• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey redragon srry i didnt right back sooner xPPP but yea gg on the commando thing connor xPPP and hey also if u cant stay the night fiday ill go wit u and jovan kk??

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Wow, lots of people have been posting. Anyway, like Kevin said, only around six or seven people can actually sleep inside of the house. If any more people wanna stay over, they have to sleep in their cars or in a tent. Also, try to carpool, as I said earlier. Not too much space, and it's the end of a school year. [Insert Alice Cooper at Staples reference here]

Yeah, twenty people using my shower is way too much water, unless you really want me to spray you with a hose while you're in your "swimming apparel"(No commandos, please. That means you, Connor.) or something. That way, I'm watering my lawn at the same time, so it's not a complete waste. Maybe I'll bust out the Slip n' Slide, and that'll count as your shower.
does that mean people can show up on friday?

Boolossus

Smash Ace
My chances for coming are slim... My friend that was gonna go with me won't be able to make it, so I'll either have to go alone or get someone else to come. I've got several DS games, so I'd bring those along (MKDS, Pokemon, MPH, CRA, DKRDS, and Mario Hoops) to play against some of you. If I do decide to come, I'll put up a couple of matches of me playing against my friends on Youtube, so if any of you need a partner for doubles, you can send me a PM if you find me worthy.=P

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
The Judge seriously thought this was OC3?

. . .

People can come on Friday for friendlies and to help clean up/set up only if they leave and come back on Saturday morning.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
The Judge seriously thought this was OC3?

. . .

People can come on Friday for friendlies and to help clean up/set up only if they leave and come back on Saturday morning.

I'd love to come, this'll be my 1st smash tourney outside of the PlaynTrade near my house.
I'd really like to see how good some of you guys are. That is, if I can come.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wats a trolly o.o i probably sound nub and everyone else knoes wat it is huh xPPP and yea soid just mapquest it ...its easy to get there...

then again u do live in tijuana o.O y r u lookin for turnies in the oc??

Soid

Smash Journeyman
well i just wanna go to usa torneys but i dont find something close or something that trolley can take me :/

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
i like playing falco's i got sum cool stuff that only works on them lol xPP i also have a hidden char but yea its a maby that ill bring it out...like u said it all depends on the situation

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
so yea guys bring as much people as possible saturday kk so we can have an even better experiance and learne new smash stuff from people kk

Dodger

Smash Ace
Hey Sushiman, it turns out that I won't be able to make your tourney after all. sorry.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
it's hard to tell which of my best characters are better but i guess it depends on situation... i guess i'll just say falco... i will keep my secret weapon HIDDEN!!! haha
Well if there is one character i hate playing the most, its Falco. But i too have a secret weapon. Bwhahahahahahhahah
Btw stryderhyru keep my updated about the issue with you be my teammate please!

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry to hear that, Dodger ): Maybe next time.

By the way, we still need more equipment!! The tournament is THIS WEEK, but we don't have enough chairs, TVs, GCs, and tables to accomodate everyone!

Ravenom

Smash Rookie
Yeah Ill try to make it. Iill bring my 4 controlers, and my cube, and my game, i still need the memory.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Make sure you tell me if you can go or not before the tournament begins! Thanks for lending us your equipment. . .

HOWEVER

We won't be able to use it if we don't have anymore TVs.

Uke

Smash Cadet
I'm lots of things, Aznforce. Also, there is no trolley in this part of Orange County, it's basically suburbia with a bunch of wiggers, weeaboos, and emos. Watch out for the weeaboos, they're the scariest ones.

Top Bottom