• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Console Wars: A Multi-Platform Smash game (Current job: Submitting a female character)

Base Roster size?

• Same has Brawl (39)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same has Smash 4 (51)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Same has Ultimate (74)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I'm very late but before starting the poll I want to submit my assist:
1657284549127.png

Mash Kyrielight - Fate/Grand Order
She will attack the opponents with her shield and it would also be near her summoner protecting it.

Job 27:
Player fighter (Avatar)

Player Fighter would be avatar that acts like Mii fighter and it's native to the game itself. It would be similar to Xbox avatar, Playstation home avatar and Mii, but it's modeled after real person.
You could customize it's head, torso, arms and legs. Heck, you could even customize their weapons or even give them custom moves (It's similar to mii fighter). You can even customize their height or weight.

You could choose a gender for Player fighter like male or female for example. You can even customize their voices depending on pitch.

The player fighter would have also costumes based on video game characters like mii fighters.
The avatar's classes would be divided into brawler (like Mii brawler), swordfighter/melee-weapon wielder (Mii swordfighter), blaster (Mii Gunner) and mage (Can use spells).

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I know everyone else is going to go for an Original Character, and I was tempted to do one too, but ultimately I decided to instead add an absurdly customizable character from a series I'm a fan of. I'm referring to....
The Wielder of Light (Kingdom Hearts Union X)
815-8156573_kingdom-hearts-wiki-kingdom-hearts-dandelion-leaders.png

Why the Avatars from Union X you're probably asking? Well, I think the level of customization that the KH Mobile Games give you would be able to translate perfectly into Console Wars. I mean, the basics could potentially just be the literal average Stats anyone in this game could have in this game, but with some level of Customization, as it would not only be their basic appearance you can customize, but also their Keyblades and Spells (Specials) you can customize too. As they would have plenty of Final Fantasy Spells they can use for Specials, 16 to be exact, matching that of the rest of the Roster. However, if this is enabled within the Settings, you can also have different gimmicks and stats enabled from whichever Keychain (Keyblade) your Wielder of Light has on their person at any given time, whether they be Keychains from throughout the Series like Ultima, Oathkeeper, or Oblivion, or some new Chains based around the current members of the Roster, such as some cool Keyblades based around God of War or LittleBigPlanet likely having the most creative designs. There is also a special option for Kingdom Key as well, which in combination with any of Sora's Outfits, will then unlock Sora as a Secret 52nd Roster Member, Voice Included. Yes, these Special Sora Combinations have their own recolors and completely ignore the setting to turn them off. As for their outfits, while in the Union X Titles they're primarily based off of Disney, Final Fantasy, and Mainline Kingdom Hearts Characters, I'd imagine only the latter two would be able to fly within Console Wars, due it being a celebration of Gaming History, but in its place, are a LOT of Outfits based off the Characters who couldn't make the playable Roster. I already mention Sora earlier, but you could also get the Dress of Peach and that Mario-Themed Keyblade to make a Peach Cosplayer. Or you could bring in a Keyblade based off of The Last of Us, and add Costumes based around Ellie and Joel. Heck, there would even be a Garreg Mach Student Outfit, and likely a Keyblade modeled after The Hero's Relics, and then you could potentially add someone like Hilda or Sylvain to the Roster. Honestly, the possibilities are limitless, which is why I think that The Wielder of Light, from Kingdom Hearts Union X, would be the perfect avatar character for Console Wars. They even have the perfect excuse to be here, as Kingdom Hearts is a series that takes place within a World of Worlds, so let's just say by some unknown means, the Wielder of Light ended up within the Multiverse of Kingdoms, unable to leave because how they got there being a One-Way Trip. The only additional note is that they'd be slightly taller than Sora, and be in the Normal KH Style, instead of the Chibi Style of Union X, but can also be made Chibi as well, which is the exact same size as Sora because Customization on Avatar Characters is based. Anyways, That's about it, for now, hope y'all liked my concept.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I'm sorry for not explain myself better, but the original idea was to have a brand-new avatar. It was my sled. Even then I will not say no to the previous two submissions in the case the rest are OK with it. That being said for the next submissions I encourage people to do their own ideas rather than seek preexistent avatars.

I will do my own submission later.

Last edited:

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Cubuddies
Appear similar to Qbby from BoxBoy! series, little geometric creatures, varying in dimensions, which are able to be decorated with a variety of items, including color, wrap-like clothing items, eyes, and hats or hair. perhaps they are playable in some capacity, whether in main brawls or another unique mode.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Here it is my idea, this is Cust! (short of Cust-ome......I need a better name)
1657377726388.png

I will try to mix the classic Mii Fighter with the Create-A-Soul mode of SoulCalibur, your base is this little guy but you can change their shape to look more muscular, feminine, fat, whatever you want and that the proper model permits, the type of body would also define some of the normal attacks and their stats in terms of strength, speed and jump height.

After decide the general physics you can select between a series of jobs like the ones of an RPG, if this idea wins I would like more create a job for, well, decide the jobs, but for the moment for try to define it more I have 4 ideas that covers the most common traits:
  • Brawler: Hand-to-Hand Combat (Mario, Sonic, Ryu, Segata)
  • Knight: Weapon Fight (Kratos, Link, Cloud, Saber, Shovel Knight, Chosen Undead, Hayabusa, Simon, Hero)
  • Marksman: Projectile Zoning (Master Chief, Gordon, Doom Slayer, Samus, Heavy, Quote, Solid Snake, Mega Man)
  • Unorthodox: Gimmicky Style (Pac-Man, Sackboy, Steve, Astro?)
After select your job you can select between a series of moves based on the characters listed in their respective job, for example if you selected the Brawler you can use a move based on Ryu's Hadouken or one based on Segata's Judo Throw. Note that you can't just make a chimera between characters since the avatar doesn't directly use their moves and instead use moves based on them, particulary most of the moves heavily attached to a mechanic (like Steve's crafting) are either removed or very reworked. There would also be brand new moves designed for the avatar but in less quantity.

And of course you can customize it!, you can change the following things:
  • Hair/Hat/Helmet
  • Shirt/Upper Armor
  • Pants/Lower Armor
  • Weapon (only Knight/Marksman)
  • Gloves (only Brawler/Unorthodox)
  • Miscellanea Cosmetics (Glasses, Backpack, etc).
  • Voice (10 different voices for male and female characters)
There it would be customes that are reference to other games and also more generic/original customes.

Votations would start later today.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Even if secondary characters will probably not be a thing, we should make an exception with villains, at least add Bowser, Eggman and Sephiroth.
Other villains like Nightmare or Pyramid Head which are the most representative characters of their series are fair game probably

By the way, we should focus more on items and stages, add bosses and overall focus on giving our playable franchises a full set of representation if that makes sense.
For example giving Zelda a stage and assist since now Link is playable.
More modes will also be fire

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Even if secondary characters will probably not be a thing, we should make an exception with villains, at least add Bowser, Eggman and Sephiroth.
Other villains like Nightmare or Pyramid Head which are the most representative characters of their series are fair game probably

By the way, we should focus more on items and stages, add bosses and overall focus on giving our playable franchises a full set of representation if that makes sense.
For example giving Zelda a stage and assist since now Link is playable.
More modes will also be fire
Or Donkey Kong.

Anyways, talking about characters that should be here...
How tf are Pikachu and Crash not here already. I know that jobs that fit them probably will come but they are the most deserving characters to be here.
Yeah, also Lara Croft, Ezio (Assassin's creed) and possibly SNK rep (Terry or Marco) would be on this list of most deserving characters.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
General information considering my original line-up and the ideas provided here:
  • Next Job are stages, items would also be a job near but I'm between have the two jobs at the same time or divide the jobs.
  • There it would be a job in this week for expand the arcade mod that would also include adding bosses.
  • I will not discard any idea, but I want to have a big variety in the roster so probably in terms of second reps would be 5 or less.
  • I agree in Villains and trust me that there is a job planned but just like how Faz said after looking that the roster is Half complete I want to slow down the things, there it probably wouldnt be a new playable character job until the next week.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Btw just want to say even if I arent the biggest fan of the weird picks (Probably the one that I liked the most is Segata Sanshiro but even him in context makes some sense) I will try to give chances to characters that could not be the first decisions at first glance.

This is mostly because I dont want that the roster feels like a list of the most influent games of the industry or something like that, the characters that are added more for the funs than for their merits also should have a space here.

Btw just want to say even if I arent the biggest fan of the weird picks (Probably the one that I liked the most is Segata Sanshiro but even him in context makes some sense) I will try to give chances to characters that could not be the first decisions at first glance.

This is mostly because I dont want that the roster feels like a list of the most influent games of the industry or something like that, the characters that are added more for the funs than for their merits also should have a space here.
You're right. We could have some deep cuts in our roster.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I mean the entire reason why I would personally make a Multiplatform Smash Game a direct sequel to Ultimate IS to allow some of the deep cuts to have a chance of getting onto the Roster, as Ultimate alone covers a ****ton of bases as is, and even adding 30 characters to that roster would be more than enough to represent most of gaming.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Yeah, but whenever I think of DK, I think of a big ape, regardless of who that big ape is canonically, I immediately think of Modern DK. Not to mention his moveset works best for Modern DK as you now have the Country games to work with.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
The avatar poll is in a tie right now between Tankman's Concept and mine, if you didnt voted yet please feel free to do it. If after today the tie still I will apply the power of the RNG.
JOB #28 - SUBMIT A STAGE FROM A SANDBOX
Self-explanatory job, you can grab a stage already existent in Smash or make your own!

Sure why not
Thanks.

Sims House (Sims)
1657543297655.png
Sims House is a place from Sims games, where humans known as Sims live in it. You can build any type of house in Sims games.
Sims is a popular video game franchise and it needs to be represented in Console Wars thread.

As a stage, it would be similar to Tomodachi life, where you fight in different rooms on different floors, but only difference is that you fight inside or outside the house. The cameos are Sims, who are doing their business.
The house can change it's design from standard to modern house and the layout may differ from each structure.

Occasionally, you could see random buildings from SimCity in background like skyscrapers for example.

I nominate Sims House, because it would represent Sims, which is a really popular game and it needs to be represented as stage at least.

D

Deleted member

Resubmitting an unused idea of mine from another thread

SKYRIM

View attachment 352977
Players fight in Helgen, the opponening area of Skyrim. Its a pretty basic stage with some small grounded platforms you can stand on. Various characters watch the fight before a dragon flies over head and the stage transitions

View attachment 352975
Next you battle in the Wintery Druadach Mountains. Careful you don't fall. A bear will wnader around in the back before running out of the way of a snow storm. The stage then transitions again.

View attachment 352978.
The players fight in the college of Winterfell. The Orb thing floats in the background before glowing and doing another transition.

View attachment 352979
Players fight in Sovngarde, on top of the bones and broken statues, before the mighty dragon Alduin swoops down and attempts to scoop up the fighters, sending Players back to the first area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 28:Los Santos (Grand Theft Auto)

Los Santos is a fictional city that only exists in Grand Theft Auto 5 and Los Santos is a counterpart of real life USA cities. Grand Theft Auto is the most famous video game franchise and Grand Theft Auto 5 is the second best-selling game in the world

as a stage,Los Santos would be a kind of mix from Delfino Plaza with Port Town Aero Dive,only in a city and with cars.

Top Bottom