• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
Sushiman: this tourney was great, i loved it! i really hope u guys do another one soon !

PM: your puff was pretty annoying,but good none the less.

HUGQ: we relly need to do more matches together cuz my heart was poundin too in our super close set. ill continue to improve my game so we can continue those fun matches.

SNPR: youre a real nub u should quit now. j/k congrats on 3rd (im sick of playing you so early in tournaments)

Dana: it was fun fightin u with my real main, Bowser. 3 stocks FTW. =D

D.D.: nice link, it was able to keep up with mine

Kira: you had a good shiek,lookin forward to playin ya some more

Mana/Ken: gah! wish i coulda gotten to play some friendlies with ya. maybe next time.

others: as for all those i didnt mention, it was fun =)

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Sushiman: this tourney was great, i loved it! i really hope u guys do another one soon !

PM: your puff was pretty annoying,but good none the less.

HUGQ: we relly need to do more matches together cuz my heart was poundin too in our super close set. ill continue to improve my game so we can continue those fun matches.

SNPR: youre a real nub u should quit now. j/k congrats on 3rd (im sick of playing you so early in tournaments)

Dana: it was fun fightin u with my real main, Bowser. 3 stocks FTW. =D

D.D.: nice link, it was able to keep up with mine

Kira: you had a good shiek,lookin forward to playin ya some more

Mana/Ken: gah! wish i coulda gotten to play some friendlies with ya. maybe next time.

others: as for all those i didnt mention, it was fun =)

oh man ur link really impressed me

aznforce817

Smash Lord
RAQU: great link man i would love to rematch u again sometime :)

Psychomidget: fun friendlies and nice talking to you. hopefully you can make it to my tourny :)

Stryderhyru: nice meeting u in person, great fun.

Dana: Haha ur soo funny! hopefully i see u again sometime. good match :)

Mana: fun watching ur matches. still haven't gotten a chance to play you :( take care.

Ken: Feel better man. rest up. and hopefully i'll play you once again :)

MFP: nice marth you got there. but i'll take u out next time with my shiek. haha good game.

Sushiman: thanks for the tourny and you too dana. fun friendlies :)

Redragon: fun friendlies man. hope to see u at my tourny.

DMC: good doubles match man.

Im sry if i forgot anyone else i played but GG ALL :) hope to see you all again :D

Uke

Smash Cadet
Someone stole one of my wireless controllers and swapped it with their crappy broken one. I demand satisfaction!

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
1: Ken ($87.50)
2: Manacloud ($25.00)
3: Raqu ($12.50)
4: Sniper
5: DMC
5: HugQ
7: Redragon
7: Kira
9: Kite
9: Jacob
9: AznForce
9: UpA
13: Connor
13: Sushiman
13: Uke
13: Joe
17: K-OS
17: PsychoMidget
17: Skylar
17: Danny
17: Howie
17: Isaac
17: Marcus
17: Nikhil
25: Natsu

I'll post the Tia link once it gets confirmed.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Someone stole one of my wireless controllers and swapped it with their crappy broken one. I demand satisfaction!
ughghgh that sucks :(, but at least u have aznforce's to make up for it... :laugh:

so uhh do you guys plan on hosting another something like this anytime soon? or maybe even a small friendlies gathering? cuzzz that would be awesome

The Game II

Smash Champion
That might have been the quickest response to new videos that I have ever seen. You guys are quick to the gun.

Team finals will be up tonight (again, they're exclusive to Get Your Tournament).

--GCII

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
ughghgh that sucks :(, but at least u have aznforce's to make up for it... :laugh:

so uhh do you guys plan on hosting another something like this anytime soon? or maybe even a small friendlies gathering? cuzzz that would be awesome
Psycho, you're welcome to my place on Wednesday, I need some friendlies...Anyone else is welcome to come. PM me for the address

Boolossus

Smash Ace
My friend just got back from Tenessee, so we'll almost definately be able to make it on the 14th. I'll talk to him about it. If you're having any friendlies, I'd like to partake in those as well, but it depends on when & where they are. If we go, we can bring 2 copies of Super Smash.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
My next tournament will most likely be held in my garage, so there will be a lot of room for televisions. I'd say around 15 of them could fit in there if we get enough tables. However, there is no air conditioning. If we open up the garage, there will be quite a bit of glare. If we close it, it might get a bit hot inside. What do you guys think?

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
My next tournament will most likely be held in my garage, so there will be a lot of room for televisions. I'd say around 15 of them could fit in there if we get enough tables. However, there is no air conditioning. If we open up the garage, there will be quite a bit of glare. If we close it, it might get a bit hot inside. What do you guys think?
I have no idea if i can come, but i will try and make it. Put me on the unconfirmed list...

Lol i did not forget about your tourney Aznforce..I will bump it up now...

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
connor u need 2 host a friendlies today cuz ive been up all night without any smash and im dying, loll

i might just knock out tho so... ya

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
wait so this tournament is finished?i thought it was going to start in july?
There was a tournament on June 16th. There's another one on July 14th. They're talking about the one on June 16th.

wow....wtf...I didn't post this shizzle! :psycho:
I posted it from your house XP

connor u need 2 host a friendlies today cuz ive been up all night without any smash and im dying, loll

i might just knock out tho so... ya
That happened to me 2 days ago. I couldn't keep myself from watching combo videos and lurking smashboards!

Btw is anyone going to AX? $5 mm!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
hey, thanks to sushi for hosting the last tournament, very fun.

anyways if you guys can help with TV's for 0c3, that'll be great. We are still in need of Tv's/Cubes

post here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105196

if you can bring a tv to 0c3

if not, please let me borrow your tv's for 0c3. You can drop them off at my house before the event and I will take full responsibility of all your tv's.

thanks again and perhaps ill see you guys at the next tournament.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
I posted. Too bad I don't think I can go to 0C3 ): I don't live that far either! I'll also setup something where people can donate to 0C3 during the tournament. After the tournament is over, I'll bring over my setups and the donated money. . . or you can come to the tournament and just pick everything up at once! That would be rather convenient, actually.

How long does it take to drive to Santa Fe Springs?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
the drive is about 30 mins from my house sushi so ur house wuld be like 31 mins lol and put me as confirmed for ur turny u shuld of already done that bcuz i go to all ur things man xPP and as iv said in the oc3 thread im gonna bring 2 gc's a wii and 1 tv (possibly 2) so ima try and do my part to help out and donate sum money also

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
You didn't even have enough money last time to enter the tournament! How can you donate :D haha. JK.

My mom won't let me because I have to stay there for 3 days in a row. . . and she's saying something about strangers and stuff ):

Top Bottom