• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Console Wars: A Multi-Platform Smash game (Current job: Submitting a female character)

Base Roster size?

• Same has Brawl (39)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same has Smash 4 (51)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Same has Ultimate (74)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, votations starts now, vote here!
JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691 didn't ended to write their submission but I will just assume that it was Hero, if isn't that the notify me.

We will take a break having a more loose job:
JOB #23: SUBMIT FIGURINES FROM PLATFORM GAMES!
This time the only allowing collectables from platform games, I will try to do this thing for all the "main" genres that I think we should cover at least in this way. Remind that all previous added character has a playable character or has an assist would have a figurine by default and that these figures don't disconfirm anyone. The max amount of figurines that someone can submit are 8.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Figurines from already represented franchises are allowed?
Yep, unless it was already added you can submit them, see the (very disactualized tho) front page to see which characters where already included.

Btw I know I should try to order more the front page but I didn't had the time, I will try to search the moment to do it.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
So, there’s one character I think will probably not be suggested by anyone else… due to their art style and nature of what they started. I guess I need a…​
Hero!
3061742C-95BB-46C1-A931-FD12FD325E6A.png
So, Dragon Quest is a pretty big deal. I mean, it only directly influenced the entire JRPG Genre or anything. We already have a solid foundation to work off of with Smash, and Dragon Quest being as big of a deal as it is, I think it’s fair to say that they should be here. Also the Japanese Popularity of Dragon Quest is so big that games are referred to over there as Dragon Quest like boomers here refer to everything as a Nintendo. So overall, I feel like they would be a good addition onto the Roster not gonna lie. Also the original Dragon Quest was 1986 lol.​

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
  1. Piranha Plant - Super Mario (Common)
  2. Metal Sonic - Sonic the Hedgehog (Rare)
  3. Specter Knight - Shovel Knight (Epic)
  4. Shield Knight - Shovel Knight (Rare)
  5. Plague Knight - Shovel Knight (Epic)
  6. Enchantress - Shovel Knight (Legendary)
  7. Kirby - Legendary
  8. Madeline - Celeste (Epic)

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong) (Rare)
Shantae (Shantae) (Epic)
Ratchet & Clank (Ratchet & Clank) (Rare)
Astro Bot (Astro Bot Rescue Mission/Astro's Playroom) (Common)
Croc (Croc: Legend of The Gobbos) (Rare)
Hat Kid (a Hat in Time) (Epic)
Bowser Jr. (Mario) (Epic)
Kao (Kao The Kangaroo) (Common)
Toc-Man (Pac-Man) (Legendary)
Ori (Ori and The Blind Forest/The Will of The Wisps) (Epic)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Le summary:
  • All submissions would be added!, I would start to reupdate the front page starting Wednesday but I'm more interesed in finish the Google Doc, if someone wants to help me just say it and I will give you access (and I'm starting to think in just leave the doc public, I just want to establish the general doc's structure.​
  • Our next characters are....​
1656376220572.png

Mega Man, Ryu Hayabusa, the Hero and Simon Belmont!
Congratulations to the winners and the people who submitted them!, all of them are definitively gaming icons who where must be on our roster.
JOB #24: SUBMIT A 2010's STAGE
For aclarations the stage CAN be from a franchise that started before 2010's but that has a game in these years but it CAN'T be from a game that already has a stage, you can look to what stages we have in the front page (some of them are missing for the moment but in the next minutes would be added).

Due my words when talking about the doc you can imagine that I'm in classes, well I'm not only in classes bu in middle of one of the most bull**** parts of my work of the year since for some reason having a massive homework that you need to do alongside strangers and presentate at the end of the year to a bunch of more strangers ALONGSIDE the regular homework and that that homework would mean near 30% of your final note is a good idea. I will try to mantain my regular activity but especially Monday/Tuesday, the days where I'm at school would be less active, I will try to search how to do hobs that can dure more for not have dead spaces, maybe do more multiple jobs?, if someone has an idea I will gratefuly hear it and have it in consideration.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Le summary:
  • All submissions would be added!, I would start to reupdate the front page starting Wednesday but I'm more interesed in finish the Google Doc, if someone wants to help me just say it and I will give you access (and I'm starting to think in just leave the doc public, I just want to establish the general doc's structure.​
  • Our next characters are....​
View attachment 355600

Mega Man, Ryu Hayabusa, the Hero and Simon Belmont!
Congratulations to the winners and the people who submitted them!, all of them are definitively gaming icons who where must be on our roster.
JOB #24: SUBMIT A 2010's STAGE
For aclarations the stage CAN be from a franchise that started before 2010's but that has a game in these years but it CAN'T be from a game that already has a stage, you can look to what stages we have in the front page (some of them are missing for the moment but in the next minutes would be added).

Due my words when talking about the doc you can imagine that I'm in classes, well I'm not only in classes bu in middle of one of the most bull**** parts of my work of the year since for some reason having a massive homework that you need to do alongside strangers and presentate at the end of the year to a bunch of more strangers ALONGSIDE the regular homework and that that homework would mean near 30% of your final note is a good idea. I will try to mantain my regular activity but especially Monday/Tuesday, the days where I'm at school would be less active, I will try to search how to do hobs that can dure more for not have dead spaces, maybe do more multiple jobs?, if someone has an idea I will gratefuly hear it and have it in consideration.
Maybe I could take over for Monday’s and Tuesday’s? I’m not the most tech savvy, but I know how to count and you have the next ten submissions laid out already so I think I could do a good job.

Last edited:
2010's stage submission:
Nuketown (Call of Duty)
View attachment 352730
Nuketown, USA is one of playable maps in Call of Duty games, released by Activision since 2003 and it became very popular franchise since it's beginning. This map debuted in 2010 game CoD: Black Ops, so it counts as a 2010's stage.

Nuketown is a small town as the name implies, where it locates near area, where atomic bombs are sent there and explode into mushroom cloud.
The map debuted in in Call of Duty Black Ops, made by Treyarch and published by Activision and it later appeared in Call of Duty mobile.
Nuketown was so popular that was remade into multiple versions of it like Nuketown (Black Ops 4), Nuketown 2025, Nuk3town and Nuketown '84.

The layout of the stage would be walk-off arena with houses' walls as stage's walls. The rooftops of the building would serve as platform that you could jump on. They're soft platforms that appear on this stage. Meanwhile the school bus and truck would also serve as solid platforms on this stage (They can't be destroyed).
(The stage would be based on OG Nuketown)
Wait! There's more about the stage, the hazards! Yup, that's right. The hazards are gonna be soldiers, who run around the stage and shoot at the foreground, damaging players or Assist Trophies when they're around. Some of them run the foreground (You can defeat them though) and some of them are in background (Which you can't harm them). They appear for while and they go away.
View attachment 352735
(The designs of the soldiers)​
Also the nuke would appear in background, but it doesn't harm anyone, since it's explosion would be far away from the town.

Also we see Captain Price, Ghost, Richtofen and Frank Woods as cameos in the game, standing on the stage in background.

If you turn-off the hazards, the soldiers won't appear after all.

The FD and Battlefield forms take place over the Nuketown on floating platform.
The Omega form is like FD, but Cod themed.
The battlefield form would be like FD, but it has three platforms that he roof textures on it.

I nominate Nuketown as unrepresented stage based on popular video game series, because Call of Duty while controversial for little bit is one of most iconic FPS games of all time and it should get a representation in smash, since it's a big franchise (that is milked by devs) and it's one of Activision franchises that should be represented in game.
Also since we won't possibly get a CoD fighter, then we could get a stage instead.

Call of Duty should get a representation in Console wars at least.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Maybe I could take over for Monday’s and Tuesday’s? I’m not the most tech savvy, but I know how to count and you have the next ten submissions laid out already so I think I could do a good job.
I aren't really searching for someone for manages the thread for me, but I will have it in consoderation, during the night I planned a way to not abandon the thread those days that I will start to practice the next week.

Also reminder that we have a stage job running right now!

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I aren't really searching for someone for manages the thread for me, but I will have it in consoderation, during the night I planned a way to not abandon the thread those days that I will start to practice the next week.

Also reminder that we have a stage job running right now!
I currently have one in mind for Mega Man, but I still need to finalize the layout.

FazDude

Smash Master
2010s Stage: New World (Minecraft)

It's great having Steve as a fighter, but I think we need to represent Minecraft's world as well. As such, we're bringing back this stage from Smash Ultimate (which should have been called new world in the first place...), which retains its breakable blocks and multiple layouts depending on whichever biome is randomly chosen (or which one is selected from the menu if you know the proper inputs). However, I also want to propose expanding it some with these new biomes:
  • Swamp
  • Desert
  • Nether
  • The End

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Gamindustri (Neptunia)
A travelling stage where the players go to various places in the Neptunia world: Planeptune, Lastation, Leanbox, and Lowee
Each realm has the characters cheering up to the fighters.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Another stage submission means me drawing another crude layout drawing. I mentioned earlier that I was doing a Mega Man Stage. Well, here it is.
Bounce Man’s Stage (Mega Man 11)
287949F2-FC41-43BE-9BE2-A45BD0CFA80E.jpeg

Essentially, I decided to work in some of the gimmicks of his Stage, which was why I went with him instead of any of the others. The Middle Platform is weight dependent, and if it goes down too far, it will bounce up, leading to death to those who were on it. The Balls on the bottom are there to be bouncy, alongside the ones in midair. The rest of the layout are side platforms both thick and thin, and the only Blastzone is the Ceiling. The stage, being on a blimp, will transition from Day and Night throughout the match, like the level is seen doing in Mega Man 11 via the window on the top half of the Stage. Anyways, this Stage would probably be cool I guess lol, and better than Wily Castle in Smash EASY!

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Job 24:Rapture (Bioshock)

View attachment 355663

Rapture is a place from a FPS/Horror trilogy game series called Bioshock, Rapture is an underwater steampunk city and Rapture is in Bioshock 1 and 2.
the stage is inside in a abandoned and old building, various Bioshock enemies from Bioshock 1 and 2 appears as cameos
Bioshock was released in 2007. The 2000’s, not the 2010’s. That was where Rapture originated so rip to this suggestion.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Sadly, Rapture would be disqualified, yet for the rest:
  • Bounce Man's Stage
  • Gamindustri
  • Fall Guys Arena
  • Minecraft
  • Nuketown
  • Anor Londo (this one is mine, I didn't made the script but if wins I will do it in this same post.
Vote for your top 3, the 4 more voted stages would be in!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright we already have our winner: Minecraft World, Nuketown, Fall Guys Arena and the Bounce Man's Stage are our new stages!
I decided to make a new job that isn't part of the list because I consider it fun enough.
JOB #25 SUBMIT A CHARACTER THAT REPRESENTS A HARDWARE!
I think we should have our own R.O.B. so this time we will submit a character that represents a particular hardware (could be a console, a controller or another class of device).​

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
latest (1).png

AGES (Sega)
While a mix of a System and a whole company, Ages will be a good fit, born in Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed (What a ****ing name), he was a racer in that game, using all kinds of references to Sega including a reference to Hornet from Daytona USA, I think he could have an amazing moveset utilizing characters from all the retro Sega games that couldn't get a full fighter.

Of course, I just made the comparison with him but that doesn't mean that you can't also characters that are heavily attached to a particular device even if technically comes from a videogame (like the Wii Fit Trainer) also counts for this job.
Thanks.

Anyway for the job:
R.O.B. (Nintendo Hardware/Other Nintendo series)
1656685109364.png

(Render taken from Smash Ultimate)
Who is R.O.B?
R.O.B. (Robotic Operated Buddy) is a NES Accessory/peripheral and one of Nintendo Characters, who is very iconic and he appeared in a lot of Nintendo games like Super Smash Bros. Brawl, SSB4, Smash Ultimate, Mario Kart DS and many more. R.O.B. was created by Gunpei Yokoi, who was working at Nintendo in 1980's and he saved gaming industry from market crash in 1983, which is very important event of gaming history when R.O.B. saved it before crashing.
In overall, ROB is one of iconic gaming accesories of all time in Gaming History and he really deserves a spot for the roster.

How R.O.B. could work in Console wars game?
Well, he could work identically like in Smash, but he could have some changes in this game.
First, he could have some overhauls in moveset like he could use weapons from other Nintendo peripherals and toys like super scope as side smash, where it shoots short range rocket-like projectile that explodes in front of it for example. Rest of the moveset stays like in real Smash.

He would be misc. Nintendo representative in the game and nice suprise for the roster.

Why R.O.B. deserves the spot for celebration of gaming?
I nominate ROB as Fighter in Console Wars, because he could represent other Nintendo Properties. In fact, since it's a celebration of gaming history, why can't we just implement ROB as fighter to be Hardware representative in Smash?
Besides, the roster actually needs a hardware rep and ROB would be prime example for this job's prompt.

I know the Nintendo is slightly oversaturized, but ROB would patch the hole by representing the miscellaneous part of Nintendo itself.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Hardware Rep: Polygon Man (PlayStation 1)
1656684217653.png

Okay, this is cheating a little - Polygon Man had no appearances in any PS1 games, and his first appearance in a game of any kind was in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, which came out decades after his heyday. Before all that, though, he was the original mascot of the PS1 before a certain bandicoot (who, on an unrelated note, I hope joins the roster someday) stole his thunder.

Like I said, Polygon Man has been in no games aside from PS All-Stars, so most of the source-material moves will have to come from that game. That said, much like the previously submitted R.O.B. and AGES, we can have Polygon Man make reference to other aspects of PlayStation peripheral/promotion history (memory cards, PS Move, the greatest console mascot of all time, etc.) or just make stuff up.

Overall, I think Polygon Man is an overlooked part of PlayStation history, and it'd be nice to have him join the Console Wars roster, with him being the one to get Sony into the wars the game is named after. That, and I didn't want to submit another Nintendo character; I'm certain more will be submitted, and that's fine by me, but I wanted to try something different.

Last edited:
Top Bottom