• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

Lovage

Smash Hero
And what might that be?

Two comments on that:

1. The direction to go in is playing gay, which you refuse to do.
2. People get used to tech skill, but they don't get used to smarts (and can't get used to playing gay).
yea...i cant tell u specifically i didnt think about it that much
but i got the feeling im doing the right stuff

or maybe im 100% wrong LMAO we'll find out in a month or whatever

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I just realized Fly chose to go to this rather than Winter Gamefest. Fly *****.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I never got my account back =(

all i gotta say is

embrace ***** (newfound respect son, keep it up and dont let it go to your head)
cameron ***** (i trained u lol.. nah but you can probably beat me now)

they both **** and no johns

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i like when gotenks got trapped in the hyperbolic time chamber and so he decided that if he yelled hard enough he could rip a hole in time/space and so he did

Kira-

Smash Champion
CHAMBER. GOD ****. hyperbolic time CHAMBER :mad:

red Fox = Goku.
lmao

i dont want to play you in tourney

but i will be honest

prepare for

fox dittos

<3

ahhh raep

ps. i get to use goku

pps. **** it feels good to post again... i'll get over my old account

joeplicate

Smash Master
swat katz was an amazing show

except that people don't know about my katz tag, son
tenth grade all your base what's up

steven you won't get me to do my homework just by signing off aim you *****

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Hi Kouryuu, would you like to money match?

I think Kira's Fox is very good. If he beats C0nn0r with Fox would you change your mind?
Um.. sure.

Not saying his Fox is bad, I just think he should stick to his Sheik and make it better since there is always room to improve. Multiple characters hinder growth.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Mango didn't pick up his secondaries until after he reached **** status and saw the game at a whole different level.

Kira (and most of us in the community) has yet to reach that level. His sheik has sooooooooooooo much potential. He should just work on refining it as much as possible. It's also the reason why I use Peach and ONLY Peach. There is so much room for me to improve that I don't need to worry about secondaries yet.

Well, that's how I look at it anyway.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i agree with that a lot though, i'm peach and only peach, i can fool around with some people but i'm all peach all the time so if you play me in a tourny not like i'm going to suprize you or anything

i know there's a lot to work on, i feel like i'm at that level where i have this knowledge and stuff, but the only way to get better now is taking out the stupid stuff and putting in the good stuff, like i've reached my max potenial if i don't want to start getting nit-picking and stuff, i think you know what i mean

like one thing is i'm slowly learning which dsmashes are going to get me punished, though normally it's in the middle of the dsmash and not before hand

Celph

Smash Journeyman
I never got my account back =(

all i gotta say is

embrace ***** (newfound respect son, keep it up and dont let it go to your head)
cameron ***** (i trained u lol.. nah but you can probably beat me now)

they both **** and no johns
if respect is measured by being able to beat you, you owe a lot of players newfound respect

Top Bottom