• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

JDM

Smash Champion
Tell great brendan to give the 5 to me at ucsd(if he goes) and I'll give it to stab.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well i dont kno them well enough.
so ill probably just play with macd n whoever else that stayed

DJMirror

Smash Master
isn't there one on MLK? i thought there was one? =___= i'm confused i'm not going to go then

embracethe12

Smash Lord
calm down JDM this is leon and im just buffing his postcount while he's downstairs plaing piano while we wait for his family to pray and plan 9 to show up
<3

JDM

Smash Champion
Well if you would have stayed true to the topic I wouldnt be all up in your grill like I did in my above post. I don't like random spam post tbqh.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
JDM
you're pretty quick to attack my posts.
regardless of meaningless spam other threads/posts
it's pretty funny that you directly try to find mine and comment on how you don't like it :laugh:. I dunno where you built up enough confidence to actually try to troll a person's post, cause you don't know anybody or make an effort to try; it's hilarious to find you only making posts that are socially acceptable.

this couldn't have been a more hilarious example. leon posting on my account and getting **** from you. It's pretty safe to assume you wouldn't have such a direct response to if leon posted that on his.

edit- connor make me pho

Top Bottom