• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Console Wars: A Multi-Platform Smash game (Current job: Submitting a female character)

Base Roster size?

• Same has Brawl (39)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same has Smash 4 (51)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Same has Ultimate (74)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I feel like an idiot, I completely forget to put this 🗿
The winners of the assist job where the Crewmates & Imposter, Amber, the P.E.K.K.A. and the Angry Birds!

Now, I know that some people wants to see Red so that's why Red would still be avalaible. If he is submitted and wins he will just be removed of the list of birds.

Also, HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64 care you please to elaborate how the Amber assist would be for attach it to the main post?

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My idea for the Avatar wins, there it would be a work to try to improve that idea, but that would be later.

The stages submissions are still open, but I forgotted to ask previously, what would be the stage's limit?, I consider it should be bigger than the quantity of characters but there are also some things like that most of the playable roster lacks a stage but I don't know if you guys consider important that each playable character has a stage from their series, so let me know what do you think we should do about the stages!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
My idea for the Avatar wins, there it would be a work to try to improve that idea, but that would be later.

The stages submissions are still open, but I forgotted to ask previously, what would be the stage's limit?, I consider it should be bigger than the quantity of characters but there are also some things like that most of the playable roster lacks a stage but I don't know if you guys consider important that each playable character has a stage from their series, so let me know what do you think we should do about the stages!
I do agree that the stage count should be either bigger or at least the same size as the fighter roster. I do think it is important for every playable series to get a stage however there could be some exceptions from unique cases such as Segata.

D

Deleted member

Sim
Skyrim

Hoping for a playable GTA rep still.

Goomba
Will waddle across the stage, bumping into enemies and dealing slight damage. Can be ko'ed. Kind of a weaker asset but it could be useful if used correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Job 29:
Eggrobo (Sonic the Hedgehog)
1657716477289.png
Eggrobo is a type of badnik from Sonic series that resembles Dr. Eggman/Dr. Robotnik due to it's appearance. It debuted in Sonic the Hedgehog 3 as enemy and later reappeared in other Sonic games like Sonic Mania for example. It even appeared in Smash as Smash run enemy.

When summoned, it would fly around the stage (Also it can dash at opponent for some reason), shooting the energy bullets at opponents like in Smash Run. The bullets can be reflected or absorbed.
It can be KOed by attacks.

I nominate Eggrobo as Assist character, because it would be first Sonic Assist Trophy to appear in this game and it would make sense to include him.
I know that other characters from Sonic could fit as assists as well, but since it's a job about enemy/mob assists, then Eggrobo fits the criteria.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, the poll is here.

The winners are The Sims' House and Los Santos!

JOB #30 - ARCADE MODE
This would be a "megajob" composed by some lesser jobs.
Job #30A: How the Arcade Mode would be?
It was stated before that the Arcade Mode would be like Ultimate with personalized runs for everyone, yet you can submit changes to this system if you want it like the number of runs.
Job #30B: Submit a Bonus Stage!
I don't think everyone wants to just have one Bonus Stage like SSBU so submit any idea that you have! It could be brand new or based in other game.
Job #30C: Submit a Boss!
And of course we can't have an Arcade Mode with some bosses, submit any boss you want indepently that if their franchise is already in the game or no (but it would be preferable to have bosses from the already represented ones).

After all this jobs finishes there it would be a Job 30D for submit the runs of any of the characters in the roster and after that there it would be a new playable character job.

FazDude

Smash Master
Job 30A
I think that the Arcade Mode seen in Smash works fine enough - Maybe some extra, harder rounds that can only be accessed through optimal play would be cool, though.

Job 30B
I'm gonna submit the Smash 64/Melee style Target Test mode, complete with a unique layout for every fighter.

Job 30C: Bowser
1657822709130.png

I mean, it's Bowser. I don't think I need to explain why he belongs here. Maybe he could have a two-phase fight; One fighting him normally, with the second having him hop into his Koopa Clown Car to reenact his Super Mario World fight.

I agree with FazDude FazDude on Arcade mode idea.

Arcade mode bonus stage:
Car Smash (Street Fighter)

In this minigame, you need to destroy the car just like in Street Fighter games. Every hit gives you 1000 points.
The cars can be based on cars from gaming series like SF's car, Hornet (Daytona USA) and etc.

Boss Submission:
Dr. Eggman/Death Egg Robot (Sonic)

Dr. Ivo Robotnik, AKA Eggman is main villain of Sonic series and he is evil scientist with 300 IQ and he wants to take over the world with his machinery and plans. Eggman is also iconic Video Game baddie, who is on the second place after Bowser, which they could make sense, since their series are highly popular.
Eggman almost appeared in all Sonic games as villain, but in Mario and Sonic games he wasn't that evil when he participated in Olympics.

Eggman in Console Wars serves as a boss character and he controls his death egg robot, which it takes place at Death Egg Zone and the arena is a long platform.
The song in battle is remix of Final Boss theme from Sonic 2.

List of Eggman's attacks:
  • Robo Punch - Eggman does a boomerang punch that his arm comes back after hitting.
  • Robo Stomp - Eggman does a stomp that does a shockwave damage.
  • Robo Beam - Death Egg Robot opens it's mouth and shoots a laser from Mouth.
  • Robo Jump - Robot jumps high and ground pounds with deadly damage.
  • Bomb Spawn - Eggman spawns bombs in random place and they explode. You can pick them up and throw at Eggman sometimes to quickly defeat him.

After you defeat him, he will fly away with his Eggmobile and if you have a chance to hit him once, he falls down on the ground and explodes.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Boss - Nightmare (SoulCalibur)

Wanted to add a series whose most recognizable character could be a boss.

Bonus stage - Survival

Will spawn in an largish exclusive stage with 999% damage & need to survive 1 minute against opponents, will start with 1 & a new 1 will spawn every 15 sec.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Has others said I think the Ultimate style of routes is alright, there is not too much to fix, that being said, Faz's ideas of change the lenght of the run depending of your performance is great, reminds me to how it works in DBFZ where it looks like a board that moves your character depending of your results in the previous route, the max lenght could be 10 rounds and maybe this could work to also don't abuse of one particular boss like in SSBU where a lot of fights are against Master Hand, if you end in the easiest route you fight against a generic boss but if you archive a good score you will be moved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the boss, I think that there it should be a boss from a series that its exactly famous for their bosses, and so my option here it is.
ARTORIAS THE ABYSSWALKER - DARK SOULS
Artorias is one, if not the most popular boss from Dark Souls. He would be a very though boss with his lot of moves but apart of that when he is low on health he will summon his companion Sif who doesn't has a proper healthbar and only attacks when Artorias tell him to do it.

D

Deleted member

1280x720.jpg

Duck Hunt
You'd strike down the ducks yourself with attacks. Get as many as you can for points.

Sephiroth

I would have liked him as playable but iirc were not doing many second reps and I also kinda wanna give a non 7 FF rep the shot. He'd have a lot of stuff from Smash, though also a lot of fancy stuff a normal fighter couldn't do. We could also include his final form, similar to Dracula in ultimate.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Less a Boss I want to submit, but more so a suggestion I would like to make. Bosses in most traditional fighting games tend to be humanoid characters who are just overpowered versions of the main roster members, and I feel that is a heavily under-explored idea in the Platform Fighter. So what if there was a points system, and reaching a certain threshold will get you access to a certain Sub-Boss, probably random or Fighter Specific, and they are actually playable, cause beating them a certain number of times will actually unlock them. For example Bowser and Sephiroth make great Sub-Bosses given you could just make them OP Versions of the Smash Versions and call it a day. Nightmare literally coming from a Fighting Game would also be a Great Sub-Boss as well. Akuma in Street Fighter 2 is literally an OP Ryu! And these Sub-Bosses are what I'm submitting for Job 30B. I also think having a Roster of 5-10 Sub-Bosses would be a good idea, to keep variety as well as allow a couple more second reps, which is always appreciated. I also think doing something more like Melee probably works for 30A. As for 30C, I would just add The Demon King Ganon from Ultimate lol.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I actually had an idea similar for a mode, and it's something like P4AU's Golden Arena or BBCF's Final Stage of the Abyss's mode where you fight against overpowered versions of your regular character (for example maybe add Mario but with fireballs of the size of his og Final Smash or Ryu being basically SFV!Master Ryu).

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
I actually had an idea similar for a mode, and it's something like P4AU's Golden Arena or BBCF's Final Stage of the Abyss's mode where you fight against overpowered versions of your regular character (for example maybe add Mario but with fireballs of the size of his og Final Smash or Ryu being basically SFV!Master Ryu).
I think that works perfectly for this game's potential version of All-Star. You go on and the Fighters slowly but steadily become more and more overpowered. I think that would be sick. And since you'd need everyone unlocked anyways, if my idea were to win the Sub-Bosses could be thrown in at the end in a Gantlet similar to the All-Star Battle Events of Brawl and for Wii U. Where the challenge comes in defeating them all in their Broken Sub-Boss Form instead of the toned down versions used for Normal Play without the Boss Versions enabled in the Rules.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Sorry for the break, I thinked on mention it earlier but I forget to do it. I have some personal obligations (like exams) so I didn't had the time to manage my own things that requires more thinking. Either way I didn't wanted to leave this dead so please vote for your favorite boss:
Vote for your top 3, the top 4 would be in.

For the way the arcade would work I will define it after the results of the bosses, and if isn't a problem I would like to add all the bonus stages, variety is cool!

Top Bottom