• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

MacD

Banned via Administration
bsm is pink shinobi
peach = pulls beam swords
duh!!!
paul would pull a stunt just to get money matches... but i doubt he would be clever enough to put his location as that, and considering paul doesn't play ganon or fox really, i highly doubt it's him ;)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
who the **** is making new accounts and pretending to be new

JDM

Smash Champion
- Nasty_Nate I will money match you. But these are a lot of money matches already. I hope I can win this one ^_^

- Kira- LAWL you play a lot of heroes. We can decide when I see you. I like using Fox and Ganondorf the most, but I am currently training my Sheik as much as possible. Other heroes are cool as well, but I will not money match with all of them.
It's somebody that plays dota

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
BSM has beaten me in tourny!
LAWL that was long ago when we were both amateurs. But you were more of an amateur at the time. If we played again I would not expect to emerge victorious.

Hey guys! ^_^ who wants to MM? anyone below NeighborhoodP's level please. I'm not that good but I'm getting closer to being as good as NeighborhoodP
StarRodSpikes! Omg! You made an account finally! ^_^

I thought ParasolMaster would have posted by now, but you beat him "to the punch," as young people would say. Before anyone jumps to conclusions yet again, NO I am not "StarRodSpikes!".

- JDM I have played DotA, but that was more than a year ago. Is Link not a hero? Is Mario not a hero? I believe all of the Melee cast are heroes, even Ganondorf, for without him, how could the Hero of Time be made a hero? He aided Link's journey in becoming the man he is today. Brawl cast not so much. I would not agree that R.O.B. is a hero. There are many who have defeated Andross without his help.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Come over. I'm good. One requirement though: You gotta money match me at least once. $5.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Come over. I'm good. One requirement though: You gotta money match me at least once. $5.
im kinda starped for cash but i love mm where do you stay
and how about hmm i dunno hey how about an iron man money match
my fox peach ganon falco and sheik vs your whatever?
edit yo arent you neighborhood p well i guess this would be a good way of settling things huh lol i look forward too it now

Celph

Smash Journeyman
im kinda starped for cash but i love mm where do you stay
and how about hmm i dunno hey how about an iron man money match
my fox peach ganon falco and sheik vs your whatever?
edit yo arent you neighborhood p well i guess this would be a good way of settling things huh lol i look forward too it now
I live in Pomona. Yes, I'm P.

I'll probably iron man money match you too.

Top Bottom