• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
i cant wait for crews weel own lol ^_^ and hmm connor for teems teem wit me adam said he most likely wont go xPP

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
i cant wait for crews weel own lol ^_^ and hmm connor for teems teem wit me adam said he most likely wont go xPP
I might come, probable not, but i will try.....
Connor wanna doubles?

Redragon
wow, how flattering, I guess not EVERYONE hates me :) hmm, I'll think about it. I know what you (Andrew) can do in teams but I wanna see what Redragon can do. I'm also biased towards Redragon since he got teamed w/ a noob. I dont really know, Adam's like my best teammate and buddy since it's kind of sad to me :( I'll probably team w/ Andrew since he's going for sure, sorry dragon.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
wow, how flattering, I guess not EVERYONE hates me :) hmm, I'll think about it. I know what you (Andrew) can do in teams but I wanna see what Redragon can do. I'm also biased towards Redragon since he got teamed w/ a noob. I dont really know, Adam's like my best teammate and buddy since it's kind of sad to me :( I'll probably team w/ Andrew since he's going for sure, sorry dragon.
:( Well i suppose I will have to team with a noob again... :(

Redragon

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
:( Well i suppose I will have to team with a noob again... :(

Redragon
HEY!!! I only said probably, it's only because you might not come but there's still a chance to team w/ me. (Are you guys wanting to team w/ me cuz I got 2nd last time? :dizzy:)
I'm not sure yet, I might wanna team w/ PsychoMidget too

m00gleDUDE

Smash Rookie
I'll team wit someone... but then of course I might be late and it'll be all SNPR's fault ;).

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
I need a partner, too! ): I'm not really that good in doubles as I am in singles. . .and I'm not that good in singles, either. Although I did get 7th in that one tournament. :D Anyway, I'd love to partner with anyone!

To anyone who is unsure about going: You have to go! There are loads of people coming. I invited people from Video Game Geek's tournament in Garden Grove and other places. This will be great practice for 0C3, and we will be having crew battles! We'll be using a large amount of TVs and eating lots of food this time, since my mom is cooking spaghetti and possibly some Chinese food. We will also be making a montage for this tournament as well. Don't miss out!

:D

Also remember to form your FIVE man crews! You can have alternates, but there will only be 5 playing for the crew.

LOL everyone blames sniper :[
that's cuz you're a david come lately. (:

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I need a partner, too! ): I'm not really that good in doubles as I am in singles. . .and I'm not that good in singles, either. Although I did get 7th in that one tournament. :D Anyway, I'd love to partner with anyone!

To anyone who is unsure about going: You have to go! There are loads of people coming. I invited people from Video Game Geek's tournament in Garden Grove and other places. This will be great practice for 0C3, and we will be having crew battles! We'll be using a large amount of TVs and eating lots of food this time, since my mom is cooking spaghetti and possibly some Chinese food. We will also be making a montage for this tournament as well. Don't miss out!

:D

Also remember to form your FIVE man crews! You can have alternates, but there will only be 5 playing for the crew.

that's cuz you're a david come lately. (:
Can I have a two man crew?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
connor if cameran desides he doesnt wanna be wit either of us ill teem wit u lol sence thats watle happen and if he choses to teem wit u ill teem up wit redragon instead (if he still needs a partner) ^_^ so yea itl work out dont worry xP and im suprised how many people need a partner for this event o.o

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I'm gonna team w/ redragon, it's not fair that your already taking my options of teaming w/ Cameron. Redragon, team w/ me, or I'll have no one. Please? :(

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol wat i was saying was if cameran chose to teem wit u id try to teem wit dragon xPP bcuz cameran hasnt chosen yet o.o lol xP

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol gg connor xP and i cant ait for this turny itl be tight xP and WAIT adam just told me hes not goin after all he has to go to like AZ or sumthin O.o so yea connor watchu talkin bout >???

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yea well at least he told me heed be away for the turny and culdnt go iono wat he told u but yea try talkin to him again to see iight ?

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
hmmm should i go to this tourney???
I am still not sure if i want to. Though if connor is teaming with me then i will try and go.
Some one tell me why i should go please!!!

Redragon

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
u shuld go bcuz it wuld be awsome O.O u shuld go bcuz i wanna play u again O.O u shuld go bcuz everyone wants u there O.O u shuld go bcuz its all gonna be tapped and there will be a montage of everyones highlights ^_^ enough for u ?? lol xP i can think of more if ur still not convinced

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol hey also snpr ur goin right ...like for sure?? i wanna play u again bcuz last time i got pwned xPP and ken r u goin also O.o??

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
u shuld go bcuz it wuld be awsome O.O u shuld go bcuz i wanna play u again O.O u shuld go bcuz everyone wants u there O.O u shuld go bcuz its all gonna be tapped and there will be a montage of everyones highlights ^_^ enough for u ?? lol xP i can think of more if ur still not convinced
I will talk to my parents about going...

lol you should go because I want to rematch you
So be it...

Btw If i go should i wear my "cool" hat???
Edit: Does anyone play a good Falcon??? I really want to fight a good falcon...
Edit2: Why are there so few on the confirmed list?

Redragon

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Because I'm not going to confirm anyone until a week before the tournament begins. I'm not going to make somebody "confirmed" and then they tell me that something came up last minute. Redragon, you should go because everyone wants to play your awesome Samus again. . . and I'm expecting around 30 people, like last time. However, this one will be better than last time, since it will be more spacious and we WILL have more TVs. Also, I'll be making a montage, so don't miss out ;)

You should also go because you get THREE chances to earn money! Crews FTW. :D Don't worry if you don't have a crew. You can most likely form one while you're there anyway.

How many of you are going to 0C3? If you are, then this will be really good practice! If you wanted to donate to 0C3, but couldn't find Ken or Manacloud, here's your chance! There will be a box for you to donate money. Hopefully, Manacloud will bring over some black and white tshirts. So I guess you can buy those instead of donate. (or you can do both).

-Sushiman

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Because I'm not going to confirm anyone until a week before the tournament begins. I'm not going to make somebody "confirmed" and then they tell me that something came up last minute. Redragon, you should go because everyone wants to play your awesome Samus again. . . and I'm expecting around 30 people, like last time. However, this one will be better than last time, since it will be more spacious and we WILL have more TVs. Also, I'll be making a montage, so don't miss out ;)

You should also go because you get THREE chances to earn money! Crews FTW. :D Don't worry if you don't have a crew. You can most likely form one while you're there anyway.

How many of you are going to 0C3? If you are, then this will be really good practice! If you wanted to donate to 0C3, but couldn't find Ken or Manacloud, here's your chance! There will be a box for you to donate money. Hopefully, Manacloud will bring over some black and white tshirts. So I guess you can buy those instead of donate. (or you can do both).

-Sushiman
All right THAT convinced me to go!!!
I will buy a shirt if they are there!
Redragon, you should go because everyone wants to play your awesome Samus again
I think i am going to cry tears of joy :crying: Its going in my sig for sure...
Btw Connor i will team up, also we should start a crew going....

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yea i think crewz will be the funnest sence we can make and awsome crew ^_^ right connor xP psyco shuld do good also we gave him enough training hes gotten awsome xP to awsome -_- but he still cant beet us LOL but i like how he has grown smash wise u kno

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
PsychoMidget can beat me easily. . . >_> It's very likely that only Adam Jacob Cameron you and Connor will play for crews, since I haven't leveled up enough :D

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
well sence adam and jacob wont go bcuz theyle be in AZ we can have u in ....it culd be me u connor dragon psycho u kno if redragon is willing to teem wit us xPPP

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol see sushiman psycho got awsome bcuz of all the "smash till dawns" he came to we made him awsome and its great ^_^ lol goodjob wit the level up psycho keep up the good work

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Redragon, would you possibly wanna join us for crews? I'm only inviting you cuz I think you're the only one that I considered good at the last tourny. :) Temporarily ofcourse, I think it's pretty cool ur part of palmdale

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yea palmdale o.o i was like wow awsome xP and yea our crew culd be Me,connor,psycho,redragon(if u want) , and kevin ^_^ i think i like the way this culd turn out xP itl be awsome

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
I would love to join your guys crew!
I will post once i am 100% sure i can come, but its looking good.
Btw my samus is good, but i will be the 1st to say that my Samus is far from perfect and needs still alot of work.
I just dont want people to think i am the best, cause i am not by a long run...

Redragon

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
ooooooooooooo also iv been workin on my samus and there still is sum stuff i wanna learne ima have u show me sum stuff if u kno how to do it ...like i even got sum cool combos wit my samus ^_^ but in a 1 v 1 ima still wit my sheik o.o for sure xP

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll probably be showing up to this.

Top Bottom