• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
ill bring a gc if u need it and blank movies....and my dvd played can record o.o if u want ill bring that also dont worry ...i have rewritable dvd disc's

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
in a small tv yes.....also i might be able to bring my big tv but sumtimes it goes a lil wak o.O barely happenes but u kno if it happened in the middle of a turny that culd really suck *** xPPP lol

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I'd be interested if someone can give me a ride from the USC area to wherever the tourney is going to be held.

Uke

Smash Cadet
I would personally drive people, but I need to remember to go take the driving test, and fix the car.

Also, we will be cleaning up the house the week before to prepare for the tournament. So if you want to help, stop by.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
I would personally drive people, but I need to remember to go take the driving test, and fix the car.

Also, we will be cleaning up the house the week before to prepare for the tournament. So if you want to help, stop by.
You can drive all the way to LA O.O??

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'm not confirmed, just a maybe. There might be a party going on, seeing as how school is ending and all. If there's no party going on, I'll come.

Jovan, I thought you died o.O

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey i wanna play lots of new people xPPP so all of u that dont kno who i am GO lol .... maby weel be friends ^_^ xPP

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I'm gonna try and get my roommate who also plays smash to come (He has a car, so hopefully I will be able to show up).

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Let's keep the spam out of this thread, please. Post again only if you have something nice to talk about, or if you're confirming that you or somebody else is coming to the tournament. Thank you.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Days I could come to help clean up/set up:

Friday June 1
Saturday June 2
Friday June 8
Friday June 15

Which days are you gone?

EDIT: Do you guys want Singles Tourney + bunch of friendlies, or Singles and Doubles with less friendlies?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey people now we have a sort of a problem with stuff ....we need a lot of tv's and weed apreciate it if anyone culd bring at least 1 no matter the size and as long as it is a working tv....if you want more friendlies we need more tv's plz try to bring some thnk you....

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Could you add Redragon and SilentFox to your list as Unconfirmed???
Thanks, i am about 70% sure we can come!!!

Redagon

Top Bottom