• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
yay fun tourny, heres the results for all u noobs that didnt go !!

singles!!
1: Lovage
2: Fly Amanita
3: 12
4: Midgey
5: P
5: Tofu
7: MacD
7: Connor
9: Eltrotraw
9: Natsu
9: Plan 9
9: SamDVDs
13: Jenny
13: Leon
13: Doppelganger
13: jwkirby
17: The Life Ruiner
17: DrHouse
17: Savage
17: Sleepy
17: Incro
teams!!
1: Tofu + Lovage
2: P + Connor
3: Plan 9 + Midgey
4: Fly + Leon
5: Doppelganger + Notsu
5: MacD + Savage
7: Sleepy + TLR
7: Eltropraw + MD ()

--lovage

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I really REALLY want to play Lovage lol.

Did you guys save the brackets?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
okay, someone took my memory card. what the ****. If you have it, please tell me. All it has on it is Resident Evil and Melee data. I'm gonna be pissed if I have to buy a new one.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Connor is too scared to play RE over again, thats why he wants it.

Eltrotraw

Smash Journeyman
okay, someone took my memory card. what the ****. If you have it, please tell me. All it has on it is Resident Evil and Melee data. I'm gonna be pissed if I have to buy a new one.

I think it was on 12's GC though I'm not completely sure. I forgot to ask you, what color/type of memory card was it?

I liked playing and learning from you guys though, I'd sure want to do it again so I can be more powerful than you can possibly imagine

and P thinks my name is stupid :/
(just spell it backwards guys)

festizzio

Smash Champion
someone probably just took it by accident, nobody's gonna steal a memory card

callllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllm down

tran133

Smash Rookie
<3 lovage. grats on teams on singles and most importantly crews. amended chaptown crew wrecked 805 hard. mostly because of how bad those IC's were...
805, come down whenever you want, you're always welcome to crash here before a tourny to save yourselves a long drive in the morning.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
No shoutouts? New scene is too big for shoutouts?

TofuRobot: Man wtf is wrong with you. We both know how amazing you are when you play with me for hours and hours; wtf has happened to your consistency. You need to do something man, because no offense to Psycho, Embrace (well, offense to him cause he's a sensitive *****), and Lovage, but you should not be losing to those guys. I'm only half-joking when I talk about your ****ty tourny placings recently, confident you'd step it up pretty soon and go back to the standard top 5 lock, but iono anymore...

Seriously, losing to Steven? TWICE? DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG HIS HEAD IS GOING TO GET?!

PS that King Louis was so god**** bomb, I love you

Embrace: I'm going to keep giving you **** no matter how well you do because you still have a noob mindset that, to be frank, is annoying as ****. I know when it gets to the nitty gritty that you'll wilt and I will win.

Everyone knows how badly you want to beat me, and I know that taking me to three games the past two times we've met has gone to your head. Which is exactly what I mean by a noob mindset. That's why when I told you you still can't beat my secondary you got so pissed. Well yeah, it was a **** thing to say, but that was the point. You got mad because it's like, "Wtf P, I just had two really close sets with you! Doesn't that count for anything!" No, it doesn't. If you really weren't results oriented, you woulda took what I said in stride and not gave a ****, knowing that is my personality. Don't take **** personally; it's only in the realm of this game. No, I still don't respect you as a player. A humble player isn't refreshing to see just because he's humble; it's because it's also a sign he takes the game, and his progress, seriously, so he's going to improve a lot really soon. You're going to stop improving like, right now, unless you change your mindset.

Midgey: Good ****, it was fun playing you. I want to play you some more now, you're the only good Puff in SoCal. It's funny how Mango was saying he wanted you to nair more and you never do it; well, you started doing it yesterday and it was good to see. Keep it up.

MacD: No offense, but wow you are super boring to play.

Connor: A large part of getting good is knowing how to do enough to win even if you don't have your A-game. That's contradictory coming from me, cause I definitely wasn't on my A-game and I didn't do enough to win, but it was obvious it definitely affected you a lot. Too much. Your age is no excuse; once you have all the skills to get good, the only thing holding yourself back is yourself. It's all about the mental. You gotta find a way to stop getting frustrated. Have patience and trust things will swing back in your favor if you do. It's Melee son. Still, good job.

Lovedrop: Good job. But I'll only be impressed if you keep it going longer than Tofu and Atlus did. Just like Embrace, I'm afraid you're going to top out very soon, if not already. Nah but you still ****

Fly: Wtf respond to my PMs *****, I wanted to play Friday. Celph = P, come on now. Thanks for the five bucks =). In that MM I started being more aggressive like I wanted to. The more we play the worse it's gonna get ;)

Mango: Your lack of presence was felt. :( It's rare to see the best player be the most liked in the community, but you've earned it.

Lovage

Smash Hero
I'm afraid you're going to top out very soon, if not already. Nah but you still ****
nah!!

i dont see that happening cuz i just started getting good and i know what direction to go in to keep getting good

are i going to SD tomorrow???!?

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i dont see that happening cuz i just started getting good and i know what direction to go in to keep getting good?
And what might that be?

Two comments on that:

1. The direction to go in is playing gay, which you refuse to do.
2. People get used to tech skill, but they don't get used to smarts (and can't get used to playing gay).

Top Bottom