battle

Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Blue Ganondorf (Agatio) and Pink Corrin (Karst)
  • Stage: Venus Lighthouse (Referencing the Mars Lighthouse)
  • Music Track: Mars Lighthouse (Golden Sun: The Lost Age)
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions: Pink Corrin starts with a Death Scythe, Assist Trophies have higher drop rates and the only summonable Assist Trophies are Tiki and The Moon.
Spirit Art
GSAgatio.png
GSKarst.png

---

2# Tyrell (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)

Spirit Information
  • Type: Novice
  • Category: Support - Fire Attack

Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Green Roy
  • Stage: The Great Cave Offensive (Referencing the Abandoned Mine)
  • Music Track: Matthew’s Battle Theme (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
  • Conditions: Green Roy will start the battle with Superspicy Curry, the effects of Superspicy Curry will remain during the entire Battle and only Fire-related items will drop (ex. Fire Flower, Superspicy Curry and the Fire Bar).

Spirit Art
GSDDTerrell.png
---

3# Karis (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)

Spirit Information
  • Type: Novice
  • Category: Support - Magic Attack ↑

Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: White Palutena
  • Stage: Onett (Referencing Kalay)
  • Music Track: Matthew’s Battle Theme (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
  • Conditions: Dangerously high winds are in effect after a little while, Healing Fields have an increased drop rate and White Palutena starts the battle with Gust Bellows.

Spirit Art
GSDDKaris (1).png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please note we will be finishing pokeball pokemon submissions soon.

Submissions are now closed. Golden Sun spirits will continue for 24 more hours. Octoling submissions will close in 12 hours.

Last edited:

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Job #24: Octoling Echo Status

I'll go with Option 1 on this. My take on Octoling is that while all their normal attacks are effectively the same as Inklings (only using different versions of the same weapons), their special attacks are different, utilizing types of weapons not represented in Inkling's moveset.

Here's my list of specials.
  • Neutral Special: Splat Dualies: These are similar to Inkling's Splattershot, but dealing less damage. However, you can dodge while using them similarly to Joker's neutral-B.
  • Side Special: Splat Brella: The Splat Brella has much more significant differences than the neutral-B does, but it still controls a little similarly. In this move, Octoling pulls out a Splat Brella and opens it up. Holding B will keep the Brella out while you move. Unlike in Splatoon, it doesn't fire any shots, but running into enemies will still damage them. The Brella protects you from the front and can actually reflect projectiles as well. When you release B, the canopy of the Brella shoots of, becoming a slow projectile you can approach alongside.
  • Up Special: Super Jump: This is... the same.
  • Down Special: Heavy Splatling: This is completely different from Splat Bomb, being a chargeable projectile aimed slightly downward. It inks the ground when used. It does heavy damage at full charge, but takes a while to get there.
  • Final Smash: Booyah Bomb: Octoling starts levitating and starts charging up a massive glowing ball of ink, before throwing it forwards in a devastating attack. Players that hit the taunt buttons (whether performing the move or not or whether they can actually taunt or not) will cause the Bomb to charge quicker.
Job #26: Golden Sun Spirits

Saturos & Menardi
Golden Sun
1611020477363.png 1611020499474.png

Spirit Information
Class: Legend (★★★★)
Type: Primary (Neutral)
Ability: Fire Attack ↑

Battle Information
Puppet Fighters: Corrin (male, blue); Corrin (female, orange); Giant Ridley (blue)
Stage: Venus Lighthouse (Battlefield Form)
Music: Saturos & Menardi Battle
Rules:
  • Hazard: Lava Floor (On the main platform.)
  • Sudden Final Smash
Conditions:
  • The enemy (the blue Corrin) starts with a Fire Bar
  • The enemy (the orange Corrin) starts with Death's Scythe
  • Reinforcements (the Ridley) will appear after an enemy (both Corrins) is KO'd

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Job 26: Spirits
Kraden

Kraden (Golden Sun)
Novice, support neutral, grants nothing
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth, Enlightened Male costume
  • Stage: Great Plateau Tower
  • Music Track: The Storm
  • Conditions: Enemy will avoid combat
Alex

Alex (Golden Sun)
Ace, primary defense
  • Puppet Fighter: Corrin (Blue costume)
  • Stage: Venus Lighthouse
  • Music Track: The Golden Sun Rises
  • Conditions: Enemy will avoid combat, Enemy will have sudden final smash
Arcanus

Arcanus (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
Legend, primary defense. upgraded from Alex, grants water and ice attack up
Rief

Rief (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
Novice, support defense, grants Water & Ice Attack Up
  • Puppet Fighter: Ice Climbers (Pretend Nana is Nowell)
  • Stage: Gaur Plain (Konpa Cave)
  • Music Track: Weyard (Dark Dawn)
  • Conditions: Enemy is equipped with a staff, Items will appear in large numbers (Black Holes)
Amiti

Amiti (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
Advanced, primary attack
  • Puppet Fighter: Corrin using Blue costume
  • Stage: Fountain of Dreams
  • Music Track: In the Eclipse
  • Conditions: The stage is covered in a poisonous cloud (Eclipse in Ayuthay)
Sveta

Sveta (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
Advanced, primary grab
  • Puppet Fighter: Sheik
  • Stage: Skyworld (Referencing Apollo Sanctum)
  • Conditions: Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd (Giant Wolf in pink alt), Strong winds
Eoleo

Eoleo (Golden Sun: the Lost Age)
Novice, support attack, grants fire attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Ken
  • Stage: Pirate Ship (he's a pirate!)
  • Conditions: Enemy is equipped with Killing Edge, Enemy prefers neutral specials, Floor is lava
Himi

Himi (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
Novice, support neutral, grants falling immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Min Min (Red and White costume)
  • Stage: Suzaku Castle
  • Conditions: Enemy prefers side smash attacks (Roaring Dragon psynergy), Periodic Earthquakes will shake the stage
Blados
Chalis

Blados and Chalis (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
Ace, primary attack
  • Puppet Fighter: Ganondorf (Blue costume), Robin (Pink Costume)
  • Stage: Great Plateau Tower (Apollo Sanctum)
  • Music Track: Apollo Ascent
  • Conditions: You'll occasionally take sudden damage, Enemy's magic attacks are increased

Too lazy to make them transparent, will do if necessary in the future

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #28: Giving a Melee Veteran a Home Stage

It’s no secret that there are a few characters who currently don’t have a true home stage. Peace has Peach’s Castle. Zelda has Temple and Young Link has Great Bay. Meta Knight has Halberd. So, let’s take a look at the Melee characters and let’s decide on two of them who to give a home stage to. Once we decide who to choose, we will have a submission round and then voting for the best stage. Top two will get a stage.

:ultbowser::ultdoc::ultganondorf::ultmarth::ultmewtwo::ultpichu::ultroy::ultsheik:

Just post the character’s smiley while indicating it’s for this job.

Job #29: Let’s Rip off the Bandaid. Will Waluigi be Promoted or Not?

Waluigi fans will have been festering for months now in the lead up to the big reveal. Will we deliver big by allowing him to be promoted or will we regulate him to Assist Trophy status again? If we allow him, will he be an E3 Newcomer or revealed later on in the roster? Let your vote be heard here!

Sorry but we can only have one open poll per thread.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Job 28: Melee Veteran Home Stage
I’m sorry, but Bowser’s Castle :ultbowser: is long overdue at this point. There are a variety of ways it could work, but the most Smash-friendly one I could think of is one TKOWL did a while back.

Job #29: The Fate of Waluigi
Nintendo’s clearly aware of the fan demand. So I feel like he deserves at least some spotlight at E3.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Job 28: Melee Veteran stage
:ultbowser: I agree that Bowser's Castle is a must, and surprised it hasn't happened yet

And if we're doing 2, :ultdoc:. A Dr. Mario stage could be fun. And hey, it nearly happened in 4.

Job 29: Waluigi
Yes, and E3 makes total sense assuming he's pretty much taken the mantle that someone like Ridley once had.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Job 28:
:ultbowser: Bowser's Castle is somehow still not a stage yet.
:ultpichu: It would be cool to bring back the scrapped Sprout tower stage from melee. There's no other johto stage, unless stadium 2 counts.
(I wasn't sure if we had one or two votes here, but in case its one my vote is for :ultpichu: )

Job 29:
Yes, Waluigi has basically become the new Ridley so i think E3 is the best time to reveal him.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job #28: The Pokémon Mansion on Cinnabar Island :ultmewtwo:

In the Pokémon games, the Pokémon Mansion was where the scientists created Mewtwo. Sadly for the Pokémon Mansion, it was abandoned when Mewtwo escaped. Wreckage from Mewtwo’s rampage leaves an errie feeling when exploring the building. Especially when you come across the broken glass containers and the journal entries left there talking about what happened

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Job #28:
:ultbowser:. I agree with many posters above. It is high time for a Bowser’s Castle stage. Heck, we still haven’t gotten Bowser’s Mario 64 Theme in Smash.

Job #29:
With Ridley and K. Rool out of the way, it has become clear that Waluigi is the next big Nintendo character that needs to be in Smash.
(Also that’ll already make a total of two Camelot reps after having zero for the past five games)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Bowser is going to get the nomination so I’m going to throw out :ultdoc: For a stage.

Also, I’m changing the rules regarding Spirits. Currently, we are submitting Spirits from Golden Sun. From here on out, you can submit any Spirit/Spirit Battle that has yet to be in Smash. That being said, we do have protections against making a popular character a Spirit. I know the whole Min-Min precedent doesn’t support this but for now, I’m going on the basis that base game Spirits can’t be promoted into the launch roster.

If a participant submits a Spirit of a popular character, another participant may make a notion to protect that character fr being a charqcter. From there, we then take a vote to uphold that Spirit promotion or to give it protection from a future Spirit treatment. For example, let’s say I submit a Dante Spirit Battle and someone makes a notion to protect it “I make a notion to protect Dante”. We then take a vote on whether Dante should be made into a Spirit or kept as a potential newcomer when newcomer submissions come around. I hope this all makes sense. I still encourage Golden Sun spieit submissions from here on out...

Anyone from any series is fair game.

Feel free to submit as many as you want, when you want and I will add it to the OP.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Excalibur Sonic (Sonic and the Black Knight)

Type: Attack
Class::starman::starman::starman::starman:
Slots: 2
Ability: Weapon power enhanced
Opponents: :ultsonic:
Minion: None
Conditions: The enemy is golden. The enemy has a rocket pack. The enemy starts the battle with a killing edge. The enemy will randomly gain an instant Final Smash.
Stage: Dracula's Castle
Song: Live and Learn

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So, here’s our current jobs:

Submitting an Octoling proposal - finishes in 8 hours. Voting will then commence

Voting for a Gen 1 Pokeball Pokémon via poll at the top of the thread - finishes in 8 hours.

Submitting Spirits - this is a constantly active job

Voting to include Waluigi - available via straw poll here https://strawpoll.com/gdyz3u56v/r -ends in 12 hours

Voting on two of the Melee characters to create a home stage for -ends in 12 hours

I mentioned earlier how we will be pretty busy this week and I truthfully meant it. I’ve sort of sped up the entire process to make things go a bit faster I hope this isn’t too much for people...that being said...I’m adding one final job. I do want to stress to please participate in the above jobs along with this upcoming one. That being said, I’m sure many of you will be interested in this one...

Job #29: Let’s add our final E3 newcomers! We will be submitting a third party guest character followed by a final first party character

Our third party character will, more or less, be what gets people hyped. It’s our Snake, Mega Man, and all of the 3rd party veterans returning. This character needs to help boost sales. With that in mind, character must be popular, relevant, and has a notable history/relationship with Nintendo. We aren’t shooting for a Cloud/Joker-type situation.

Next, our last E3 newcomer will be a first party and be from an existing franchise in Smash or from a new one. This one will be a surprise reveal followed by the third party newcomer. There is a twist though. This character submission isn’t a popular character, not one that is talked much, but still would be moderately received by the community. Think along the lines of Wii Fit Trainer when approaching this submission. Picture this. Fans are hyped about Isaac and Bandana Dee finally appearing but go ape**** crazy at the third party reveal. Once the reveal finishes, the logo ques in...but then cuts to the final reveal trailer for this “no one knew they wanted” character. The internet let’s off what collective “WGAAAAT!! This character is in Smash?!?” That’s what this submission should seek to convey. An out of the box, borderline joke, hype inducing character. Also, please remember this character needs to be unique.

You can do this in one post instead of two. It also appears Waluigi will make the promotion so he will probably become fighter #84 followed by #86 and #87 with the above jobs.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Job 29:

Third Party Character: Crash Bandicoot

In my opinion, Crash Bandicoot is the absolute best choice for this role, he was the unofficial mascot of the Playstation 1, and one of Mario's main rivals alongside Sonic. He has also been on plenty of Nintendo consoles, So he wouldn't be an outlandish pick by any margin. He's also very highly requested so he would certainly be a crowdpleaser.

First Party Character: Labo Man

Labo Man would definently be a weird pick, some might say he might be irelevant by the time this hypothetical game comes out, but I point to Wii Fit Trainer. He would fight using the various labo sets, and would have stilted animations. I personally think he fits right in with the likes of ROB and Piranha Plant, while also being something new as opposed to something outdated.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Left Field First Party: Jump Rope Rabbit (Jump Rope Challenge)
Jump_Rope_Challenge.jpg

A small little project made at home by a handful of Nintendo devs during the COVID-19 pandemic, Jump Rope Challenge is a free-to-download eshop title where the main objective is to simply simulate jumproping via the joycons, with the player represented by a cute little rabbit. As potential use of exercise, players can even set goals for themselves with how many jumps they should preform a day. Initially set to be a limited time release til the end of September, Nintendo ultimatley decided to keep it up until further notice.

Given their only real moves are just skipping a rope, i can definitely see inspiration taken from professional jump rope and several techniques featured within it. I can also see a couple whip esque moves too. And hey, potential alts are already pretty simple assuming the actual game has a bunch of extra outfits to choose from.

I'll probably get to my third party later.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
For Spirits, I did a three whole sets of them for certain characters, for the hypothetical scenario that they were playable in Ultimate, be it as base game (in Celica's case), or DLC (in Sora and Sakura's case). As for our E3 heavy-hitters:

Job #30: E3 reveals
My E3 picks are as follows:
3rd party: Sora, whose trailer involves him battling Dharkon when all seems lost.
1st party: Ring Fit Trainee, whose trailer involves her receiving a Smash invitation during a workout.

Both of their movesets are briefly demonstrated during the E3 presentation.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Highly Requested Third Party: Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

"What can he do?"
On his own, Eggman can't do much. But give him some machinery and let his 300 IQ go wild, and he'll have more than enough of a fighting chance. Over his 30 years of being the main antagonist of the Sonic series, Eggman has amassed hundreds of creations-but his most iconic one (apart from Metal Sonic and the Death Egg-which wouldn't be in his moveset for obvious reasons) is his Egg Mobile. It can fly around freely, equip various weapons, and insert itself into the cockpits of Eggman's many destructive mechs. It's extremely versatile and popular, and for this reason it should be the focus point of his moveset. His main gimmick would let him fly freely with his mech, in all directions (12, isn't that what Ultimate is?) but he has to refuel by going to the ground every so often-which can be hard for him, as his ground game would be relatively weak. Different weapons would come out of the Egg Mobile for attacks. For his Final Smash, Eggman would charge forward in the Egg Mobile, launching those in range into a cutscene. In the cutscene, Eggman maniacally laughs as he presses a button aboard the Space Colony ARK, which fires the Eclipse Canon's laser at the moon, where the opponent is blown to smithereens. Afterwards we see Eggman dancing in excitement at the moon being blown into half.

"Why should he be in Smash?"
Eggman is undoubtedly the second most important Sonic character, being the main antagonist (or at least a supporting one) for every game in the series except for Black Knight (which he never appeared in). He's one of the most iconic videogame villains, up there with Ganondorf, Bowser, King K. Rool, Sephiroth, and Ridley-and he's the only one of those characters not yet in Smash. He would complete the iconic villains gang as well as being the highly requested 2nd Sonic character. In fact, he is the most highly requested Sonic character for Smash, right up there with Shadow. The Sonic series has millions of fans, and its fanbase is one of the most passionate and enduring communities, so it's safe to say that Eggman getting in would be huge. By including Eggman in the next Smash game, we'll satisfy millions of Smash and Sonic fans! Eggman would easily become a game-seller, or maybe even a console seller if we play our cards right.

"How's his relationship with Nintendo?"
Fantastic, really! He's appeared on every Nintendo console and handheld since the Gamecube/GBA era, just like Sonic has. On Switch, he appears in Sonic 1 and 2 ports, Team Sonic Racing, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania, and most recently, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Left Field First Party: Muddy Mole

"Why should he be chosen?"
Simple, really, no one asked for him and yet they'll get him. Not only would we win the undying love of the dozen or so Muddy Mole fans that exist, but we would also be generating a ton of hype for the game, as people who never even heard of his game before will flood Twitter with "Who the hell is Muddy Mole and why did he get revealed after X highly requested character???!!!" It would be a great way to end E3.

Tagging Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario for obvious reasons

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Third Party

SHANTAE

Shantae is an nindie series that started on the Gameboy color and continues to this day. Shantae herself can use magic and can shapeshift into several

First Party

LIP

Lip is from Panel De Pon a Puzzle game by Nintendo Lip would be able to use her stick and can place Panels

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
I'd like to note beforehand that I think it's within our best interest to keep these new Spirit inclusions as realistic as possible. As an example, I don't think it'd make much sense if we add major 3rd Party Spirits like Dante or Demi-Fiend while there's no actual content of them within the Base Game besides their Spirits to accompany these inclusions.

Now that's been said, I'll be adding some more Spirits from already represented Franchises.

Already existing SNK Spirits in the game:
  • Terry Bogard (Fighter Spirit)
  • Andy Bogard
  • Joe Higashi
  • Kim Kaphwan
  • Geese Howard
  • Ryo Sakazaki
  • Kyo Kusanagi
  • Iori Yagami
  • Haohmaru
  • Nakoruru
  • Athena Asamiya
  • Ralf & Clark
To congratulate SNK with their long-awaited release of KOFXV, we'll be adding The King of Fighter Spirits of the NESTS, Tales of Ash and XIV Saga!

K' (The King of Fighters '99)

Spirit Information
  • Class: Attack
  • Category: Primary - Fire Attack ↑
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Black Captain Falcon (K'), White Richter (Referencing Maxima) and Yellow Bayonetta (Referencing Whip).
  • Stage: King of Fighters Stadium
  • Music Track: KDD-0079+ - KOF 2002 UM
  • Match: Stock (%)
  • Conditions: A KOF-styled match. Match starts with Yellow Bayonetta. Once defeated the White Richter will appear starting out with a Ray Gun. The last opponent will be Black Captain Falcon. Items are Off.
Spirit Art
134b9044cfd8f0ce18ad6fa9bd45ce58.png

-----

Ash Crimson (The King of Fighters 2003)

Spirit Information
  • Class: Neutral
  • Category: Primary - Fire Attack ↑
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Red Cloud (Ash), Blue Ken (Referencing Shen Woo) and Black Lucario (Referencing Duo Lon).
  • Music Track: The Second Joker - KOF XIII
  • Conditions: A KOF-styled match. Match starts with Black Lucario. Once defeated the Blue Ken will appear, he will not make use of his Hadouken. The last opponent will be Red Cloud. Items are Off.
Spirit Art

Ash-kofXIII.png
-----

Shun'ei (The King of Fighters XIV)

Spirit Information
  • Class: Grab
  • Category: Primary - Water & Fire Attack ↑
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Blue Joker (Shun'ei), White Ganondorf (Referencing Tung Fu Rue) and Blue Male Corrin (Referencing Meitenkun).
  • Music Track: Yappari Esaka - KOF XIV
  • Conditions: A KOF-styled match. Match starts with Blue Corrin. Once defeated White Ganondorf will appear, he will not make use of his Smash Attacks. The last opponent will be Blue Joker, he will have Arsene activated right off the bat. Items are Off.
Spirit Art
Shunei-kofxiv.png

Already existing Persona Spirits in the game:
  • Joker (2 Fighter Spirits)
  • Phantom Thieves of Hearts
  • Igor
  • Caroline & Justine
  • Morgana
  • Ryuji Sakamoto
  • Ann Takamaki
  • Yusuke Kitagawa
  • Makoto Niijima
  • Futaba Sakura
  • Haru Okumura
  • Goro Akechi
We've added some more Persona 5 Spirits to accommodate with the release of Persona 5 Royal!

Kasumi Yoshizawa (Persona 5 Royal)

Spirit Information
  • Type: Advanced
  • Class: Neutral
  • Category: Primary
Battle Information
  • Puppet Fighter: Red Joker
  • Stage: Mementos
  • Music Track: Beneath the Mask
  • Conditions: Red Joker will start out with Arsene.
Spirit Art

Persona_5_Royal_Kasumi.png
-----

Sae Niijima (Persona 5)

Spirit Information
  • Type: Advanced
  • Category: Support - Luck ↑ (A new effect only applicable to Hero that would boost the chances of landing Critical Hits!)
  • Way of Obtaining: Bought in The Shop
Spirit Art
Sae_body.png

Last edited:

The Fantasy Smasher

Smash Cadet
Job 29:

Third Part Pick: Doomslayer

Throughout both fighter passes, Doomslayer has continued to be a highly requested pick worldwide. He's absolutely a gaming icon at this point, and his attacks - though very violent for a E rated game - are powerful and can be toned down enough for smash. Unlike characters like Joker and Cloud, the DOOM series started on Nintendo way back in the 90s. And just recently made its return with the remaster being ported a few years back, and Bethesda going out of there way to make sure Doom Eternal game to the switch despite the graphical intensity. Doomslayer has much better odds then some may think.

Wildcard Pick: Cranky Kong

Hear me out. Ever since K Rool there have been two DK newcomers that have been top requests. Dixie and Funky have been heavily demanded, so what makes the most since? Adding Cranky Kong of course! His primary mode of attack would be his cane. He could bounce on it like a pogo stick, use it in his smash attacks. I think Cranky has earned his status as a joke character ever since the 2013 game awards when him in Tropical Freeze was the big reveal of the show, and honestly, he's absolutely iconic enough to deserve a spot in the game, even if people don't realize it.

A quick aside, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom , what happens if one of the characters we vote in happens to be part of the remain DLC? Will we revote on that character? Also (not that it really matters at this point) I am all in favor of a Bowsers Castle stage. Quite frankly its still mind boggling we haven't gotten it after all these years.

Paraster

Smash Lord
E3 Reveals

Third Party:

Untitled.png

The Human/Frisk from Undertale.
I wanted to say Quote from Cave Story, but if one of the rules is "current relevance," Cave Story kinda falls flat in that regard nowadays.
Undertale, meanwhile, is extremely popular and memetic, to the point that a mere Mii costume based on one of the game's characters was one of the most shocking and talked-about Smash reveals of 2019. The game also received a Switch port with exclusive content that was explicitly themed around the Switch (it makes sense if you've seen it), and was one of the few indie games to get shown in a mainline Nintendo Direct as opposed to an Indie World. And with Deltarune in development, the Undertale "series" is still trucking along and not just coasting on merchandise and cameos. (Maybe we could even incorporate music/Spirits from Deltarune?)
There's a lot of options to incorporate Frisk gameplay wise. I've seen people propose "pacifist/genocide" meters or relying on their ACTS; I personally am fond of using the game's various "weapons" for their normals and having the specials be magic attacks from their monster friends.
(Image taken from Fangamer's official "Little Buddy" figurine, which would likely influence how the human looks in 3D.)

Left-Field First Party:
Untitled.png

Nikki from Swapnote.
Originating in a drawing/messenging app for 3DS, Nikki's charming design and personality made her beloved among users, which escalated into her becoming an Assist Trophy in Ultimate (complete with a transformation from a Mii into a regular human, apparently). So why not take her that extra step further?
As a representation of Nintendo's art programs, the possibilities with Nikki are limitless. Anything she can draw, she can use to fight. See her abilities as an Assist Trophy for ideas, but this is only scratching the surface. (I imagine, though, that a magic artist who's otherwise an ordinary human would probably be somewhat easy to KO if you got past her drawings.)

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Job 29

Now, I can't think of anybody for the third party (all the good ideas were taken), but I DO have a first party pick:

Euden (Dragalia Lost)
100001_01_r05_portrait.png

Euden is the main protagonist of Dragalia Lost, Nintendo's first original IP on mobile. Nintendo has made it clear they wish to invest in the mobile market, and what better way than to add the main character of their first original game? Plus, CyGames's (the company Nintendo collaborated with for the game) music division has already contributed to Smash via the Three Houses remixes, so negotiations shouldn't be a problem.

As you can see, Euden is a sword user. However, he also has several flame attacks that deal burn damage. If we take his Gala variant into account, he also has Light attacks should the need arise. And if THAT wasn't enough, the main gimmick of Dragalia Lost is being able to turn into a Dragon for a limited time, during which all stats are boosted. Think Corrin, except he goes all in on the dragon stuff.

Paraster

Smash Lord
New Spirits
My time has come.
Seriously, I have an entire Google Doc filled with Spirit ideas. I'll start off with a few random Spirits, mostly from indie games (leaving off a few that I feel have a shot of becoming fighters later), but I also have multiple Spirits based on A Hat In Time and the Kirby series I'll share later.
Untitled.png
Isaac (The Binding of Isaac)
Origin: The Binding of Isaac Series

Advanced, Neutral, Primary (Jump ↓; 3 support slots)
Base to Max Atk: 666 - 2,210
Base to Max Def: 547 - 1,960
  • Main Puppet Fighter: Lucas (green)
    • Additional Puppets: Giant Bowser (grey), Giant Pit (blue)
  • Stage: Kalos Pokemon League (hazards off)
  • Music Track: Lost Painting
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • Defeat Lucas to win
    • Lucas is easily distracted by items
    • Bowser and Pit will appear during the battle
Untitled.png
Meat Boy
Origin: Meat Boy Series

Novice, Attack, Support (Floaty Jumps)
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (red)
  • Stage: Garden of Hope
  • Music Track: Golden Forest
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased jump power
    • The enemy has increased move speed
Untitled.png
CommanderVideo
Origin: BIT.TRIP Series

Novice, Shield, Primary (Speed ↑, 2 support slots)
  • Puppet Fighter: Captain Falcon (black)
  • Stage: Mute City SNES (Ω form)
  • Music Track: Flash in the Dark (Wily Stage 1)
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • The enemy is very fast and can’t stop quickly
    • The enemy can deal damage by dashing into you
Untitled.png
Wilfre
Origin: Drawn to Life Series

Advanced, Neutral, Primary (Water Attack ↑, 2 support slots)
  • Main Puppet Fighter: Inkling (indigo)
    • Additional Puppet: Giant Bowser (orange)
  • Stage: Dracula’s Castle
  • Music Track: Battle: The Darkest Lord
  • Rules/Conditions:
    • Inkling will appear after Bowser is KO'd
    • Inkling's ink attacks have increased power

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I was going to have a humorous essay on Frisk's merits from the perspective of Sans , guess that's not happening. I won't be submitting a third party, but I will have a first party.

Paraster

Smash Lord
I was going to have a humorous essay on Frisk's merits from the perspective of Sans , guess that's not happening. I won't be submitting a third party, but I will have a first party.
If you want, you could send the essay to me; I'd be willing to put it on my post.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Third Party: Knuckles

Originating from Sonic 3: Knuckles is a very popular character and I think he would be a great choice for another Sonic Rep.

Knuckles appeared in a lot of Sonic games that appeared on Nintendo devices, starting with the games on GameCube and many more. Knuckles makes a cameo in the Green Hill Stage in Smash (starting with Brawl) before getting promoted to an Assist in Ultimate. He even got a Mii Costume in Game 4 and Ultimate as well.

As for his moves, some of which are similar to Sonic’s, but Knuckles has a burrowing ability and more powerful punch attacks that would give him uniqueness. I say he would a great Semi-Echo.

First Party: Lugia

While Lugia is a very popular Pokémon, it is not as suggested for Smash as I thought it was. I assumed it was because of size issues, but If they can make Ridley work for Smash, Lugia could work as well.

Another thing as that the Pokémon’s most people want to see is either from the most recent Gen or from the Kanto region. Also when people think of a Gen 2 Pokémon that should appear in Smash, it’s usually a bug type pokémon (Scizor and Herracross), and I do enjoy those Pokémon, but I think Lugia has a lot of potential. Plus we need a second Legendary Pokémon in Smash.

As for moves, Lugia has Areoblast, Wind Gusts, Dragon Rush and Extrasensory, but ther are other moves like Hydro Pump and Ancient Power, which would be useful as well.

And one more thing, I choosing Bowser’s Castle as the Melee Veterans Stage.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Yeah I'll echo what others here have expressed and say that IMO we should at least try to both A. keep the spirit choices somewhat realistic (as in, for example, not just throwing in any big random third-parties) and B. (this one applies to stuff like assists and Mii costumes too) hold off on any characters we'd rather have playable later on

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I don't have any ideas for the third party at the moment but.

Job 29: New Character

Style Savvy is a fashion simulation video game created by Syn Sophia and Nintendo. There are many parts of the game, including fashion store management, fashion shows, hair designing, and makeup. The series has been represented in Smash before with trophies, spirits, and music and I believe this series is more than capable of providing a fun and quirky newcomer with a unique moveset.

The Stylist would have a variety of options based on the unique parts of the game. There could be outfit swaps that modify stats and moves, flashy attacks that provide an aesthetic that has not yet been implemented in Smash. There is a lot of ways one could implement her moveset, ranging from makeup projectiles to using clothing racks as smash attacks. She would also bring along a ton of amazing music and a stage with a strong presence.

evanwoo10

Smash Lord
Job 29: Dragonborn (Third-Party Character)
00B0B23A-9E9A-49FD-9620-38F51E9F9A2C.png

Dovahkiin (meaning Dragonborn) is the protagonist from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Dovahkiin is a rare individual that was born with dragon blood but with the body of a mortal. They can naturally speak the ancient and powerful tongue of the dragons. In the game, he is an avatar character so he can be customized, you can pick his gender and there are also many different races to choose from (ex. human, elf, beast, etc.).

Bethesda and the Skyrim series also has a good relationship with with Nintendo and would increase sell numbers. You can buy a Fallout Mii Fighter costume for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Nintendo Switch, you can even have a Breath of the Wild Link costume to use. Skyrim has also sold more than 30 million copies, making it into the top 25 best selling games of all time. Even though Skyrim isn’t a new game, it still has a lot of active players.

The Dragonborn has a wide variety of attacks at his disposal. The Dragonborn in promotional material is always seen with either his sword or shield. In the games, there are a variety of weapons you can choose (ex. bow, dagger, war axes, etc.) If that’s not enough, he can even use spells. He would definitely have a unique move set.

Job 29: Stanley the Bugman (First-Party Character)
CE03D259-9975-4453-A2C8-23094D4F5A18.png
Stanley the Bugman is the protagonist in Donkey Kong 3, after that he hasn’t had much appearances. In Donkey Kong 3, Stanley has to use his bug spray to defeat Donkey Kong, along with the other pests in his greenhouse. Stanley the Bugman would use his loaded insect repellent gun to attack other fighters. His insect repellent gun can shoot out bug spray really fast. If you spray so much in one location, it could create a poisonous cloud on the stage. It’s time for Stanley to come out of his greenhouse and into Smash.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Job 29

Big Third-Party: Bomberman

1293.png

Bomberman is the main protagonist of the Bomberman franchise by Konami and Hudson Soft. Bomberman is a long-running character, having had well over 3 decades of games, a large amount of them on Nintendo. Bomberman is, plain and simply, an icon. He's up there as one of the big gaming mascots of old, with the likes of Mega Man. With that and his ridiculous pedigree in Nintendo connections in mind, you'd think he would have happened by now...but no dice. He's made it as an Assist and Mii costume at least, but he really feels overdue for a playable spot.

Now, the bulk of Bomberman's moveset would obviously be bombs. It'd largely revolve around him throwing around all kinds of bombs in all kinds of ways. However, he does have other abilities to fill the rest of it out, like animal helpers and jetpacks.

Left-Field First-Party: Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk
1223.png

Kyle Hyde is the protagonist of the Hotel Dusk series - a duology of visual novels for the Nintendo DS. One of the more niche Nintendo IPs to have arisen in that era, the series' story starts off with Kyle, a former NYC detective in the 70s, using his current salesman job to secretly look for his ex-partner Bradley, who's presumed dead but he believes to still be alive.
This search eventually leads him to a rundown hotel called Hotel Dusk. While staying there, he is given Room 215, about which many strange rumours have been spread. The rest I'll leave up to you guys to find out - the story is far and away the backbone of a visual novel, after all. As mentioned, the games have since fallen into obscurity, but they've kept up a following through the years.

Now then, even aside from the games' general obscurity, what puts him squarely in the left-field category for me is that visual novels aren't exactly the most combative of game genres. However, if you look at his overall character separate from what his game's like, it starts getting a bit easier to visualize. Because unlike, say, Phoenix Wright, who not only comes from a visual novel but as a character also has a pretty noncombatant profession (no disrespect to my guy tho, I think MvC3 did a great job with him), Kyle is a hardboiled detective. Which could make way for a pretty cool and standout archetype by basically having him fight like a noir hero, in addition to pulling out all kinds of stuff from his games

also I think we're starting to go a bit overboard with how many jobs we take on at once

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
More Octoling Misc. Info

Audience Cheer:
"GO, GO, OCTO!"

Victory Animations: This one kinds depends on what moveset is selected: pick from Octoling's original victory animations (girl, boy) based on which weapons they use in their moveset. For example, my moveset would have them do the shooter/blaster animation (holding the Octo Shot), the roller/brush animation (holding the Octobrush), or the Slosher animation (with the Explosher).
All I'll say is that I believe the Octobrush should be absolutely be shown in the roller/brush animation if that is used.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Might as well add a bit of spirits too

Spirit: Sea Pipe Statue (Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story)
Spirit Type: Advanced Shield
Spirit Effect: Increases projectile attacks
Spirit Battle: :ultsquirtle::ultinklingboy::ultrob: (Blue)
Rules: The enemy prefers neutral specials (Squirtle, references the water emerging from that Statue)
The enemy prefers ram attacks (Inkling)
Arena: Beach (Wii Sports)
OST: Tough Guy Alert

Spirit: Zebrstrika (Pokémon: Black and White)
Spirit Type: Advanced Grab
Spirit Effect: Increases Electrical Attack
Spirit Battle: Giant:ultpikachu:
Rules: the enemies electrical attacks more more powerful
The enemy has increased speed
The enemy has weaker defence
Arena: Unova Pokémon Leaque
OST: N’s Castle

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
E3 Reveal Nominations
3rd Party: Phoenix Wright
PhoenixWright.png

Phoenix Wright is the main character of most of the games in the Ace Attorney series, a series of murder mystery visual novels that's been going for almost two decades at this point. He's a defense attorney who not only has to prove to the court his client didn't commit the crime, but also find out who did. Don't let the legal premise of the series fool you, though - Ace Attorney is far from a serious or down-to-earth series. Over the course of the series, Phoenix finds himself involved in absurd cases involving bloodline disputes between spirit mediums, a prosecutor that drinks seventeen cups of coffee during the trial, a prosecutor that has a whip, a prosecutor that is a convicted felon that they let have a pet hawk... actually, the prosecutors in this series are crazy enough on their own.

Ace Attorney has proved itself to the general gaming populace, with some of its style - particularly the pointed "Objection!" bubble - taking off significantly and being commonly referenced. As such, Phoenix is highly recognizable to quite a few audiences, even if only as the "objection guy".

While Phoenix doesn't fight in his home games, that's nothing new for Smash considering Villager and Wii Fit Trainer's movesets. What's important is capturing the feel and flow of Ace Attorney. While Phoenix often finds himself on the back foot, by carefully considering what he knows and what's available to him, he can find a flaw in his opponent's position. Then, he can pull the thread on that until his opponent's defense unravels.

1st Party: Hanafuda Card
select-hana-hands_orig.png

"I've heard of a wild card pick, but this is ridiculous!" [laugh track]
Nominally, this is a "character" from Clubhouse Games, a series of board and card game collections on the DS and Switch. As such, Hanafuda Card's series icon, stage, and associated music are all from Clubhouse Games; but that's not why I picked the character. No, I chose Hanafuda Card because of Nintendo's origins all the way back in 1889... making Hanafuda cards.

In terms of moveset... Hanafuda Card is a giant, floating card. However, for certain animations, it will spontaneously turn into a multiple smaller cards, allowing it many more points of articulation. For instance, the pose in its artwork up there could be used for shielding, as it resembles a wall. It could also change the image on its face, though it should only change it to real Hanafuda cards. Its moves involve either becoming multiple cards and attacking in formation (or shuffling themselves like a deck), or making the image on its face "real" to attack the opponent in some way.

Another 1st Party Pick: Mach Rider
external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to nominate two characters (and if I'm not, I'm sticking with Hanafuda Card) but I wanted to mention Mach Rider, who seems to be in a similar position as Pit was before Brawl, as a retro character with not a lot of relevance but a not-insignificant fan following. This Smash is shaping up to be all about fulfilling fan requests, so I thought it might fit for even our unexpected character to be someone a few people wanted to see.

Anyway, Mach Rider was actually originally a toy made by Nintendo in 1972, but most people will be more familiar with the vehicular combat game for the NES. In it, Mach Rider rides a futuristic motorcycle that can reform itself from scrap metal through the wastelands of Earth, searching for survivors while fighting off evil Quadrunners with a machine gun. You might write Mach Rider off as too similar to Captain Falcon, being another extremely-ripped vehicle man, but that's not true. She's actually an extremely-ripped vehicle woman! Or at least, there's a screen in Vs. Mach Rider showing a woman with a dagger next to Mach Rider's bike.

In terms of moveset, there's a couple directions we could go: an on-foot moveset like Falcon's, or one where Mach Rider fights on top of a motorcycle. Since the motorcycle can break apart and reform, we could potentially have on-foot animations in a motorcycle moveset, or vice versa. In either case, Mach Rider comes packing a machine gun. In addition, if we assume that woman is, in fact, Mach Rider, we get something a little more interesting from a gameplay perspective than a buff motorcycle lady in Smash - a dagger, which is only used regularly by Joker out of the playable cast and could make for more interesting melee strikes than punches or kicks.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Job #28:
Well, looks like Bowser's already winning, and yeah, makes sense. We need Bowser's Castle. So he gets my first vote.

For my second vote, I'd like to do something different. I think we could get a Fire Emblem stage. But then again, maybe we decide that Lyn should be a fighter later and two Fire Emblem stages are kinda overkill. Still, I guess I'll vote for Roy.

Job #29:

This is going to be really hard to choose from. So many great choices! But, time to throw my hat in the ring.

Third-party character: Professor Layton

Layton.png

Professor Layton is the protagonist of his titular franchise, spawning 8 games since its debut on the DS in 2007. It has since grown to become the best selling visual novel franchise of all time, even past the iconic Ace Attorney, and has always remained faithful to Nintendo, with all of its games save for one spin-off being on the DS family of handhelds. As for the Professor, he's a dashing, intellectual, and proper gentleman who solves the most cryptic of mysteries alongside his trusty sidekick Luke.

Of course, as an adventure-puzzle game hybrid, it might initially seem like a difficult task to craft a moveset for Layton. But his adventures have seen him in many treacherous situations and so the Professor has had many opportunities to show off his combat skills. He is a skilled fencer - rarely does a Layton game have a climax where he doesn't fence with the main villain - and a resourceful inventor - who could forget the famous slot machine gun? But a moveset for Layton can't just rely on stuff he does in cutscenes. Layton would also fight using elements from his puzzles, making for a moveset focused on misdirection and keeping your enemies guessing (or puzzled, if you pardon the pun).

I think Layton should be in Smash, he's pretty much an honorary Nintendo character. He'd also serve as our first non-clone puzzle game rep, and as Level-5's mascot, including another historic Japanese developer in Smash. And he's also an all-around great guy! Always extolling the virtues of politeness and smart thinking, that's the kind of guy I want hanging out with the likes of Lucas and Villager.

Not-necessarily-popular first-party character: Ayumi Tachibana

Ayumi_Tachibana_remake_2.png

I guess I have visual novels on the brain, huh?

Ayumi Tachibana is one of the main characters in the Famicom Detective Club series. It spanned 2 games in the Famicom, with a third one exclusive to the Satellaview, and an upcoming remake set for release on the Switch. They're Japan-only, for the time being, but for all intents and purposes they were pretty successful and beloved over there. Ayumi acts as the sidekick of the unnamed protagonist in the first two games, but then becomes the main character in the third one. A high school student thrust into a murder mystery, Ayumi eventually joins the protagonist's detective agency as an assistant. It's worth noting that Ayumi was considered as a fighter for Melee, so there's no doubt that she's the face of the franchise. She would likely use her design from the remake.

As for moveset potential, Ayumi does require a bit of imagination to pull one off. She would probably use her flashlight and briefcase for attacks, and would likely have the Protagonist show up for combo moves. Aside from that, maybe an investigation gimmick could be thought up?

As for why I chose Ayumi, well, I love visual novels, and I love obscure Nintendo games. Also Kyle Hyde was taken. And, well, not speaking Japanese, I can't play most of her games, so part of this is just picturing an alternate timeline where the remake gets localized and so she makes sense to put in Smash as a "weird but makes sense" pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom