• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

JDM

Smash Champion
Nope. My parents moved from japan and moved to SF(I'm actually from NorCal :000000) and then to irvine.

And my dad used to street race in japan and highways and on mountains.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Nope. My parents moved from japan and moved to SF(I'm actually from NorCal :000000) and then to irvine.

And my dad used to street race in japan and highways and on mountains.
JDM have a hardcore dad what a G

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
this'll start at the usual time. I'm gonna need set ups :)

P, if you're going to this, I'd really appreciate you handling set ups and everything else that has to do with money/sign-ups. I'll pay off your venue fee ofcourse.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i guess i cant go if its friday at noon. have a midterm n classes.

jdm that is ****ing cool

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
connor wont be allowed to drive anyone with out some one being like 25

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
sometimes connor ims me but i dont have crazy connor frineded so i dont see the messages for a long time
and idk how many a's there are so i cant do it atm

MacD

Banned via Administration
do you not have school friday or what, doesn't high school go till like 2 or 3 or sometihing

hmmm and that does cause some problems though with work, well, i guess it'll be interesting to see how this one goes then

embracethe12

Smash Lord
kouryuu if you're going to this, i wanna mm
5$ my sheik your peach
3$ my ice climbers your peach.
also connor if i don't fight you in tourney
5$ your fox my icies.

edit-
JDM lemme mm you my sheik/icies vs your marth.
azn force mm me as well. 3$+
at circuit i guess?? cause you guys have school..

edit2-

actually brenden are we going to this?
probably not cause of the super bowl smash fest huh?
but if any of you guys show up to great leon's lets do it there.

also tofu, mm rematch.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Hahahaha, look at how ballsy Steven is, $3 ICs v Peach.

I want some of your money too. $5 my Marth and Sheik v your ICs, and my Sheik and Marth against your Sheik as well. But it costs $5 to step into the building, so don't come any lower than that. And please don't do some nooby *** "I'll only do $5 Sheik v ICs because that's the only matchup I think I have a prayer of winning" type of ****.

JDM

Smash Champion
I don't go marth against sheik. Sherigami and Kira taught me that. I'll do Marth vs IC or Fox vs Sheik if you want.

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Marth vs Shiek is a okay match up.Since nobody in socal plays shiek by the book other then P.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
Hahahaha, look at how ballsy Steven is, $3 ICs v Peach.

I want some of your money too. $5 my Marth and Sheik v your ICs, and my Sheik and Marth against your Sheik as well. But it costs $5 to step into the building, so don't come any lower than that. And please don't do some nooby *** "I'll only do $5 Sheik v ICs because that's the only matchup I think I have a prayer of winning" type of ****.
don't make such an absurd assumption like you know me so well.
3$ on his peach cause it's not a match up that is likely for me to proceed in in tournament. at least not with my icies. if i decide on maining icies that'll change

I'm not going to money match you P loool.

I don't go marth against sheik. Sherigami and Kira taught me that. I'll do Marth vs IC or Fox vs Sheik if you want.
i'm down for both.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
don't make such an absurd assumption like you know me so well.
And don't think everything is about you. Your narcissism seeps through every fiber of your being.

You don't like to money match if you don't have a very good idea that (in your own mind) you can win. You also have a noob mindset. Combining the two, it's very likely that the only way you would money match is doing something you think you could win at, and the only thing you could think you could win at is ICs v Sheik. (I think it's cute, by the way.) After all, that's why you did that Fox ditto with me, remember? I mean, you wouldn't of got so pissed I was ****** you if you were just playing for the fun of it.

3$ on his peach cause it's not a match up that is likely for me to proceed in in tournament. at least not with my icies.
So if it having to occur in tournament is a requisite for you money matching someone, then why are you doing it at all?

I'm not going to money match you P loool.
When you're serious about getting better, maybe you will. ;)

Celph

Smash Journeyman
If I know I'm going to win, I'll mm for less than $5. But a lot of the time I usually don't want to bother so a lot of times I'd rather not do a mm at all or make it for $5 rather than do for something less even if I know I'll win. So it's just easier to say I'm only mming for $5.

So basically I'll do less than $5 if I know I'm going to win and I think I'll have fun doing it.

MacD

Banned via Administration
So basically I'll do less than $5 if I know I'm going to win and I think I'll have fun doing it.

aw, that means you thought you might have fun ****** my peach, that's nice... or you were just in the mood for some more money after beating like 3 other people in mm's

Top Bottom