• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Console Wars: A Multi-Platform Smash game (Current job: Submitting a female character)

Base Roster size?

• Same has Brawl (39)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same has Smash 4 (51)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Same has Ultimate (74)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Mii’s, Avatars, Mii’s, Avatars, Mii’s or Avatar-Oh who am I kidding!?!!?!!??
Matt from Wii Sports everybody!
58AF7B3E-746D-4BF9-B7F0-2E8A8A8ECA12.png

So Wii Sports was a popular game, but also basically the thing that sold the Wii, and was kinda a tech demo for the hardware’s motion controls, as well as being a Pack-In Title for the Wii itself, and using the console’s built in avatar characters known as the Mii’s, which is what Matt is. Why Matt in particular and not the Mii’s as a whole? Well, Matt is easily the most iconic singular Mii, as he has become a Meme Legend thanks to Matt’s status as the final boss of Wii Sports Boxing, and later sword fighting. Not to mention this would also directly prevent any one console manufacturer from getting any favoritism due to the Mii’s being as customizable as they are. As for Matt’s Moveset, he could basically be a mish mash of everything the Mii’s have appeared in, like swords, biking, Pose Mii, or even Smash’s Chakrams. This especially comes into play with Custom Moves as well. Not to mention the simplicity of Wii Sports should be emulated in the base kit as well. Overall, Wii Sports basically acting as a tech demo for the Wii, on top of being super successful, and to avoid favoritism, I elect Matt from Wii Sports to be our first true newcomer for Nintendo as a whole, not being in Smash, unlike everyone else currently in the game from Nintendo.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright the votations starts right now, please vote here!
JOB #26: SUBMIT CUSTOM MOVES FOR KRATOS, MASTER CHIEF AND THE DOOM SLAYER!
For make things easier, here are the movesets of each character, even if we are looking forward for brand new moves it's good to remind what they already have, also remind that the shield specials doesn't has any variation:

FazDude

Smash Master
I'm only going to handle the Doom Slayer, since that's the only franchise represented here that I'm really familiar with.
  • Neutral Special: Plasma Rifle / Chaingun / Rocket Launcher
    • Pistol / Machine Gun / Heavy Cannon
      • The Pistol deals more general damage and knockback than the Plasma Rifle, but takes a hit in shield damage.
      • The Machine Gun is more accurate than the Chaingun, but has worse frame data.
      • The Heavy Cannon fires a barrage of smaller missiles instead of just one, but it has worse frame data.
    • Burst Rifle / Hellshot / Gauss Cannon
      • The Burst Rifle fires three shots in one go, making it easier to rack up damage. However, it can no longer be rapid-fired by holding the special button.
      • The Hellshot doesn't deal much damage upon hitting an opponent (and barely any shield damage), but does have a chance to burn them, leaving them with a poison-like effect.
      • The Gauss Cannon takes a few seconds to fire a slow-moving energy blast, but said blast is INSANELY powerful.
    • EMG Mark V / Heavy Assault Rifle / Ballista
      • The EMG Mark V is pathetic if fired normally, but your shot can be charged for additional power and range.
      • The Heavy Assault Rifle is fairly strong, but has worse frame data and a worse rate of fire.
      • The Ballista's shots are slow, but fairly high damage (albeit not as strong as the Gauss Cannon).
  • Side Special: Super Shotgun
    • Combat Shotgun
      • The Combat Shotgun isn't as strong as the Super Shotgun, but has better range and frame data.
    • Flame Belch
      • Doom Slayer fires the Flame Belch, creating a stream of multi-hitting fire not unlike Bowser's Neutral Special in Smash.
    • Lightning Gun
      • Doom Slayer fires the Lightning Gun, creating electricity which damages and stuns opponents who come in contact with it.
  • Up Special: Meathook
    • Personal Teleporter
      • Gives Doom Slayer a generic teleport.
    • Doomblade Upper
      • Gives Doom Slayer a Shoryuken-style uppercut. While the weakest of his recoveries, it deals brutal damage if you hit the sweetspot. Does not use ammo.
    • Rocket Jump
      • Doom Slayer uses a rocket to propel himself into the air. The rocket's explosion can spike opponents.
  • Down Special: Frag Grenade
    • Ice Grenade
      • The Ice Grenade isn't as strong as the Frag Grenade, but has a chance to freeze enemies.
    • Siphon Grenade
      • This grenade creates a field of energy once it explodes, slowly damaging opponents standing in it. Unlike the source, however, Doom Slayer cannot gain HP from this.
    • Kinetic Mine
      • Doom Slayer leaves behind a Kinetic Mine, which lunges at any opponent who comes too close to it before exploding. However, it can be destroyed with projectiles.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
And so, here are the winners of the votations!
1656953348483.png
1656953378024.png

SEGATA SANSHIRO AND ASTRO BOT JOINS THE ROSTER!
Congratulations to nirvanafan nirvanafan and @Darkonedagger who submitted them!, for the moment the submissions for Master Chief and Kratos movesets would still be open. But I also want to give a free space of discussion:
DISCUSSION #???: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE GAME SO FAR?
We have more than 25 jobs and our roster reached the half of is capacity, I feel myself very happy to see that finally one of my ideas kicked in, I feel that all of those fails where my fault but at least I think this time I nailed it more, either way I want to know what YOU think about how the things where moving, do you think there where some fails?, what things do you think there it should have priority in the future? any other idea do you want to bring is welcome!

Last edited:
So far this thread's been amazing, really interesting stuff has been added, the only flaws is that AstroBot got in over R.O.B but it's whatever, in terms of ideas, I feel like we should do jobs that encourage people to submit both interesting content and obvious things that haven't been added yet.
I mean, we might get ROB at some point in the future...
Maybe if we're gonna submit an another robot character (Just saying).

Anyway, the roster looks great and rest is also cool. I'm happy with this thread.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
And so, here are the winners of the votations!
View attachment 356043View attachment 356044
SEGATA SANSHIRO AND ASTRO BOT JOINS THE ROSTER!
Congratulations to nirvanafan nirvanafan and @Darkonedagger who submitted them!, for the moment the submissions for Master Chief and Kratos movesets would still be open. But I also want to give a free space of discussion:
DISCUSSION #???: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE GAME SO FAR?
We have more than 25 jobs and our roster reached the half of is capacity, I feel myself very happy to see that finally one of my ideas kicked in, I feel that all of those fails where my fault but at least I think this time I nailed it more, either way I want to know what YOU think about how the things where moving, do you think there where some fails?, what things do you think there it should have priority in the future? any other idea do you want to bring is welcome!
I like it so far. Personally if I were to do this Concept I would've basically made it an Ultimate 2, but with a greater focus on general gaming history for newcomers, rather than the Smash Ballot and Nintendo History Angles that Smash Ultimate went, even with a straight up Nintendo Limiter Rule for the Newcomer Lineup due to it being another "Everyone is Here!" Game. But for what it is at this point in time, I still think, besides AstroBot over R.O.B., that the game so far is turning out pretty good. I think so far the Roster really feels like a Gaming Celebration, even with a weird pick in there as well in the form of Segata Sanshiro. And whenever a Roster can have a couple of weird picks, but still feel right, that's a sign that the Roster is pretty good.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Thanks to all people for your opinions!, I will take in consideration the recommendations in the future.

Master Chief and Kratos' custom moves would be mantained once again but if after this job they still doesn't have any custom move I will save them for later.

That being said, it's time for a new job!
JOB #27: SUBMIT AN ASSIST FROM A MOBILE GAME!
We will take assists once again, this time the subjects are characters from mobile games, that being said, characters from multiplatform games that are on mobile too are acceptable unless that game is some sort of spin-off (so, for example, even if SNK has various gacha spin-offs they wouldn't be avalaible).

Job 27:
Angry Birds (Angry Birds)

1657133774530.png

Angry Birds are characters, who are Birds and they get launched by player to attack Fortified Pigs. The Birds are Red, Chuck, Bomb, Matilda, Silver, Blues, Hal, Terrance and Might Eagle.
They were made by finnish studio Rovio.

They're very iconic characters debuted on Mobile phones and they don't do anything except being launched by player into air. The series itself to took the whole world by storm, which it explains their popularity.

When summoned, they appear off-screen along with slingshot, but they get launched by someone into air with random birds that kill opponents. They can't be KOed.
List of Birds:
  • Red (Deals normal Damage) (He can occasionally scream at opponent, stunning it)
  • Chuck (Deals smaller damage, but goes faster)
  • Bomb (Deals huge damage with explosion effect)
  • Matilda (Deals small damage, but drops eggs on Players)
  • Silver (Deals great damage, but it spike opponents when aimed at them and drop dashes with great force)
  • Blues (Gives smallest damage, but it becomes triple and it can spread the most through stage, which you can't dodge it too much)
  • Hal (Deals double damage and it is a boomerang Projectile)
  • Terrance (2nd Slowest, but it gives an earthquake effect when lands)
  • Mighty Eagle (The slowest, but the strongest)
I know they could be fighters as well, but I picture them as assist characters.

Attachments

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Mobile Assist: Crewmates & Impostor (Among Us)
1657124116146.png

When summoned, a few Crewmates appear on the stage and just wander around. They'll stop every so often to perform a task, but other than that, they really don't do much. However, one of these Crewmates is actually a vicious Impostor - Get too close to it, and you'll be attacked, causing major damage and knockback. You can defend yourself from an Impostor by attacking it, but should you be too suspicious and attack Crewmates instead, they'll all gang up on you and attempt to throw you off the stage. After this happens, the Impostor gets a victim, or enough time passes, all the beans will despawn.

(please let red from angry birds be a fighter my man deserves it)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 27:P.E.K.K.A. (Clash of Clans/Clash Royale)

images (3).jpeg

P.E.K.K.A is one of characters from Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. In Clash of Clans,P.E.K.K.A is the last troop that can be unlocked in the standard barracks when it is upgraded to level 10 and in Clash Royale,P.E.K.K.A is a epic card that can be unlocked from P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse (arena 4).

When P.E.K.K.A. is summoned,she walks slowly and slashes the opponent when P.E.K.K.A. is near from them

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I'm gonna submit Amber from Genshin Impact. (It if counts.)
Character_Amber_Game.png

I choose her because i think she's one of the most underrated (nowadays) female in the game.
She uses the attacks from her game. Like shooting arrows that burnt the other characters, or landing Baron Bunnies like Tails in Super Smash Flash 2 (but they will grab too)

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
So Halfbrick developed some games, some pretty important games for Mobile Devices. Ugh, why am I beating around the Bush...
Fruit Ninja (Fruit Ninja)
Fruit Ninja - Play Fruit Ninja on CrazyGames

Fruit Ninja is easily one of the most popular early phone games, so it should probably have an Assist. Introducing the Fruit Ninja! He pops up on screen, and then jumps off the Stage, spawning some fruit that he then slices from the Foreground. Simple, Effective, and Iconic, the Fruit Ninja represents his game of origin perfectly just by being an Assist.

Last edited:
Top Bottom