• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
do we still have to pay for friendlies o.o xPPP and watch with my luck ill end up facing u like my last turny and ur lat biweekly -_- eveytime i swear lol

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Nooo paying for friendlies... thats why it's called friendlies... lol... KEN WHY DID U HAVE TO COME?!?!? i was actually hoping to win dang it..... :( I HATE YOU </3 u broke my smashing heart... and my spirit!! AHHHHHH ... sigh..

oh well... hope to see u there and woop ur buttocks!!! Toi thung mai nhieu Lam!! *COUGH*

Soid

Smash Journeyman
woa ken is coming **** i need to assist to this tourney no one can pick me a ride r_r im from tijuana and i dont know very well california u_u

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I probably won't be able to come, cuz I'd be going alone. Sorry. There's still a remote possibility though. I guess it depends on my mood.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol connor u wuldve won eh o.o lol i think everyone thinks they wuld have won if ken didnt show LOL but yea no one knoes wat the outcome wuld have been and now weel never kno LOL xPPP

i was lookin forward to maby makin a lil bit of mula xPP id like to join a turny and not get owned by sum pro like at the biweeklies xPP gg lol ....this just kinda seems useless now o.o........... my week has nothing to look forward to now gg

now that i think about it i dont think ima go ima go to my cuzins instead were i wuldnt be wasting 10 bucks to pretty much hand it to ken

aznforce817

Smash Lord
NO I WOULD"VE WON :) aghh... we should have another tournament without Ken afterwards. so umm we wouldn't get our buts kicked... unless i improved alot more than i was before which i believed i did :D!!!! well KEN if you read this please bring a TV we have more than enough cubes.. we need tvs now.. my tvs are too heavy to bring so i cant :( i have a portable DVD player but it's too small to see :(

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
now that i think about it i dont think ima go ima go to my cuzins instead were i wuldnt be wasting 10 bucks to pretty much hand it to ken
I'm probably not coming, I gotta save money when I would obviously waste money if I participated. I'd probably get carried away and waste more money money matching Ken aswell >__> I was hoping to bring some money home for the first time at this one too :(

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
he will get people to mm judg3 bcuz all people see it as is exp wen they dont relize there throwing away like 2 bucks to get 4 stocked

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
sushi i have one problem wit this and one problem only and that is mana i kno this is flaming and i dont care i hate his guts he tries to control everything .....im gonna go and ill still do everything just keeep me away from him and also wat time shuld i buy the pizza like 10:30 sence the things stars at 11 ??

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we should go get the pizza, drinks, and stuff at around 10:30 so that the pizza will be available for everyone when they get here.

Connor, he's is part of the staff. That means that he was supposed to help organize this tournament in the first place. I was just reminding him that it was his job and that he applied for it. He's staying anyway. Btw, are you going or not? I must've moved you back and forth from the unconfirmed to the confirmed list more than 5 times by now.

The judge and styder, please don't flame and spam again.

And I will not ban Mana or Ken. Final answer. (not that you were telling me to ban them)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
OMG I GOT THIS CRAZY PIC ON MY ARM ....as like my dedication to smash i wanna keep it there till sat but its in pen (and i wanna take a shower witout ruinin it) so any suggestions on how to preserve it ??

aznforce817

Smash Lord
LOl stryder so random... haha well my whole crew will still be going. i just hope i will be able to win some money for the first time in my entire lifetime... but that is starting to look slim :p Umm keep in touch with me guys cuz i'm holding a tourny in the summer right after my school ends which is at the end of next week. so i'll post a new bulletin about it with all the info and stuff... yeah so i'm going to bed... i dont know why i'm still awake..... haha

The Game II

Smash Champion
What will be first, singles or teams? There's another tournament in Irvine and I need to know if I'll be able to make this. If I do, it's the usual vcr/tape/ish

--GCII

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
sushi wanted to say srry bout yesterday i plan on helping and attending ur turny i was just angry yesterday and turned all my anger tward u and this thread i appolojize people xPP and kevin ill pick up the pizza then trent and nikhil and then ill head to dana's house for the turny kk ?? im both there rides xPP...

also one las thing sushi if u want respect from people first u gotta show sum uv been a B**** to me lately so stop it

aznforce817

Smash Lord
well i'm bringing my cube in for back up even though we dont have enough tvs. just in case someone whimps out and doesnt bring theres :p When i have found a settled date i will Post for my tourny so you guys keep a look out :D and sushiman if you dont mind, if i could post a link here when i have settled a date?? cuz you're welcome to come too :D

Impish

Smash Rookie
hmm, i might be able to go to this now that schools out (yay). put me as unconfirmed plz, kthx.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Wow, we got a lot of attendants! I hope the house can accomodate everyone. (:
yeah, maybe you should make a limit....
I mean the more the merrier, but its gets to a points where theres no room, and less rounds for everyone.

Top Bottom