• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Fourth option is that Kira is the fool, because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Leon I hear you like yourself some Ganon dittos.
@ bsm

MM? set your price and what characters do you play

and I'll do ganon dittos

and where do you live

Kira-

Smash Champion
K deal

both of those are 2/3 btw, you can pick FD if you want

I'll see you at PsychoMidget's house?

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
Celph are you the late NeighborhoodP? I saw you play on YouTube against HugS. It was a very good set in my opinion, but Isai's Sheik looks much better.

Your Sheik is scary if you can hang with pink HugS. I'll probably lose, but I accept.

I'll see you at PsychoMidget's house?
You won't even know I'm there.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Who gives a **** who he is.

To me he's some scrub who's giving me $5. Works for me.

festizzio

Smash Champion
my friend does that

so does embrace

but i'll just wear sandals to next connor's, so i can take them off and put them on reallllllllly quick

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
BeamSwordMaster -

I no who u are

<333
Hi MaNg0 <3. Can you train me? I won't give up anymore, even though you "****" me all the time. But I have to find more time to play Melee first.

Who gives a **** who he is.

To me he's some scrub who's giving me $5. Works for me.
Hey you might not know me, but I could still be good. I have beaten a lot of people and won some tournaments before in both Brawl and Melee (I have not been to a SSB64 tournament). I watched your videos and I think you're better than me. I am just money matching you so I can get better, so point out what I am doing wrong when we fight.

Also it is a lot better to not wear shoes in the house. I say this not because I am asian but because shoes make your floors dirty and they are somewhat constricting, which is why I prefer sandals.

Kira-

Smash Champion
BSM i bet you 10 bucks you'll never go to a tournament or smashfest and just post meaningless information forever

btw if i see you then we have to MM for those 10 bucks

any of your chars vs my fox/falco/marth/sheik/falcon/ganon/samus/etc

BeamSwordMaster

Smash Cadet
- Nasty_Nate I will money match you. But these are a lot of money matches already. I hope I can win this one ^_^

- Kira- LAWL you play a lot of heroes. We can decide when I see you. I like using Fox and Ganondorf the most, but I am currently training my Sheik as much as possible. Other heroes are cool as well, but I will not money match with all of them.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
This is so fun ^_^

Who is this mysterious BSM?? Will his identity ever be revealed..??!?!

StarRodSpikes!

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! ^_^ who wants to MM? anyone below NeighborhoodP's level please. I'm not that good but I'm getting closer to being as good as NeighborhoodP

Top Bottom