• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
*** YEA.

You're about to get fuked up embrace, cant wait for P's response.
LOL I love this guy (yes homo)

Anyway, people... just enter doubles. If anything, it makes you better as a player.. which I thought was the point of Connors tourney (or any tournament). Someone who's "good" is someone who does well in not only singles but doubles too. There's only a handful of people here in the community that I know of that truly WANT to improve as players.. and I think it's sad that everyone else is not like them. I swear, Socal is gonna get butt****ed by EC at Genesis if people don't step it up.

What I find even MORE upsetting is that Connor HAD to consider this new rule in order to get more people to enter doubles... at the very least, you guys would be supporting the community by entering.

I personally don't care if Connor enforces the rule or not. I might actually be FOR it.. regardless, I plan to enter singles AND doubles like always.

Oh and Steven, what P says about your personality (you being a know-it-all) is actually pretty accurate. Some of the things you try to tell me about Peach.. tend to be wrong. I listen and don't say anything because I take you for granted and think that you might actually be right.. but most cases you're not.

All I'm saying is.. talk ONLY when you KNOW what you're talking about. Also, you should listen when others try to tell you something or give advice (I can't count the number of times you've interrupted me when I tried to tell you something). You're a real cool guy, at least from what I know... it's just this is the part of your personality that annoys me. You can be as arrogant as you want, I wont care (especially since I can and usually am extremely condescending...), just don't act like you know it all when you don't.

Edit: I never noticed but P's sig is soooooo ****.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Koury-poo is my teammate for SCSA :chuckle:

Anyone up for a singles tournament this Friday? then a smashfest after?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i always enter doubles even if i dont kno the person im teaming with. lol.

MacD

Banned via Administration
Kouryuu i was watching pink shinobi vs zhu the first match at wcsl and they mentioned you and they said like we don't know how good you are, that got me thinking, i don't know how good you are, i just assumed better then me, but how much better, like where do you stand

and a friday smashfest sounds fun, would it be $5 to enter the singles tourny and would there be a venue feee

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Kouryuu i was watching pink shinobi vs zhu the first match at wcsl and they mentioned you and they said like we don't know how good you are, that got me thinking, i don't know how good you are, i just assumed better then me, but how much better, like where do you stand
LOL I didn't realize they mentioned my name... Uh.. I don't know how good I am exactly. I'm certainly not as entertaining (or good) as Shinobi though -_-

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Boss, you and I can team on Friday but Kouryuu and I have planned to team for SCSA for a month or so. sorry.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
That's like the top 5 players in Socal... are you really that good in teams? o_0

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Kouryuu, Boss is REALLY good in doubles. He gets all the rests you want him to get AND he saves you :)

MacD

Banned via Administration
peach jiggs, hmmm, i've never teamed with a good jiggs, i wonder what it would be like, i think there was like one time and we counter picked brinstar and my parter went jiggy and we *****, like 4 stocked lucien and jeff or something, then got ***** on their counterpick

oh so there's team friday too, cool... what time would all this start

Top Bottom