• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
kevin how many people are confirmed atm?...also i agree with the signles/doubles with less friendlies

aznforce817

Smash Lord
2 people are confirmed Me and Skyler. i'm just waiting for the rest of my crew. oh and sushiman my teammates requested if you could use their gamer tags instead of their names.

So mine is KEV, skyler's is D.D. , Kelcey is X3LS, and Chris's 4EVA. thanks alot man :)

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
2 people are confirmed Me and Skyler. i'm just waiting for the rest of my crew. oh and sushiman my teammates requested if you could use their gamer tags instead of their names.

So mine is KEV, skyler's is D.D. , Kelcey is X3LS, and Chris's 4EVA. thanks alot man :)
Lol, sorry about that. I used to use the same name as you (my name is Kevin, too!). Where are you guys coming from? San Diego, Fountain Valley? Thanks for telling me that you've confirmed, btw.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, uh. You're not allowed to double post. Go edit your posts instead.

Also, tell me the people you're bringing, or however many people you're bringing. It would be greatly appreciated.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
awsome the more the marrier right kevin xPP i cant wait i wanna see all the competition i wanna play the competition...if anyone wants to pla me say so ill gladyly accept o.O kk ^_^ lol

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hmm, I'm up for doubles aswell, I'll try to bring a tv and cube but I doubt I will. Btw, will we have crews? I mean, I'd rather have crews instead of doubles like, possibly a crew battle tournament.

P.S:ThaJudg3, there's something called the edit button. I know you're new and all but I've seen that you double posted a few times already. I suggest editing instead of deliberately double posting saying "Double post" because it makes you seem foolish aswell.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
alright X3LS is confirmed in my crew :) haha strider hyru. yup the more the merrier. i'm excited to play you guys :D 4EVA cant make it but my substitute player will see if he's available.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey aznforce r u the person my friends been talkin about that has recently made a crew?? or no o.o??

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Umm... well me and my crew have been together for a while now but this is our first tourny that we've all attended together. i've been to another tourny with one of my teammates before and that was Ken's Bi-weekly.

oh and sushiman , thanks for updating the list :D yeah my name's kevin too. are you vietnamese? i am. my crew is all coming from Mission Viejo.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'm vietnamese.

Don't double post. (:

ATTENTION
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are forced to reschedule the date of the tournament to JUNE FIFTEEN (15) due to some difficulties with my travel agent. It's the end of the school year, so you may think that we could pick any day of the week. Unfortunately, that's not the case. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. The date of the tournament is now Friday, June 15 at 11 o'clock sharp!​

ATTENTION

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
omg u get outa school at 2 connor heaven forbide u go and get lots of frienlies in with people who want to play u but NOOOOO u dont wanna go bcuz ull be a lil bit late

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
kevin (sushiman) has to go to china thats y hes moved it to the friday bfor and y do u guys still have school thats lame we get out in 10 more school days

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
I can't do it for any of the following Saturdays because of testing and homework and crap, so I'll be at home studying or rehearsing for stuff. It was supposed to be the Saturday after my school gets out so that I had nothing to worry about, but I have to go to China (can't do anything about it, I'm 15 and my parents are law). So boo hoo ):

I'll be having a lot of stuff to do in the summer though. If anything, Andrew can host a small one by himself at Dana's house the day after the tournament so you guys can come play.

Aznforce, do you have aim?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
sushiman id gladly host one at dana's for those who cant come friday but u gotta talk to dana for me so i dont go there and have him kno nothing about wats supposed to be goin on u kno xP

Uke

Smash Cadet
For those of you who haven't figured it out, I'm Dana. Here are the following ways to contact me.

AIM - Blender Fury
MSN - onesuperboredazn@hotmail.com
email - onesuperboredazn@yahoo.com
MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/blender_fury - If you add me on myspace, message me first who you are so that I don't just end up denying your request.

Always tell me who you are first. I'm really paranoid about random people adding me, because some people just add me because I'll make their myspace "look cooler," or some BS like that. Also, if you need my cellphone number, just PM me.

Another update, guys. We need to keep this as small as possible, due to parking. See, I live in a small neighborhood with lots of old people and little kids, so we need to get you guys to carpool. Also, my house isn't very big, that's why I'm asking for people to stop by and help clean up the place.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
i think you should change the title of the Thread so people will know it's changed.

and i messaged you on ur myspace dana if u received it. i also messaged u on aim cuz myspace was all weird this morning... but if u didn't get it my aim is listed a few messages above this.

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
So this is Uke's house, if I dont go maybe some other time when im there we could have a little smashfest? because I stay over there sometimes on weekends and your place is right down the street.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
So there is still a tournament at Westminster on the 15th right???
Or is it canceled and at someone else's house???

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
sushiman did u talk to dana yet about everythign so i can host saturday and does he kno about the turny day o.o

Uke

Smash Cadet
Okay, here's the new arrangement so far as I know it. Huy and Kevin are coming over to my house on Friday, the fifteenth, to clean up. Saturday, the sixteenth, will be the tournament, according to Kevin.

Top Bottom