• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Console Wars: A Multi-Platform Smash game (Current job: Submitting a female character)

Base Roster size?

• Same has Brawl (39)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same has Smash 4 (51)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Same has Ultimate (74)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Hmm, thought about going with someone from Fire Emblem but have no idea who to pick especially if I look outside series main characters. Decided to go with A2 from Nier Automata, really like all 3 protags from the game & 2B seems to be the most popular but would personally go with A2

AlRex

Smash Lord
If the favorite character one is still going, I'll submit
SV-001 (Metal Slug)
SV-001.png

You're probably confused as to why a tank is my "favorite character", and you could chalk this up to me liking very odd things, but there is an alternative reason for this. While it would fight like a mobile, futuristic tank, there is also a person inside, those being the gunners you play as from Metal Slug, and when the tank is destroyed, you can switch over to playing as one of the gunners, using various machine guns, rocket launchers, knives, explosives, the works. My actual favorite is Fio Germi, introduced in Metal Slug 2, but I figured it'd be the coolest to have her, the original duo of Marco Rossi and Tarma Roving, and her co-debuting co-star Eri Kasamoto all as options, similar to the likes of Bowser Junior and the Koopalings or all the Dragon Quest Heroes in Smash.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm going to make votations here, vote for your top 3!, you can vote for your own in first place if you want. Considering the variety of the submissions and being this the "reborn" of the project I will add probably between 3 or 4 of these characters.
  1. Dante by @Darkonedagger
  2. Scorpion by Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
  3. Kirby by JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691
  4. Crash Bandicoot by DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
  5. Donkey Kong by BlustersBest BlustersBest
  6. PaRappa the Rapper by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  7. Blanc/White Heart by HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
  8. A2 by nirvanafan nirvanafan
  9. SV-001 by AlRex AlRex
  10. Ratchet and Clank by Northsouthmap Northsouthmap
  11. Neku Sakuraba by KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99
  12. Kyo Kusanagi by myself
  1. Dante
  2. Kyo Kusanagi
  3. Kirby
Shout out to Neku

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm going to make votations here, vote for your top 3!, you can vote for your own in first place if you want. Considering the variety of the submissions and being this the "reborn" of the project I will add probably between 3 or 4 of these characters.
  1. Dante by @Darkonedagger
  2. Scorpion by Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds
  3. Kirby by JOJONumber691 JOJONumber691
  4. Crash Bandicoot by DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26
  5. Donkey Kong by BlustersBest BlustersBest
  6. PaRappa the Rapper by Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
  7. Blanc/White Heart by HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64
  8. A2 by nirvanafan nirvanafan
  9. SV-001 by AlRex AlRex
  10. Kyo Kusanagi by myself
  1. Dante
  2. Kyo Kusanagi
  3. Kirby
You forgot my submission.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
First for all, Yeah dont expect that I would update this very soonish but I would try my best for mantain the project quite alive.

In other news our new Fighters are Crash, Kirby and Scorpion! Congratulations to the winner!

The next job would be submit a stage based on a non-action game, it could come from a franchise already included or not.

Non-violent stage submission:
Villageville (Fez)
1660655806577.png
Villageville is a location from Indie game Fez and it's Gomez's house and first level of the game. In this game, it's depicted as floating island with tall building that connects to 2 small floating isles.
Villageville is one of popular locations from the game and it could be cool if we had a stag based on it.

As for the layout, it would be similar to the same layout of this level in this game (albeit without 2D/3D transition gimmick). Gomez makes a cameo in background, doing his business.

I nominate Villageville, because it originated from Fez, one of known Indie games of all time and it could make sense to include it as stage due to it's popularity.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Buzz!

A flat walkoff with 4 soft platforms sorted horizontally. Quiz questions based on PlayStation IPs and hardware will start, and you'll have to run the platform assigned the correct answer. Win and you'll be healed, lose and you'll be hit with pies.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Champions Field (Rocket League)

Champions Field is an Arena from Rocket League. as the Stage Champions Field would be similar to Pokémon Stadium but with two soccer goal posts on both sides,if the playable character is KOed on soccer goal post,the soccer goal post glows,on the left soccer goal post glows blue and the right soccer goal post glows yellow.
detail:if there is a team battle on Champions Field,some glowing parts from the stage has the same color from the team of fighters, including the two soccer goal posts

i wanted to revive this thread

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Hahahahaha that moment when you forget to submit a stage lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao. (me right now oops)

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Screenshot-court.png

Courtroom (Ace Attorney)
You fight inside the court room itself. You're shrunk down and fight on desks. Phoenix (who can be swapped out of he gets in) and another lawyer (picked from several who appear in the series ) have a debate. Eventually they will start to accuse each other which will cause speech bubbles to appear that damage fighters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom