• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Lovage

Smash Hero
how about we force people to enter teams, but if its against their will its only 4 bucks for them to enter. the bracket gets bigger, more people get to play, and their wallet isnt hurt that bad

edit: people could abuse this lol so i dunno

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I am learning some team skillz, but it will be a while before I know what I am doing.

pyroryuken I don't get your avatar
I like to pick pictures of game characters for my avatars. I started watching Virtua Fighter 5 vids on youtube and I thought Eileen was really cool. So I got an avatar of her. I prob would have gotten an El blaze one since his Rey Mysterio look is badass xD.

MacD

Banned via Administration
start playing doubles sherigami

nate out
i'm trying to force him too, he almost teamed last tourny wiht me, but messed up and ditched me so i ditched him

oh and i watched one random video of mango psychomidget teams, it was 3.1 against ss+tang, 3 rests on ss, like wow, i was rooting for you so cal all the way... hmmm, so maybe i'm more so cal then nor cal now... idk

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
one time in 3rd grade i won a class spelling bee without studying and i was like wow get ***** everyone and my teacher told me to be modest because some people studied really hard

then i got ***** in school wide

MacD

so i saw you take on ss in the 3rd match cameron, i must say i'm impressed... even if mango was holding the ledge, but still, way to ****

but i do miss phil and brandon comments, they are hiliarious

SuperRad

Smash Master
there was a spelling bee in like 4th grade
and i ***** at spelling at the time
i was so ready to win, i knew i wouldn't be beat

and then i got the word "tyranny" and i was like wtf is a 'tear-inny' [i thought it would be tie ranny because of how you pronounce tyrant]
i was so pissed i lost
the kid who won was a badass though, so i ended up not being that mad

MacD

we had a spelling bee in 4th grade and idk what word i lost on but i did cause i obviously suck at it

but my friend made it to school wide and he was like in the top 3 or something, his word was abominible like snowman, but he thought the lady said abdominble like stomache, he asked her to use it in a sentence but she wouldn't or something, he was pissed he lost because he heard the wrong word

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
in 3rd grade, I got "thorough" and I was like "wtf is a thorough?"

I spelled it "thero." I'm so smart.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
and during my 5th grade one, it was so BS. I was gonna win 1st place and I spelled old-fashioned, "old fashioned" and they say I mis"spelled" it.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Lol. In jr high, they were having some preliminary tests for the spelling bee, and the word I lost on was "jargon" because the lady pronounced it like "jargin". I was pretty angry. I thought, "Since when can O be pronounced as an I? Ahhhhh jr high, pretty ****ty years in retrospect.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
A Day in the Life of Leon
My parents are divorced. This means that we can have a Super Bowl Bash and a Greater Melee Tournament at my dad's house.

When I was a child, we would eat dinner as a family every night. My mom, dad, my sister, my brother, and I. But back then my dad used to drink a lot. So one night at the dinner table someone ****ed up in school or something and he told us that 'it wasn't his fault he had us kids.' My mom quickly told us that we were all planned and wanted (as I had been told many times prior.) I said I had to go to the bathroom and went in my room and curled up in a little ball.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
A Day in the Life of Leon
My parents are divorced. This means that we can have a Super Bowl Bash and a Greater Melee Tournament at my dad's house.

When I was a child, we would eat dinner as a family every night. My mom, dad, my sister, my brother, and I. But back then my dad used to drink a lot. So one night at the dinner table someone ****ed up in school or something and he told us that 'it wasn't his fault he had us kids.' My mom quickly told us that we were all planned and wanted (as I had been told many times prior.) I said I had to go to the bathroom and went in my room and curled up in a little ball.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahahahaha seriously, good **** dante

the only time I entered a spelling bee was a preliminary in my 6th grade language class
she said "morale" and I had never heard of the word
so I thought she said "vorale" and proceeded to spell it correctly, except with a V

losing at spelling bees sucks

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
im watching this foreign film
called B.ounce_K.o_G.als
its really good
its about high school girls in japan who basically ***** themselves out
its really dirty, but not like ew gross brendan what r u watching, its really real and like it makes me sick but its ok cuz nothings bad happened yet but one girl almost got *****
its its its
i know there will be a happy ending, maybe

Top Bottom