• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
no uke the 15th is the turny but were cleanign up bfor the turny and saturday is for the people who culdnt make it to the 15th talk to kevin again bfor u post so people dont become confused

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
o srry lol i just herd also so friday is a STD then o.O and sat is thew turny thats wat i was told

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
is phails good????? im confused lol but yea for all of those that r confused i will have sushiman post saying EVERYTHING that will be going on from friday - saturday thnx for ur patiance

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I hope this is the final date!

TIME AND DATE
Cleanup/Setup/Smashfest: June 15th @ Whenever
Smash 'til dawn if you'd like to stay over.
Tournament: June 16th @ 11AM

I'll kill myself is something else comes up T_T Yeah, I'm not going to China, since my passport expired. Thank the gods.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
WOOOHOOO hey aznforce does this meen u can go now O.O?? i wanna play u and ur crew ^_^ so u shuld try wit all ur might kk cya there (i hope)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hopefully a lot of people were inviting like crazy but im sure people will show up that havent told sushiman to add them

Uke

Smash Cadet
Hahaha, your passport expired? Nice one, dude.

Okay, so anyway... Sleep in your cars or something, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit, like, twenty guys into my house. So yeah...

If it's only like three or four of you guys, then you guys can sleep in the house.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry, Uke. 20 people aren't going to come sleep at your house. Is it all right if we play smash until morning, though?

I'm expecting only about 15 to 25 people coming. Which is always good.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
LOL good luck wit that connor ima pwn u in front of everyone now ^_^ no harsh feeling though (evil laugh) muahahahahahaha ^_^ may the best man win nub lol xPP

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
LOL good luck wit that connor ima pwn u in front of everyone now ^_^ no harsh feeling though (evil laugh) muahahahahahaha ^_^ may the best man win nub lol xPP
wow nub, you're saying this to the kid who made a comeback against your Shiek? I was a 1 stock and u were at 3 and you still lost! xD you're gonna get owned for sure.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wow nub, you're saying this to the kid who made a comeback against your Shiek? I was a 1 stock and u were at 3 and you still lost! xD you're gonna get owned for sure.
it was one time connor dont act godly lol and u kno i can beat u and i kno u can beat me but yea this will be settled at the turny then kk ?? o.o be redy

Uke

Smash Cadet
Hey, Andrew and Connor, remember this. The dog that barks loudest is the weakest one. So shut up , get your controllers ready, and settle it in the arena. Oh yeah, someone help me find my copy of Melee, my little brother has misplaced it.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
LOL gg dana also sence were cleaning itl be easy to find it so dont worry o.o and howd he misplace it thats wat the case is for and also ima get u a reack so u dont have to have ur games just lyng around xPPP lol

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Anyone want to money match on the 16th, at the tourney???
If you do i prefer no Fox/falco/Marth/Sheik, but if you must........
Btw do you guys all know each other? It seems like you do.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
most of us kno each other but yea ill muny match u but srry i play sheik o.o is that iight with u xPPP also how much for the muny match o.O?? im kinda low on funds so yea cant be to high xP ^_^ lol

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
most of us kno each other but yea ill muny match u but srry i play sheik o.o is that iight with u xPPP also how much for the muny match o.O?? im kinda low on funds so yea cant be to high xP ^_^ lol
How bout 10$ mm??

Also at the tournament i need a partner for teams. Anyone want to team up with a decent Samus player???
It would be nice if you were around my age, but oh well.

Redragon

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I NEED A TEAMMATE!!!!!!!!!!!
Please i will take anyone who is decent. I would prefer someone who is good but i will take any.
I am used to playing with Fox, but i don't care!

Join me!!!

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
redragon ill teem with u if u want bcuz my teem mate might not be able to make it so yea if u want ill teem wit ya i guess...also aznforce do u have any youtube combo vids or wat not??

aznforce817

Smash Lord
i'm in the midst of making one. but is it possible if i could get some footage from this tourny? i dont want to video record with my camcorder because it's bad quality.. do u guys got a vcr???

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yea were gonna have like 5 i think o.o but yea u have aim by any chance??? make talkin easier xPPP my s/n is akinarybitotze im almost always on so yea just i/m me sumtime

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
so i got mm for:
1)stryderhyru
and
2) Mecko

And Mecko will team up with me!
Lets make it 10$ mm, best out of three??? Normal Mlg rules!

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
So I'm confirming:
KEV
D.D
4EVA
X3LS
REDRAGON
* Tha Judg3 *
Marth/Falco Pro

We will have lots of VCRs. . . if we have enough TVs! I need lots of help, because we may not have enough TVs and GCs to run all the games and stuff. Please help out by bringing them! :O

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
ill bring 2 systems and a tv ^_^ im doin ym part guys -_- also ima bring a tent ^______^ lol

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
ge kevin way to scare me xPPP i was like wth im banned from a turny im helpin with o.o xPPP lol gg on the partial heart attack u gave me xPP

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
So I'm confirming:
KEV
D.D
4EVA
X3LS
REDRAGON
* Tha Judg3 *
Marth/Falco Pro

We will have lots of VCRs. . . if we have enough TVs! I need lots of help, because we may not have enough TVs and GCs to run all the games and stuff. Please help out by bringing them! :O
Yeah you can confirm me. I am about 90% sure i am going. Just need a team mate, and i think i got one :)
Btw how old are ye all???

Top Bottom