• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

aznforce817

Smash Lord
i'm bringing a cube. so put me down for that. i'll add u to my aim in a bit stryder. mine is jetforce12382880 add me too.(in case i forget :p...) k VCR's are good. do i need to bring tapes or something? i'm not sure how the VCR thing works XD....

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Ohh good smash fest is on Friday and tournament is on Saturday that works out good I may stay over for the STD. Connor you gots to come man. Don't be a mana. Ohh yeah I am going to clean my PM's so it's not full, sorry. =)

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I hate going to tourneys where i don't know what skill level i am fighting...
So to make me feel better, can you guys tell me how good are you guys???
Like 1/10
1 being barely able to wavedash
10 being wall tech 100% of the time, and yeah just perfect.
I would call myself a 4, MAYBE 5...

Uke

Smash Cadet
I don't know about you, but according to your ranking thing, I'd be a 1, mainly because I refuse to use any tricks, even if they are legal. I can still play on par with most of these guys, though.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
We're all high schoolers except MFP, who's in middle school. I don't know how good I am.

There's going to be a tent, so bring sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, and stuff you need to sleep. You should also take a shower before you come. . . you're not allowed to use the showers.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
iono wat id give myself im kinda nubish lol xPP hmmmm but if i had to rate myself id say bout a 2-3 o.o yea xPP not to good T-T

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Jovan, I'll be coming, depends on if I can win some money! Also, stop referring to me as MFP people! Like, Jovan he calls my by my real name, which I appreciate by the way. I'd give myself an 3 for that whole ranking thing, I suck. Redragon, $10 MM? That's the only way I'll be entering te tournament, it's only if I win. xD

aznforce817

Smash Lord
jeez all of you guys are grading ur self too hard... how bout u put urself on a scale against ken or something.. like 10 is Ken and 1 is a little boy that just presses A....

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Jovan, I'll be coming, depends on if I can win some money! Also, stop referring to me as MFP people! Like, Jovan he calls my by my real name, which I appreciate by the way. I'd give myself an 3 for that whole ranking thing, I suck. Redragon, $10 MM? That's the only way I'll be entering te tournament, it's only if I win. xD
O'YEAH good times... good times. Is Adam coming to and his little bro ( Little Dude). Just a heads up some ones comming thats preeeeetty much a super weapon. I'm not going to give out his name because then everyone is going to back out. hahaha, Connor knows what I'm talking about. If that someone is reading this post don't get mad at me, and you better come because I owe you for helping me with all my math questions and tests and final. :)

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
I changed my mind about the friday thing. Only a few select people can come over for the STD. Sorry guys. ):

Come on Saturday, though! It starts at 11AM!!!!

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
OMFG nub let em all go i quote connor "stupid sushiman go get killed and eatin by a sumo" let them go T-T big bully

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
hey its not a big deal if you dont let randoms show on friday, i mean it is your house, do what you want...

as long as you dont cancel the tourney saturday :)

... of course im sure more people would enjoy being able to come on friday as well

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
stryderhyru, I've talked to Uke about it, and we will only let 5 to 7 people go on Friday. Keep in mind that we still have to clean up the venue, and I don't want to force people to help us clean.

If you want more people to come on Friday, talk to Uke.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
awww xPP kk then its iight i dont needa talk to uke but yea itl be cool either way and saturday will be even better sence we getta meet new people and see new stuff xPP

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
does that mean I get to come? ;) I can see how Dana doesnt want so many ppl at the STD. Also, guys, watchout for Andrew, he suddenly grew beastly today...also, Jovan who's the super secret weapon? you? lol

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol thnx for tellin em about my beastly new skills connor xPP i have u to thnk for them and adam and i guess a lil bit to jacob xPPP lol

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Umm my inner falco has awakened??? lol be careful.. i'm an evolved form of bombsoldiered that still needs to be perfected :) hehe. and i'm not gonna tell you who my second player is... mUAHAHAHHAHA

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
I need to clarify something:

You can come on Friday to help set up and play a bunch of friendlies, but only a select few can stay over to STD. (:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey if i bring my tent or if people stay in there car wats rong with them spendin the night man o.o?? they wuldnt be in the house u kno xPP

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Umm my inner falco has awakened??? lol be careful.. i'm an evolved form of bombsoldiered that still needs to be perfected :) hehe. and i'm not gonna tell you who my second player is... mUAHAHAHHAHA
I HATE FALCOS!!!!!!!!!!111111111
All they do is laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser, and spam more laser,

ARgGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :mad::mad::mad:

Cant wait to play you! :grin:

Redragon

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I'm sure I'll learn to hate more characters once I attend this event because all I ever get 2 play against are like marth and shiek... and luigi :p

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Jovan, if we arent welcome over there, let's hang at my place or something. We gotta catch up on stuff, you've been gone for so long that everyone assumed you died :chuckle: I'm way too excited for this tournament for no apparent reason xD

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
Jovan, if we arent welcome over there, let's hang at my place or something. We gotta catch up on stuff, you've been gone for so long that everyone assumed you died :chuckle: I'm way too excited for this tournament for no apparent reason xD
i am so happy and exticed for this tourney to!! I just cant wait.... and 1000 that is to good i know that u are happy... ill proably be thier in like 2 years or sumthin>> lol

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman

Congrats on smash lord Connor wow 1000 thats crazy. well....now your a lord and all you must be better :lick:. Yeah chillin at your house is cool.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
@stryderhyru
Dude for some reason i cannot pm you... :confused:
We need to discuss team tactics.....

Cant wait for the tourney!

Redragon

Uke

Smash Cadet
Wow, lots of people have been posting. Anyway, like Kevin said, only around six or seven people can actually sleep inside of the house. If any more people wanna stay over, they have to sleep in their cars or in a tent. Also, try to carpool, as I said earlier. Not too much space, and it's the end of a school year. [Insert Alice Cooper at Staples reference here]

Yeah, twenty people using my shower is way too much water, unless you really want me to spray you with a hose while you're in your "swimming apparel"(No commandos, please. That means you, Connor.) or something. That way, I'm watering my lawn at the same time, so it's not a complete waste. Maybe I'll bust out the Slip n' Slide, and that'll count as your shower.

Top Bottom