• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
Lol PoF, I was just commenting. It wasn't meant to be mean to you. My brother most likely doesn't hear your name from me, he's also semi apart of this community.

We still have yet to actually meet irl, except that one time where I waved >_>;.

Brookman

Smash Hero
my house is so flippin cold i make my cat sleep on my feet when I'm sitting at my computer desk because he's so fat and fluffy and cute :3, but anyway LOL now that i missed esticle, I'm really craving melee when's the next NE tournament so i can request that weekend off.
Melee is fun.

Shall we get things going again?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Lol PoF, I was just commenting. It wasn't meant to be mean to you. My brother most likely doesn't hear your name from me, he's also semi apart of this community.

We still have yet to actually meet irl, except that one time where I waved >_>;.
Too true. We only really talked for like four seconds tops.

n a side note-Mikes (Semi) back in the community. Good **** showing up to Esticle Mike.

Melee is back baby, yeah!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
o_o Which ones are you talking about exactly?
:3 I don't feel like rewatching, so spoiler tags will do.
Also, I might submit my own suggestions, but I'm afraid they would be filled with spoilers if you read them xD!
-DD
At the end of ep 12 that Orange guy appears and somehow has the ability to counter geass' AND he completely restores Shirley's memory randomly. UGH SO CONTRIVED. The thing they stole from V for Vendetta was the million Japanese all dressing like Zero so they would all be exiled.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I love Italian girls.
I love Peruvian girls.

I love Khaly

At the end of ep 12 that Orange guy appears and somehow has the ability to counter geass' AND he completely restores Shirley's memory randomly. UGH SO CONTRIVED. The thing they stole from V for Vendetta was the million Japanese all dressing like Zero so they would all be exiled.
Oh yea.
o_o The Orange guy is cool. And the Million Zeros was kinda a rip from V for Vendetta, yea.

>_>
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
i love Zelda's down b
Fixed

To get rid of the 10char bindings, I'm asking if anyone from CT is planning on going to the No Johns bi weekly on the first and has room in their car...or who could house me the night before and possibly the night after. I'm interested in going but not driving 4 hours one way and then 4 hours the other way (in the same day!?!?)
>.>

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I love white boys (apparently).

Once you go black you never go back!

Sorry, I always go for the low hanging fruit.

im gunna be all over that lol

in other news i might move to hartford which is amazing since ill be closer to everyone
If you move to Hartford you have to visit me like every day.

noodles

Smash Champion
quick event 52 results for anyone interested

singles (115 entrants)
1. m2k ($1130 + $500 oos bonus)
2. cactuar ($805)
3. darkrain ($345)
4. raynex ($50)

doubles (57 teams)
1. m2k/cactuar ($1000)
2. darkrain/wife ($500)
3. rockcrock/qdvs ($200)
4. s0ft/ihavespaceballs ($0 )

Papito

Smash Journeyman
1. jman
2. cort
3. darc
4. eggm
5. dazwa/sensei?
who the hell is jman?

yo i would have played today my cell works again so you can hit me up.

Good stuff to everyone at esticle.

Why do the 49ers suck so much?
cuz they played the giants!

I love Italian girls.
i do too

I love Peruvian girls.
i used to date one

Whenever people wanna play just IM/call me whatevers
ill call you but you be frontin sometimes

I have a thing for pretty girls.
we have something in common, cuz i do too lol

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
KevinM just called me called me about half an hour ago to say "I love you" LOL I had to say "I love you too" in front of my dad

KevinM is amazing <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Jman beat Cort?

Anyways, Mike Brookman went to esticle and left before I got there?

I went there for like less than an hour and the guy tried to make me pay when I didn't even have my controller. >_> I might've just for friendlies but I only had $5. <_<

DD's gf was there?

Feather looks like she's 12.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
TT_TT No, Sandra wasn't at Esticle.

I think I'll bring her to the next one if the timing works out.

o_o She makes me happy, so she'll probably buffer my losing...uh...I want to say streak, but since I started out losing...and kept losing...I really don't know...

>_> Okay, since she makes me happy, she'll probably buffer my sucking at this game with a kiss or two! LAWL PDA WOO!

So did I mention Sandra is knitting me a scarf? How ****ing hardcore is that? Its like, a bright green color too. It'll look good with my eyes.

-DD

Top Bottom