• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

MacD

Banned via Administration
danm it connor, you changing the day again, lets see, i work till 12:30 but might get off a little earlier and it looks like it would take about 20 min to get there... so in theory i couldn't play in teams... hmmmm

MacD

Banned via Administration
leon i love you right now

way to have power over connor, if i'm feeling real nice, i might even mm you for something, and i never mm

tran133

Smash Rookie
im comming, oscar and brendan you're welcome to crash at our place friday night if u wanna come to chaptown a day early =)
-brian

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I NEED 3 MORE GAMECUBES. you guys better step it up or we'll be having a ****ty 2 tv tournament.

Celph

Smash Journeyman
connor, if the melee community doesn't step it up wrt setups you should just stop hosting these

puts too much hassle on the people running it, and obviously no one's grateful enough for it if they won't bring setups

joeplicate

Smash Master
so I was chillin in a field waiting for my class to start and it was quiet and serene and everything, I was doing some reading

I hear these guys coming down the way and hear them say "where you at" AND "get tossed at that game"

Incidentally they were just playing catch.

On a related note, you are gonna get tossed by lovage :D

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Connor took him to last match last stock I believe. Every one of my sets with Lovage is close. He's lucky he hasn't run into Tofu to be quite honest. We know the wins are getting to his head, but he's slightly ahead of other people right now -- honestly it's more likely just variance than anything.

I heard he thinks he has a shot against SS and Lunin. CAAAAAAALM down. Let's see how you do tomorrow.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i ran into tofu ... but he was playing bad
u should say im lucky i havnt run into ATLUS

but have u either??

and i do think i have a shot at lunin....wow let me be cocky for once jerk

btw does anyone not have a team mate for this???

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahaha mango said he was getting kind of cocky

I haven't been around to see any of that

but then again you're really cocky yourself, "finally playing with people commensurate to my skill level" hahahahaha

all in good fun of course

edit: every set I've played with lunin up here has been last stock, 2-0
he has a way of making things close, especially in fox dittoes

Celph

Smash Journeyman
i ran into tofu ... but he was playing bad
u should say im lucky i havnt run into ATLUS

but have u either??

and i do think i have a shot at lunin....wow let me be cocky for once jerk

btw does anyone not have a team mate for this???
No, Atlus is not that good now, and everyone needs to realize that and get over it and not just think I'm being an ******* for the sake of being an *******.

I beat Atlus a couple of weeks ago.

No **** I'm cocky, it comes with the territory. When placing is a realistic option for you, you look out for number one because first and foremost this is a competition. To me, anyway. I'm not here to hold hands, I'm here to win. I'm honest as **** about it though, I don't hide behind the veneer of Lovage's Silent Wolf persona.

When we're discussing or playing Melee, no one is my friend or acquaintance. Take no prisoners.

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol p had so much fun typing that last line

ANYWAY tho PSYCHO ****** if you're going i want to team with you..

Top Bottom